• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 79 of 238 FirstFirst ... 74 77 78 79 80 81 84 ... LastLast

Thread: Bidyut's trading journal

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1505.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,915 Times in 1,818 Posts

Default Bidyut's trading journal

Introduction: This is my first trading journal in mt5 forum and it is in a demo account. Iíve opened a demo account with 500 USD balance. The main purpose of opening this demo account is only for making a trading journal in mt5 forum. Long time back our respected moderator dzin4aans had encouraged me to open a trading journal. But due to some unforeseen reasons I was unable to give attention in this regard. After looking at many trading journals available in this section Iíve got some positive energy and a lot of good motivation to open my own trading journal. Now I think it is the right time to open a trading journal.

Main motive of opening a trading journal: First of all I want to improve my trading by sharing my own trading system. By opening a trading journal here I would definitely get an opportunity to interact with other good traders. They can suggest, guide me for opting a better trading system. This is one of the best ways to engage myself in improving my existing trading strategy.

Why Demo Account: This is my first trading journal in mt5 forum. Still I consider myself as a leraner and I want to improve my trading and it is only possible through demo account. Second reason is that I want to open a separate account (real trading account) for trding journal. But at this moment Iím not fully prepared myself (financially) to open a real account for this purpose. In other hand I donít want to wait for long to start a trading journal. So my main motive here would be to engage myself in a good discussion where we can share knowledge and learn everything which is required to be a good trader.
      In future I would definitely go for a trading journal where I can show real profit in real account. Once I get ready for that I would definitely inform you all through this journal or through my signature.

My strategy:

Support & Resistance: From the very beginning I am trying to trade on support and resistance levels. So my main focus would be to see support and resistance levels of a particular pair on a daily basis before opening any order. Iíll try to open orders by looking at support and resistance levels. Most probably my buy orders would be above support levels and sell would be below resistance. In addition Iíll try to take decisions of opening any order by looking at price action.

Price Action: It is important to watch in which direction a particular pair is moving where weíre going to trade. In simple words Price action gives us an idea where the price is moving. When I see 3 to 4 candles formed an upward trend in other words when few bull candles form an uptrend Iíll go for a buy order. In opposite if I see few bear candles lined up in a row to form a downward trend, Iíll go for sell order. So here I would go for trading on any pair by following price action.

Chart Type: I would like to trade in a clearly visible chart and I consider candle stick chart as a best option for me. I do not use too much indicators. Itíll consists of only support and resistance levels.
      Time Frame: I prefer to see 1 hr, 4 hours, daily time frames to decide where the price is moving or to predict the actual trend I will go for these time frames. To open any order or to check entry point Iíll go for only 1 hour chart.

News Events: As we know fundamental or economical news are very important to watch while taking any trading decisions. Iíll keep an eye on day to day news events to trade. The best way to watch any types of news events is through economic calendar. Most of the movements take place in any particular pair due to news releases. Even technical trader canít ignore the importance of fundamental news or any economic data releases (e.g. NFP) etc. Sometimes I would stop trading during high impact news. In other words Iíll be very careful during news events and try to avoid trading in case there are no clear movements.

Lot Size: I would go for 0.10 LOT size (per order) at the very beginning. I may go for many orders at a time but not more than 1 LOT in total. For example, 10 orders with 0.10 lot size orders. Sometimes I may go for averaging my trades by taking additional lot size orders. Gradually I will try to increase the lot size orders with growing account balance.

Target: Anywhere from 10 to 100 pips. I can decide only after looking at the levels. Sometimes I may not give any target and close all orders manually.

Stop Loss: Iíll try to put a stop loss in some trading positions but not in all trading positions. Again itíll depend on the levels and also in the movement of a particular pair. In case I put stop loss in any pair itíll be around 50 pips.

Long term or short term: My goal would be to take profit from every trade in a short term period. I prefer short term trades because it is easy for me to handle. In case I see slow movements in any trade Iíll keep the order for long hours and definitely wait for the price to trigger the target ( if I put TP).

Trading Pairs: I would like to trade on major pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD etc.). Also I would go for high volatility pairs for example, GBPNZD, GBPJPY etc. Sometimes I will try to trade in Gold and Silver if I get good confirmation.

Risk-Reward Factor: As it is not a contest account Iíll try to go slowly. I believe in steady growth and not in sudden growth as far as forex trading is concerned. I would only go for 5% to 10% risk, and not more than that. Similarly, Iíll try to make decent profit from every trade. If I see it is worth to wait for a particular trading position then Iíll wait for it to get more profit out of it. For any trader to sustain in the market is more important than anything else, so I will try to avoid any unnecessary risk. Sometimes I would go for cut losses in the form of stop loss or by closing manually. Once we learn how to manage risk weíll automatically able to grow our trading account to a satisfactory level.

