• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 187 of 210 FirstFirst ... 182 185 186 187 188 189 192 ... LastLast
    Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2099

Thread: Bidyut's Trading Journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer has a spectacular aura about Mian Naseer has a spectacular aura about Mian Naseer has a spectacular aura about Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Finally Eur/Usd is trading at $1.2400 and i hope it will continue it's bullish movement in this week. $1.2400 is resistant level of this pair according to me and now its break it. I know it is trading on that level and it may come back but i think this thing will not happen today. the next target of this pair is $1.2430 which may be hit within in some hours specially when US session start because normally this pair move quickly in Europe or in US session. Let's see what happened in next some hours with this pair. Good luck to all the Buyers!
      I want to be With You!

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mian Naseer for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), harbir (04-17-2018), loveyo (04-17-2018)

3. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2775.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,714 Times in 504 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mian Naseer View Post
      Finally Eur/Usd is trading at $1.2400 and i hope it will continue it's bullish movement in this week. $1.2400 is resistant level of this pair according to me and now its break it. I know it is trading on that level and it may come back but i think this thing will not happen today. the next target of this pair is $1.2430 which may be hit within in some hours specially when US session start because normally this pair move quickly in Europe or in US session. Let's see what happened in next some hours with this pair. Good luck to all the Buyers!
      Yes bro I also hope that eurusd and Gbpusd keeps going like this and create a new higher high which would be beneficial for us. According to the circumstances usd should get weeks and i think this is what we are going to see in next few day. And actually it could be a good chance for us to try to trades here and get away with some good profit.

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to harbir for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), loveyo (04-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      512.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,378 Times in 774 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone View Post
      Apart from having a functional trading strategy ,there should be a constant consciousness of disciplined trading.The market is such that you need to be careful of any entry so that ,no amount of volatility will affect your trading capital.
      Discipline is the most crucial element that stands out to guarantee our success in the forex market, this consciousness is essential because that is what will not make us trade recklessly as though losing is not possible, the trader who wants to be a professional someday must imbibe this into his mindset.

7. The following 14 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), bigani (04-17-2018), Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), loveyo (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-17-2018), Timon (04-20-2018), Unregistered (6)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1921.66 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,469 Times in 1,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sniper2050 View Post
      very well said brother . in other word let the market to chase after you not the opposite . actually , those mistakes are often made by newbies but at the same time we can not deny that those are very common mistakes; i mean we are all exposed to 'em .
      so once we have our own strategy , the strategy that we can really depends on , then we start to minimize the number of mistake for a better trading experience .
      Too many entries are not good for a new trader, it needs experience to handle many positions and different pairs all-together. The best to do is to limit your knowledge to one, or two pairs and squeeze everything you can get from the market. After some Years it should be easier for you to handle more.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), loveyo (04-17-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1570.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,800 Times in 678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      Discipline is the most crucial element that stands out to guarantee our success in the forex market, this consciousness is essential because that is what will not make us trade recklessly as though losing is not possible, the trader who wants to be a professional someday must imbibe this into his mindset.
      No matter how good you are as a trader once you are not discipline you can not succeed here,Forex is very interesting and also very open too,but then we must set boundaries for ourselves,we must know when to trade and when to sit on our hands,that is basically the difference between professional traders and amateur traders,if you want to trade like a professional then you must be discipline.

11. The following 8 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), loveyo (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), uduak18 (04-17-2018), Unregistered (3), zahidmehmood (04-17-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      462.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,731 Times in 602 Posts

Flying shark, you are indeed right, too many entries at the same time is bad for a new trader because he is yet to understand the market environment properly, it is only those with prerequisite experience that should trade like this, there are two moderators that uses many orders for one pair that I know and that is money grows and nikita.

13. The following 9 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), loveyo (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-19-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-17-2018), Timon (04-20-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1254.01 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,090 Times in 1,818 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      Agree with you dear Oghale and I think discipline most important in Forex business because discipline can protect our trading plan, emotion, invest and bring success in Forex business. I always believe indiscipline trader never can stay long time in Forex market. We should follow all Forex rules and discipline on trading to success in Forex business other wise Forex success very difficult. Thank you.

15. The following 7 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), FlyingShark (04-17-2018), Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,075 Times in 1,627 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      No matter how good you are as a trader once you are not discipline you can not succeed here,Forex is very interesting and also very open too,but then we must set boundaries for ourselves,we must know when to trade and when to sit on our hands,that is basically the difference between professional traders and amateur traders,if you want to trade like a professional then you must be discipline.
      You know one important thing about forex market is that when trading we cannot choose the rules to follow rather we will have to equip ourselves with all the rules, for traders that thinks having a good trading strategy is the only thing we needed in other to make good profit then such traders are heading for a surprised. A strategy without a good money management and also discipline is nothing

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      You know one important thing about forex market is that when trading we cannot choose the rules to follow rather we will have to equip ourselves with all the rules, for traders that thinks having a good trading strategy is the only thing we needed in other to make good profit then such traders are heading for a surprised. A strategy without a good money management and also discipline is nothing
      Having a good strategy is very important in the market this would help you in finding good opportunities that can bring profit but since no strategy is 100% guaranteed then the importance of discipline comes in. Discipline supersedes all because it will help you keep a good money management, make you not to be emotional in the market and helps you to stick to your trading plan.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriakhiebillz For This Useful Post:

bidyut (04-18-2018)

20. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      988.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,437 Times in 1,163 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Too many entries are not good for a new trader, it needs experience to handle many positions and different pairs all-together. The best to do is to limit your knowledge to one, or two pairs and squeeze everything you can get from the market. After some Years it should be easier for you to handle more.
      A newbie cannot cope with you many positions and that means he will lose and not keep track of the trades he has entered, we need to trade only what we can control, if all those opened trades happen to be on negative and leading to the margin call of his account, he will be confused as to how to close the positions all at once, thus can be a problem.

22. The following 5 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

bidyut (04-18-2018), FlyingShark (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-19-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Timon (04-20-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 187 of 210 FirstFirst ... 182 185 186 187 188 189 192 ... LastLast