• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 85 of 229 FirstFirst ... 80 83 84 85 86 87 90 ... LastLast

Thread: bidyut's - Trading journal

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,505.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,948 Times in 1,830 Posts

Default bidyut's - Trading journal

Introduction: This is my first trading journal in mt5 forum and it is in a demo account. I致e opened a demo account with 500 USD balance. The main purpose of opening this demo account is only for making a trading journal in mt5 forum. Long time back our respected moderator dzin4aans had encouraged me to open a trading journal. But due to some unforeseen reasons I was unable to give attention in this regard. After looking at many trading journals available in this section I致e got some positive energy and a lot of good motivation to open my own trading journal. Now I think it is the right time to open a trading journal.

Main motive of opening a trading journal: First of all I want to improve my trading by sharing my own trading system. By opening a trading journal here I would definitely get an opportunity to interact with other good traders. They can suggest, guide me for opting a better trading system. This is one of the best ways to engage myself in improving my existing trading strategy.

Why Demo Account: This is my first trading journal in mt5 forum. Still I consider myself as a leraner and I want to improve my trading and it is only possible through demo account. Second reason is that I want to open a separate account (real trading account) for trding journal. But at this moment I知 not fully prepared myself (financially) to open a real account for this purpose. In other hand I don稚 want to wait for long to start a trading journal. So my main motive here would be to engage myself in a good discussion where we can share knowledge and learn everything which is required to be a good trader.
      In future I would definitely go for a trading journal where I can show real profit in real account. Once I get ready for that I would definitely inform you all through this journal or through my signature.

My strategy:

Support & Resistance: From the very beginning I am trying to trade on support and resistance levels. So my main focus would be to see support and resistance levels of a particular pair on a daily basis before opening any order. I値l try to open orders by looking at support and resistance levels. Most probably my buy orders would be above support levels and sell would be below resistance. In addition I値l try to take decisions of opening any order by looking at price action.

Price Action: It is important to watch in which direction a particular pair is moving where we池e going to trade. In simple words Price action gives us an idea where the price is moving. When I see 3 to 4 candles formed an upward trend in other words when few bull candles form an uptrend I値l go for a buy order. In opposite if I see few bear candles lined up in a row to form a downward trend, I値l go for sell order. So here I would go for trading on any pair by following price action.

Chart Type: I would like to trade in a clearly visible chart and I consider candle stick chart as a best option for me. I do not use too much indicators. It値l consists of only support and resistance levels.
      Time Frame: I prefer to see 1 hr, 4 hours, daily time frames to decide where the price is moving or to predict the actual trend I will go for these time frames. To open any order or to check entry point I値l go for only 1 hour chart.

News Events: As we know fundamental or economical news are very important to watch while taking any trading decisions. I値l keep an eye on day to day news events to trade. The best way to watch any types of news events is through economic calendar. Most of the movements take place in any particular pair due to news releases. Even technical trader can稚 ignore the importance of fundamental news or any economic data releases (e.g. NFP) etc. Sometimes I would stop trading during high impact news. In other words I値l be very careful during news events and try to avoid trading in case there are no clear movements.

Lot Size: I would go for 0.10 LOT size (per order) at the very beginning. I may go for many orders at a time but not more than 1 LOT in total. For example, 10 orders with 0.10 lot size orders. Sometimes I may go for averaging my trades by taking additional lot size orders. Gradually I will try to increase the lot size orders with growing account balance.

Target: Anywhere from 10 to 100 pips. I can decide only after looking at the levels. Sometimes I may not give any target and close all orders manually.

Stop Loss: I値l try to put a stop loss in some trading positions but not in all trading positions. Again it値l depend on the levels and also in the movement of a particular pair. In case I put stop loss in any pair it値l be around 50 pips.

Long term or short term: My goal would be to take profit from every trade in a short term period. I prefer short term trades because it is easy for me to handle. In case I see slow movements in any trade I値l keep the order for long hours and definitely wait for the price to trigger the target ( if I put TP).

Trading Pairs: I would like to trade on major pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD etc.). Also I would go for high volatility pairs for example, GBPNZD, GBPJPY etc. Sometimes I will try to trade in Gold and Silver if I get good confirmation.

Risk-Reward Factor: As it is not a contest account I値l try to go slowly. I believe in steady growth and not in sudden growth as far as forex trading is concerned. I would only go for 5% to 10% risk, and not more than that. Similarly, I値l try to make decent profit from every trade. If I see it is worth to wait for a particular trading position then I値l wait for it to get more profit out of it. For any trader to sustain in the market is more important than anything else, so I will try to avoid any unnecessary risk. Sometimes I would go for cut losses in the form of stop loss or by closing manually. Once we learn how to manage risk we値l automatically able to grow our trading account to a satisfactory level.