To my fellow members: I hope there is no doubt about my trading plan. I do not want to complecate things, so Iíll try to elaborate every trade with clarity. Iím ready to answer you if youíve any questions regarding my trades or anything related to my trading journal. Iíll be grateful if we can stick to the topic and not talk about anything off topic in this section. Your good suggestions are always welcome. Thanks to everybody for visiting here. Lets start together!

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      754.27 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,462 Times in 794 Posts

I'm really happy to receive so much appreciation from you. Actually I'm giving more importance in good trading. I've got good opportunity and that's why I've able to make some profit. Yeah I've made about 82 from 50 bucks account which was 'Battle Of Forecast' prize amount. I'll try to continue my trading in this account till it reach to a good amount. At this time I can withdraw the profit which is about 32 bucks. But at this time I'm not taking any decision regarding withdrawing, but I can change my mind anytime. If I get good opportunity to trade then again I'll try to trade with the amount. So as of now I'm not thinking much about anything. Yeah sometimes I trade in real account and sometimes in demo account just to keep engaging myself in good trading. My main aim is to discuss about my trades no matter whether it is related to my demo account, real account or contest account. Overall I'm getting a lot of confidence through positive discussions here in my trading journal. I'm really glad to have your good opinion in my trading journal. I hope you're also doing well in your trades. Have a nice trading day.
      Pleasure is mine bro actually, i too started demo since last week to trade with indices, Yup i started commodities and indices instead of currency pairs. I kinda felt more interesting to trade with them, at the moment, I am long with #NG and #FTSE100 but from my real account because i am confident about these trades. whenever i get double feelings or confused with the decision I trade in demo account.
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

3. The following 7 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (02-07-2018), bidyut (02-07-2018), Unregistered (5)

4. Demo contests
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Yes correct, small traders has no big capital, lacking so many resources compare to the hedge funds, banks and big intuitions. And to add to the wound, small traders are greedy and not well discipline enough. They think they can win big profits with small accounts...am also guilty of it beyond reasonable doubt.

Yeah, another reason why it's hard for small traders to succeed because they need money and their trading activity and small capital balance does not give them that consistent profits month after month...

Exactly, the big reason why many small traders fail, because they need money, and they gamble with their small capital just to earn big profits and lose all in the end. So what we gonna do with it? How to end the repetitive cycle of failure? When in the beginning small traders are bound to fail...?
      Its really nice to have your good opinion. In my view it is not important how much we've in our trading account. The important part is how we utilize our skills to trade with limited funds. If we've good trading skills then we can trade with any amount it may be very small amount e.g. $100. If we trade with care then we can increase our trading account to some good equity. So here funds are secondary thing because if you're good at trading then you can easily manage funds. For example if we're very good in trading then we can participate in any trading contest and accumulate sufficient funds for our trading career. Or even we can ask our parents to help financially in starting our good trading career.

The bitter truth is that we've no good confidence to arrange the funds for our trades. Even our parents won't support us if we do not able to show good trading examples. They will say first learn about trading and after that ask for money. This is the truth. So for a new trader it is very important to learn and it is only possible if he/she gives more time in learning. Here I don't recommend anybody to take personal loan or any types of loan to start forex trading. Neither I support those traders who is trading with borrowed money.

How good trading skills and good trading knowledge works? It is very interesting because there are unlimited opportunities in the field of forex trading profession. If somebody opens a 100 dollar trading account and consistently able to make good profit then automatically new traders will come. They will ask how they can earn like him or her. At that situation he/she can do many things. First of all he/she can accept investments in PAMM account, he/she can become a good copy trader etc. The other options is by creating a blog or website and promote affiliate link. So for a talented trader limited fund is not the problem in itself. If he/she possess good knowledge then success would automatically follow him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Dear Bidyut brother nice to see your trading history and I believe if you trade carefully then you may win sniper and real scalping contest both. I always believe your experience, skills and proper analysis can bring success. Best of luck brother Bidyut. Thank you.
      I'm just trying my best. There are a lot of good competitors in the contest and they are much better performer as well. Yeah I'll not give up at any cost, I'll try till last day of the competition. I'm the tortoise who is walking slowly towards the goal. I'll not stop and keep going. The journey is not easy but it is still possible to reach the goal. I'm happy to get your good encouragement and definitely try to remember your good words.

