• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 186 of 210 FirstFirst ... 181 184 185 186 187 188 191 ... LastLast
    Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2099

Thread: Bidyut's Trading Journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      103.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz View Post
      This is a common mistake usually made my small traders, they tend to always force the market wanting to trade all the time and see if they can make profit, forex trading business should not be run that way and those that engage in such act always end up struggling with losses. As a trader you must be strategic, you mustn't trade all the time rather you trade only when you see a good opportunity and your system has confirmed the entry, this way you can manage your account properly and see it grow bigger.
      very well said brother . in other word let the market to chase after you not the opposite . actually , those mistakes are often made by newbies but at the same time we can not deny that those are very common mistakes; i mean we are all exposed to 'em .
      so once we have our own strategy , the strategy that we can really depends on , then we start to minimize the number of mistake for a better trading experience .

2. The following 12 users say Thank You to sniper2050 for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), FlyingShark (04-17-2018), kashifrehman (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018), theomilli (04-16-2018), Unregistered (6)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

theomilli is a name known to all theomilli is a name known to all theomilli is a name known to all theomilli is a name known to all theomilli is a name known to all theomilli is a name known to all theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sniper2050 View Post
      very well said brother . in other word let the market to chase after you not the opposite . actually , those mistakes are often made by newbies but at the same time we can not deny that those are very common mistakes; i mean we are all exposed to 'em .
      so once we have our own strategy , the strategy that we can really depends on , then we start to minimize the number of mistake for a better trading experience .
      I think is actually a physcological problem that is common among newbies because I was once in that category when I was still new to forex, they always try to trade all the time even when they don't have any solid reason to back the trading up, they just want to try their luck and see if they can end up in profit. Forex doesn't work like that, successful traders don't open new positions everyday, they only trade when their system tells them to. Whe we can avoid chasing after the market thereby avoiding over trading too then we can do better in the trades we open with good analysis.

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to theomilli for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), kashifrehman (04-17-2018), sniper2050 (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3676.89 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,339 Times in 750 Posts

well, using lot size 0.1 on a $200 trading account is somehow okay but the trader should not count on this and leave the trade open without a stop loss. there are instances where the market moves over 2000 pips. and the 0.1 is just 2000 pips for $200 acct

7. The following 9 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), kashifrehman (04-17-2018), sniper2050 (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018), uduak18 (04-17-2018), Unregistered (4)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Lotus Forex 8 is on a distinguished road Lotus Forex 8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Brother I disagree with you, every trader will definitely face challenges in the forex trading market but when a trader is very consistent in learning and practicing then whenever the challenges come our way then such trader will have a good way of handling the challenges or difficulties, which simply means as long as we are trading in the market we will definitely have a bad time sometimes
      Yes, everyone will face challenges in forex trading during their career but when the preparation is not enough the trader will face emotional problem.
      I think there is a big difference between trader who are prepared and the trader who are not prepared.

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Lotus Forex 8 for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), kashifrehman (04-17-2018), sniper2050 (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      685.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,904 Times in 554 Posts

Without facing some serious challenges nobody can becomes a professional trader because challenges make you more stronger and give you a courage to fight well in your particular field you must to learn that how you control your emotions in this business otherwise you face huge losses in future!

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), kashifrehman (04-17-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-17-2018), sniper2050 (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018), Unregistered (1), zahidmehmood (04-17-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,075 Times in 1,627 Posts

This is a common mistake usually made my small traders, they tend to always force the market wanting to trade all the time and see if they can make profit, forex trading business should not be run that way and those that engage in such act always end up struggling with losses. As a trader you must be strategic, you mustn't trade all the time rather you trade only when you see a good opportunity and your system has confirmed the entry, this way you can manage your account properly and see it grow bigger.
      you know brother, its just like you are talking about me, because this is the way i use to trade in the past, and am sure many of us must have gone through this period, all i want is to make more profit, and with this i will keep opening a trade, and i keep loosing m trading account every two weeks in the market, and i got frustrated at some point, where there is nothing to show for it, there is nothing good that will come out of over trading, only consistent loss, because the more we trade the more we expose our account to more loss

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), kashifrehman (04-17-2018), sniper2050 (04-17-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3938.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,876 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      well, using lot size 0.1 on a $200 trading account is somehow okay but the trader should not count on this and leave the trade open without a stop loss. there are instances where the market moves over 2000 pips. and the 0.1 is just 2000 pips for $200 acct
      There is no need to become specific in lot size and in stop loss every thing should depend on the risk and money management. When a trader follow risk and money management rules there he will come to know that how to use appropriate lot size and stop loss. Some times with the smaller stop loss big lot size and handsome profits become possible.

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), sniper2050 (04-17-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2531.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,366 Times in 1,941 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Without facing some serious challenges nobody can becomes a professional trader because challenges make you more stronger and give you a courage to fight well in your particular field you must to learn that how you control your emotions in this business otherwise you face huge losses in future!
      Success stories comes out of every challenge when it is handled so well that we have to learn from them and make use of their lessons in the future trading experiences but when you are not mindful of the lessons then you keep repeating the mistakes over and over again which will surely lead to more losses!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), Sixteen (04-17-2018), sniper2050 (04-17-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1570.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,800 Times in 678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      You are very correct,we must face challenges in this market what we make of those challenges is what will really determine what we become here,some traders quit too early,when you experience loss in this market you need to learn from it so that you can become better and stronger that is the only way to grow,history they say will always repeat itself,making the same mistakes twice should not be an option.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), sniper2050 (04-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

20. Forex Game
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is a glorious beacon of light Benzone is a glorious beacon of light Benzone is a glorious beacon of light Benzone is a glorious beacon of light Benzone is a glorious beacon of light Benzone is a glorious beacon of light Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      224.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Let me agree with your submission here ,we either learn from our mistakes or from others.But how best do we translate all these to advantage ?This is the essence of such encounter so that our improvement will be the ultimate result of the outcome of our past inadequacies.

22. The following 2 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), sniper2050 (04-17-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 186 of 210 FirstFirst ... 181 184 185 186 187 188 191 ... LastLast