• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 185 of 210 FirstFirst ... 180 183 184 185 186 187 190 ... LastLast
    Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2099

Thread: Bidyut's Trading Journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      512.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,380 Times in 774 Posts

The forex trader that is always practicing will never face certain challenges that everyone else passes through because he has already gained some experience from the market, anyone that wants to enjoy forex needs to understand the place of hard work, there is no other means of getting your dream achieved than through a proper mindset.

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

bidyut (04-16-2018), Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

3. FB
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

remmy will become famous soon enough remmy will become famous soon enough remmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      The practical aspect is where many of us make the greatest mistake in the market, we have the head knowledge about what we are supposed to do in certain circumstances but when the opportunity comes, we find ourselves doing something completely different which is why we may not become professional even though that is what we truly want.
      hahahahah, that is me you are talking about. this seems to be a general problem anyway. head knowledge is not the same thing as practical knowledge. most traders lack the discipline to make the head knowledge work. we need to adjust as regards this since profits would only be made when the right things are done.

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to remmy for this useful post.

bidyut (04-16-2018), uduak18 (04-17-2018), Unregistered (4)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,075 Times in 1,627 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      The forex trader that is always practicing will never face certain challenges that everyone else passes through because he has already gained some experience from the market, anyone that wants to enjoy forex needs to understand the place of hard work, there is no other means of getting your dream achieved than through a proper mindset.
      Brother I disagree with you, every trader will definitely face challenges in the forex trading market but when a trader is very consistent in learning and practicing then whenever the challenges come our way then such trader will have a good way of handling the challenges or difficulties, which simply means as long as we are trading in the market we will definitely have a bad time sometimes

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

bidyut (04-16-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3544.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,524 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      There is a limitation to our achievement from the forex trading business as long as we refuse to practice, we will become professional through the effort that we take to stand in front of the computer and learn about our strategy, once we don't do this, there are many things that are likely to elude us as we trade.
      Practice is very important and would surely give us a very great opportunity to reach out for our goals. We need to take adequate steps to learn on improving on our system and make great income that will help us stay successful. Forex is a good business and good practice is something that will give us great chance to develop more. I learn well from my trade and good experience gives us a better means to earn directly once it's time.

9. The following 12 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-17-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-16-2018), penuelophir (04-16-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      605.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,225 Times in 562 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      Practice is very important and would surely give us a very great opportunity to reach out for our goals. We need to take adequate steps to learn on improving on our system and make great income that will help us stay successful. Forex is a good business and good practice is something that will give us great chance to develop more. I learn well from my trade and good experience gives us a better means to earn directly once it's time.
      You are right brother, most problem with retail traders who have even good strategy is that they often don't wait for the right setup to appear and take trades often too early and due this mistake they ends up being on the loosing side so we should remain patient while trading.

11. The following 9 users say Thank You to zahidmehmood for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-16-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-17-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahidmehmood View Post
      You are right brother, most problem with retail traders who have even good strategy is that they often don't wait for the right setup to appear and take trades often too early and due this mistake they ends up being on the loosing side so we should remain patient while trading.
      This is a common mistake usually made my small traders, they tend to always force the market wanting to trade all the time and see if they can make profit, forex trading business should not be run that way and those that engage in such act always end up struggling with losses. As a trader you must be strategic, you mustn't trade all the time rather you trade only when you see a good opportunity and your system has confirmed the entry, this way you can manage your account properly and see it grow bigger.

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-17-2018), theomilli (04-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      141.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,326 Times in 245 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      To use 0.1 lot with instaforex, it is like using 0.01 standard lot. And when i have the $200 in my account, i can never be thinking of trading with 0.01 standard lot, it is too small for me, unless you are referring to standard lot of 0.01 in your statements. However, forex traders have to know how this forex business is working, not that we will think we will take little risk every time, we might be wasting our time in the market. What i support is for traders to take calculative risk, that will help us to make money and we will be earning in reasonable manner too.
      I don't understand what about you are talking. I am open standard account and i am using 0.10 lot size which costing 10 cent per pips. Then why you are talk 0.1 and 0.01 are the same lot size. I see 0.01 lot size means 1 cent per pips. So there are different available on those lot size. I think you have made some mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      Using 0.10 for an account that is $200 is just great because it means that you won't be bothered with getting a margin call in case your analysis is wrong, there are people that use 1.00 lot for same account and if the leverage is large enough, they too can make good profit, but the risk is much higher this way which is not advisable.
      If we are using 1 lot on our 200 dollar account then we can stay on the market only for 200 pips. I see sometime this market move more then this pips. That time if we got wrong entry point then we can blow our account within that day. I think this is not good choice for this business. We should not take high risk. We should always follow money management for reducing our risk.

15. The following 9 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-17-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      734.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,276 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      I don't understand what about you are talking. I am open standard account and i am using 0.10 lot size which costing 10 cent per pips. Then why you are talk 0.1 and 0.01 are the same lot size. I see 0.01 lot size means 1 cent per pips. So there are different available on those lot size. I think you have made some mistake.
      You should be able to understand me when you read what i posted very well, it is s explained in details in the way. I was trying to be sure if you 0.1 lot size is instaforex lot size or the standard lot size. Or you do not know that instaforex lot size is different from standard forex lot size? If you did not know, then you must be newbie in the forex trading environment, or perhaps, it is instaforex alone you have ever traded with. Some traders makes mistakes of this when they comment, i needed to be so sure that was why i put it like that.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to catfish007 For This Useful Post:

bidyut (04-18-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      301.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,393 Times in 386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post

If we are using 1 lot on our 200 dollar account then we can stay on the market only for 200 pips. I see sometime this market move more then this pips. That time if we got wrong entry point then we can blow our account within that day. I think this is not good choice for this business. We should not take high risk. We should always follow money management for reducing our risk.
      You are mixing somethings up brother, this is clearly a misunderstanding and a misconception, 0.01 with instaforex is one cent per pip, whereas with other forex brokers this amounts to ten cent per pip so there is a difference here, instaforex has a lot size that is equivalent to the cent account that is why someone with just $1 can trade using 1 cent for each pip movement.

19. The following 10 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), crown (04-17-2018), Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-17-2018), uduak18 (04-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

20. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is a glorious beacon of light Benzone is a glorious beacon of light Benzone is a glorious beacon of light Benzone is a glorious beacon of light Benzone is a glorious beacon of light Benzone is a glorious beacon of light Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      224.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Apart from having a functional trading strategy ,there should be a constant consciousness of disciplined trading.The market is such that you need to be careful of any entry so that ,no amount of volatility will affect your trading capital.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzone For This Useful Post:

bidyut (04-18-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 185 of 210 FirstFirst ... 180 183 184 185 186 187 190 ... LastLast