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      I am happy that I am a forex trader but I am always fearful about my open trades! What do I do about it? I think in order for us to start developing and making some progress then we would need to start appreciating what we are doing than feeling bad that we are traders.
      If we look positively then we'll find that only once in a while we do mistakes so here we don't need to be discouraged by one single mistake. If we repeatedly do mistakes then it means we're not ready for the real trading. So in both conditions we've to think positively. If we regularly lose or facing losses then we've to stop trading and try to find out why we're getting so much losses. If we can't find out the solution then we've to take a pause from trading. In such condition we can visit good traders trading journal threads and try to get some positive energy. I do the same thing, when I can't find out my own mistake I do not trade. I just go for some other work, for example I go for watching some motivational video. Try to read good articles and so on. So here we've to keep motivated by doing something which is really working for us. There is nothing impossible for us in the world. We can achieve anything if we utilize our mind positively and in a sensible manner. Everything would be easy if we think like that. Nice to have your view on my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by ilyas_ili View Post
      Pleasure is mine bro actually, i too started demo since last week to trade with indices, Yup i started commodities and indices instead of currency pairs. I kinda felt more interesting to trade with them, at the moment, I am long with #NG and #FTSE100 but from my real account because i am confident about these trades. whenever i get double feelings or confused with the decision I trade in demo account.
      That's really impressive. If you find it good to trade in indices and commodities then it is good for you. As a forex trader we've many options to earn. I've seen one of your trading in #NG and you've made good profit. I think you're very good at such trades and we can learn a lot of things from you. At this time I'm trying to focus more on currency pair trading only. And I'm happy with it because I've spent more time in currency trading only. Demo account is not a bad idea. I regularly switch from demo to real and again real to demo. So as a trader we can't ignore the importance of demo account. If I do not trade for suppose one month, after coming back I can't go for real trading at once. First I've to understand the real movements of the current market. And it is only possible if I do trade in demo account. So there is nothing wrong in using demo trading account, it only helps us to regain our trading confidence. Have a nice trading day ilyas ili bro.

------------------------------------------------------------
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Trading Update

Today when I was monitoring the market at that time I was not getting any movement in the market. But later I've seen one good opportunity in GBPUSD. I've traded there and made about 20 pips profit. I've opened an order in my latest 'Battle of Forecast' prize fund account. My trading was based on clear downward trend in GBPUSD. I've opened an order in GBPUSD with 0.50 lot size order at 1.3918. Later I've closed the order at 1.3898 and made about $10

Now my total equity reached to $92.22. Remember that it is my new account, where I've got $50 for 'Battle Of Forecast' winning prize. I can still withdraw the profit amount but not taken any decision to withdraw the profit. If I get any new opportunity then again I'll try to trade but today I've no mood to trade so at this time I'm not trading.

Name:  Battle-Of-Forecast-Trading-new-update-001.PNG
Views: 16
Size:  6.5 KB

In other side I did similar trades in my contest account and already closed those orders in small profit. At this time I've made only small profit in my contest and it is about 19 to 20 pips profit (multiply by 5 orders). I want to progress slowly into my trading account and also in my contest account. So everything is going in a slower pace and I hope I'll continue to trade sensibly without taking any big risk into my trades. If you're thinking 0.50 is already a big risk then yeah that is true, there is nothing to hide from you. But you can see I'm not trading frequently, I'm only trading in good opportunity so I'm capable of handling the risk at this types of trading. Have a great trading day to all of you.

Sniper Contest Closed Orders

Name:  Sniper-contest-closed-orders-01.PNG
Views: 15
Size:  19.5 KB

Real Scalping Closed Orders

Name:  Real-Scalping-contest-closed-orders-01.PNG
Views: 15
Size:  19.0 KB

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-07-2018), GhostMode (02-09-2018), ilyas_ili (02-09-2018), penuelophir (02-08-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018), Unregistered (1), zeeshaa (02-07-2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,608 Times in 8,297 Posts

I agree with you there.
      Skills and mental strength comes first. Anything else comes after. It does take time to build a small account to a bigger one but as the trader grow his confidence will also grow and he can then add fresh fund every month from other source. It doesn't have to be big. That is how traders grow.

8. The following 8 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-12-2018), Beautiful Quynh (02-12-2018), bidyut (02-07-2018), dzin4aans (02-07-2018), PongsakornFX (02-12-2018), UberTrade (02-12-2018), Unregistered (1), zeeshaa (02-07-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,417 Times in 5,040 Posts

Staggering profits there mate. on both contests and your bonus account. I went to InstaForex website and checked the top, and now I see you in 10th place Great catch there on GJ move and there is plenty of activity left in the market for you to catch some profits. I think volatility wont come down so keeping fingers crossed you can catch a good move on one of the pairs and bank in enough profit to score top 5 Best of luck!

