• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 182 of 210 FirstFirst ... 177 180 181 182 183 184 187 ... LastLast
    Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2099

Thread: Bidyut's Trading Journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mian Naseer View Post
      It is true that Money Management is very important for successful trading but without trading strategy it is useless. first of all we need to make proper strategy after deeply analyze the market. if somebody think that money management is enough to trade well and make well then it is wrong. good money management for every positions is a skill and we need to practice in demo account for some months to develop this skill.
      Of course, the first thing to have is a trading strategy, and then a trading plan. It is your trading strategy that Will determine the way you enter and exit the market, whether you chose to use a mechanical system or whatever as your signal. Now money management comes in after you have your strategy. Money management is simply how best to use your system to get the best out of the market. Your trading straty/system along Smith your money management is what makes up your trading plan. Every trader should have one.

2. The following 12 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

bidyut (04-16-2018), Honey Bee (04-15-2018), kashifrehman (04-15-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-15-2018), sniper2050 (04-15-2018), Timon (04-15-2018), Unregistered (4)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1570.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,800 Times in 678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theomilli View Post
      Yes you are right, in this business learning the hard way is the ultimate means to become very disciplined and principled. After a series of huge losses due to greed and uncontrolled emotions one must have learnt his lessons and be very careful when next they enter into the market and make right use of the stop loss and take profit command whenever they trade. Believe it experience is indeed the best teacher in forex.
      Learning is the only way to go as far as Forex trading is concern,we learn on a daily basis because this market is dynamic and things changes all the time,if we win or lose it is good to look at the charts again and study them because it will definitely happen again,those who do not learn will keep on losing ,being emotional over a losing trade is not the way forward,learning is the only solution.

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

bidyut (04-16-2018), Honey Bee (04-15-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), Timon (04-15-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3938.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,876 Times in 571 Posts

t is your trading strategy that Will determine the way you enter and exit the market, whether you chose to use a mechanical system or whatever as your signal. Now money management comes in after you have your strategy. Money management is simply how best to use your system to get the best out of the market. Your trading straty/system along Smith your money management is what makes up your trading plan. Every trader should have one.
      You are very right dear its trading strategy that will determine the entry and exit if a trade consider his trading strategy. In most of cases its emotions and greed which compel trade to navigate from the trading strategy so if trader navigate from it then trader cannot get success. From time to time trader need to evaluate that either he is following the exact things or not.

7. The following 9 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

bidyut (04-16-2018), Honey Bee (04-15-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-15-2018), penuelophir (04-15-2018), Timon (04-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,075 Times in 1,627 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omoba9ce View Post
      Of course, the first thing to have is a trading strategy, and then a trading plan. It is your trading strategy that Will determine the way you enter and exit the market, whether you chose to use a mechanical system or whatever as your signal. Now money management comes in after you have your strategy. Money management is simply how best to use your system to get the best out of the market. Your trading straty/system along Smith your money management is what makes up your trading plan. Every trader should have one.
      You are right partially brother, but before a trading strategy we still have to know that we need a solid trading knowledge, it's our knowledge that will determine how good our trading strategy, so the first thing to do is to learn and understand the market very well, then we can use that knowledge to build a very good trading techniques

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

bidyut (04-16-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-15-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,813 Times in 589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mian Naseer View Post
      It is true that Money Management is very important for successful trading but without trading strategy it is useless. first of all we need to make proper strategy after deeply analyze the market. if somebody think that money management is enough to trade well and make well then it is wrong. good money management for every positions is a skill and we need to practice in demo account for some months to develop this skill.
      WE will choose many currency pairs for doing trades and for better analyses the market chart we will use indicators or have trading strategy for opening future trades, every pair have different plan and not every strategy will suitable for any pair so it will need practice and deeply analyse the all time frame then we will get success.

11. The following 10 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

bidyut (04-16-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-15-2018), penuelophir (04-15-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-16-2018), Timon (04-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is the knowledge we acquire through learning and practicing that we can use to create a trading strategy, if we have well rooted knowledge then we would be able to make solid strategy which can enable us determine the trend most of the time, then we need a good money management to form a rigid foundation in order to optimize your trading strategy and make the best out of the market.

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

bidyut (04-16-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), Timon (04-15-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

bappy4x is just really nice bappy4x is just really nice bappy4x is just really nice bappy4x is just really nice bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31.62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,780 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      WE will choose many currency pairs for doing trades and for better analyses the market chart we will use indicators or have trading strategy for opening future trades, every pair have different plan and not every strategy will suitable for any pair so it will need practice and deeply analyse the all time frame then we will get success.
      But I am not agree with to choose many currency because if you choose many currency then it will be not much better for everyone. Because it will take more time to get all about it. But I think if you follow few currency like GBPUSD, EURUSD NZDUSD AUDUSD etc. If you do analysis for GBPUSD then you will get 80% idea about EURUSD and if you do AUD then you will get idea about NZDUSD because these goes almost similarly.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

bidyut (04-16-2018), crown (04-15-2018), sniper2050 (04-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      301.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,391 Times in 386 Posts

A trading strategy falls into one of the most difficult category that traders face in the market, you will need to do a lot of research before yoi can come to the point where you would be able to develop your own system, and this is after many losses have been made when you are trying out different methods with the hope of getting what suits your style.

17. The following 7 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

bidyut (04-16-2018), crown (04-15-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), sniper2050 (04-15-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      141.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,324 Times in 243 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Please forgive me guys, I wanted to say that I am enjoying the forex trading these days because I am making use of good money management and not the other way round. In fact, when you start trading with adequate trading lot it makes you to relax even in the face of losses. Currently, I am making use of 0.1 for every $200 in my trading account.
      Oh i see you was mistake on your previous post right? However this is not a problem. I see you use 0.10 lot size on your $200 capital. I think this is good lot size. I also use the same lot size. But when i open multiple trade that time i reduce my lot size. Do you open single trade or multiple trade?

19. The following 9 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

bappy4x (04-15-2018), bidyut (04-16-2018), catfish007 (04-15-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), sniper2050 (04-15-2018), Timon (04-16-2018)

20. Forex Game
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      103.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually , you have just resume the whole perfect trading process in such a magnificent and complete way , thank you.
      and as you said before , if you don't have the right plan n the right start then you won't make any step for ward . even if you have a very good money management control , you won't be able to use it at all . so creating a strategy , in other word having an idea about your future strategy would absolutely give you the rest (how to develop it , how to apply money management control on it ...) .

22. The following 9 users say Thank You to sniper2050 for this useful post.

bappy4x (04-15-2018), bidyut (04-16-2018), kashifrehman (04-16-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), Omoba9ce (04-15-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 182 of 210 FirstFirst ... 177 180 181 182 183 184 187 ... LastLast