10. The following 7 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

bidyut (02-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      I agree with you there.
      Skills and mental strength comes first. Anything else comes after. It does take time to build a small account to a bigger one but as the trader grow his confidence will also grow and he can then add fresh fund every month from other source. It doesn't have to be big. That is how traders grow.
      Its nice to have your good opinion. You're absolutely right and that is what we need to understand. We can develop mental strength and required trading skills with our own effort. If we do not know how to trade or how to do sensible trading then there is no worth of huge deposits. Skilled traders always able to build good equity either through proper trading or through other sources. So here a traders most important assets are knowledge and good trading skills. Most of the new traders want to start big at the very beginning, they think that if they deposit a huge amount then they'll become successful. But they forget one thing that in forex trading proper trading skills are always needed along with good equity.

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Staggering profits there mate. on both contests and your bonus account. I went to InstaForex website and checked the top, and now I see you in 10th place Great catch there on GJ move and there is plenty of activity left in the market for you to catch some profits. I think volatility wont come down so keeping fingers crossed you can catch a good move on one of the pairs and bank in enough profit to score top 5 Best of luck!
      Glad to have your encouraging words. Yeah in contests I can see my name in top 10, so here I've to work hard. I've to put my best effort so that I can do well till the last day of the contest period. Those who are able to keep the good momentum will definitely win at the end. So here I don't want to do anything which could push me towards down. I've learned a lot from you, because of your good encouragement I'm able to compete with other good traders. I hope I'll be able to do well in any one of the contests where I'm participating at this moment. Even I do not win it'll give other new traders at least a new hope and good encouragement. Have a nice trading day to you.

12. The following 8 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-08-2018), penuelophir (02-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018), Unregistered (4)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,577 Times in 2,717 Posts

The bitter truth is that we've no good confidence to arrange the funds for our trades. Even our parents won't support us if we do not able to show good trading examples. They will say first learn about trading and after that ask for money. This is the truth. So for a new trader it is very important to learn and it is only possible if he/she gives more time in learning. Here I don't recommend anybody to take personal loan or any types of loan to start forex trading. Neither I support those traders who is trading with borrowed money.
      Actually, due to the series of losses we encounter during the process of learning and developing the needed skills so many of our parents do not support us because they feel it is a waste of money and time, but in order to prove them wrong we need to start gaining adequate knowledge over time and focus on experiences than making money.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

bidyut (02-08-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,179 Times in 2,137 Posts

Dear bidyut brother very nice your trading history and you are very good position both demo contest. It's true InstaForex demo contest win very difficult but I think if you try and spend time then you may success. Best of luck dear bidyut brother. Thank you.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

bidyut (02-09-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,417 Times in 5,040 Posts

Glad to have your encouraging words. Yeah in contests I can see my name in top 10, so here I've to work hard. I've to put my best effort so that I can do well till the last day of the contest period. Those who are able to keep the good momentum will definitely win at the end. So here I don't want to do anything which could push me towards down. I've learned a lot from you, because of your good encouragement I'm able to compete with other good traders. I hope I'll be able to do well in any one of the contests where I'm participating at this moment. Even I do not win it'll give other new traders at least a new hope and good encouragement. Have a nice trading day to you
      Thank you mate Your results and determination towards winning the contests, that is inspiring too and I am very happy you do all these great updates from contest results, that definitely will boost many other members confidence that they can do it too! Best of luck mate!

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

bidyut (02-09-2018), GhostMode (02-09-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,253 Times in 897 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Dear bidyut brother very nice your trading history and you are very good position both demo contest. It's true InstaForex demo contest win very difficult but I think if you try and spend time then you may success. Best of luck dear bidyut brother. Thank you.
      One can become a part of Instaforex trading Demo contests for the sake of learning better generally, The chances of winning the contest is as much as 1 out of 3000, This is near impossible to win and even impossible fr a newbie to win. These contests are good since it can help a trader to improve.

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

bidyut (02-09-2018), Unregistered (4)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,011 Times in 3,332 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      One can become a part of Instaforex trading Demo contests for the sake of learning better generally, The chances of winning the contest is as much as 1 out of 3000, This is near impossible to win and even impossible fr a newbie to win. These contests are good since it can help a trader to improve.
      i think you are right bro, in the trading contest, its a good place to try our strategy with the best of the best traders, believe me there are so many professionals out their in that section, and there are traders that follow the best signals in other to win the contest and this make it to be more challenging and any traders that find themselves among the winners should know that they are good enough and this has nothing to do with luck

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

bidyut (02-09-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 79 of 238 FirstFirst ... 74 77 78 79 80 81 84 ... LastLast