To my fellow members: I hope there is no doubt about my trading plan. I do not want to complecate things, so I値l try to elaborate every trade with clarity. I知 ready to answer you if you致e any questions regarding my trades or anything related to my trading journal. I値l be grateful if we can stick to the topic and not talk about anything off topic in this section. Your good suggestions are always welcome. Thanks to everybody for visiting here. Lets start together!
      Last edited by bidyut; 11-15-2017 at 01:20 PM.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,760 Times in 2,264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      yes the amount of years we have spent in the forex trading market does not always matter , what matters is the level of knowledge we have gathered during our time in the market, but still yet, we still need to be consistence in learning, we shouldn't think we have get enough knowledge to trade and stop learning, in as much as we are still trading in the live account, we still require to improve our knowledge
      the truth is that the forex trading business is a very unique business where things change regularly. one has to broaden his knowledge on a daily basis. the trading ideas of six years ago do not work as perfectly as they worked then this days. new systems and ideas must be incorporated to make things go well.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

3. The following 7 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

balut (02-13-2018), bidyut (02-13-2018), FlyingShark (02-13-2018), Honey Bee (02-13-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018)

4. ForexCopy
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,625 Times in 2,156 Posts

yes the amount of years we have spent in the forex trading market does not always matter , what matters is the level of knowledge we have gathered during our time in the market
      I agree. I think years of experience will only teach us how to handle our emotion during roller coaster ride of our account, from winning streak to losing streak and breakeven. We also have different learning capability where other traders can perform well after 2 years while others just like me need at least 5 years experience.

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bidyut (02-13-2018), eep saepul minwar (02-13-2018), Honey Bee (02-13-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,002 Times in 1,243 Posts

Winning streaks and losing streaks can happen to anybody in the world of trading, but how many traders are anticipating this and even trying to prepare ahead of this event, we all expect the market will give profits without a possibility that losses can occur, anyone that is in the business know that as a trader, nothing is guaranteed you can make so much today and lose it tomorrow due to lack of discipline and if you get frustrated because of losses, the truth is you were not meant to be a good trader and you seriously need to reevaluate yourself and what you are trying to achieve from the market.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

bidyut (02-13-2018), Honey Bee (02-13-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,296 Times in 890 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eep saepul minwar View Post
      yes I strongly agree with your opinion that learning can we get from anyone either a new trader or a long trader and of course it can be a good input for us in trading because to do the trade we need knowledge from others and all it must we do so that our trading style can improve ..
      All traders should know how to learn in the market, this is what makes traders to know how to trade too. There is no traders that will not learn and will be successful, that is never possible as far as it is the forex trading we are talking about. We have to do all the necessary things that will cause us to be learning and making the beauty out of what we know in the market. This is not a straightforward thing, but i am certain that it will help the traders that did not give up about the way they are trading forex. Forex business s so good, but the trader have to be good too.

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-14-2018), bidyut (02-13-2018), eep saepul minwar (02-13-2018), Honey Bee (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,059 Times in 1,297 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bidyut View Post
      Introduction: This is my first trading journal in mt5 forum and it is in a demo account. I致e opened a demo account with 500 USD balance. The main purpose of opening this demo account is only for making a trading journal in mt5 forum. Long time back our respected moderator dzin4aans had encouraged me to open a trading journal. But due to some unforeseen reasons I was unable to give attention in this regard. After looking at many trading journals available in this section I致e got some positive energy and a lot of good motivation to open my own trading journal. Now I think it is the right time to open a trading journal.

Main motive of opening a trading journal: First of all I want to improve my trading by sharing my own trading system. By opening a trading journal here I would definitely get an opportunity to interact with other good traders. They can suggest, guide me for opting a better trading system. This is one of the best ways to engage myself in improving my existing trading strategy.

Why Demo Account: This is my first trading journal in mt5 forum. Still I consider myself as a leraner and I want to improve my trading and it is only possible through demo account. Second reason is that I want to open a separate account (real trading account) for trding journal. But at this moment I知 not fully prepared myself (financially) to open a real account for this purpose. In other hand I don稚 want to wait for long to start a trading journal. So my main motive here would be to engage myself in a good discussion where we can share knowledge and learn everything which is required to be a good trader.
      In future I would definitely go for a trading journal where I can show real profit in real account. Once I get ready for that I would definitely inform you all through this journal or through my signature.

My strategy:

Support & Resistance: From the very beginning I am trying to trade on support and resistance levels. So my main focus would be to see support and resistance levels of a particular pair on a daily basis before opening any order. I値l try to open orders by looking at support and resistance levels. Most probably my buy orders would be above support levels and sell would be below resistance. In addition I値l try to take decisions of opening any order by looking at price action.

Price Action: It is important to watch in which direction a particular pair is moving where we池e going to trade. In simple words Price action gives us an idea where the price is moving. When I see 3 to 4 candles formed an upward trend in other words when few bull candles form an uptrend I値l go for a buy order. In opposite if I see few bear candles lined up in a row to form a downward trend, I値l go for sell order. So here I would go for trading on any pair by following price action.

Chart Type: I would like to trade in a clearly visible chart and I consider candle stick chart as a best option for me. I do not use too much indicators. It値l consists of only support and resistance levels.
      Time Frame: I prefer to see 1 hr, 4 hours, daily time frames to decide where the price is moving or to predict the actual trend I will go for these time frames. To open any order or to check entry point I値l go for only 1 hour chart.

News Events: As we know fundamental or economical news are very important to watch while taking any trading decisions. I値l keep an eye on day to day news events to trade. The best way to watch any types of news events is through economic calendar. Most of the movements take place in any particular pair due to news releases. Even technical trader can稚 ignore the importance of fundamental news or any economic data releases (e.g. NFP) etc. Sometimes I would stop trading during high impact news. In other words I値l be very careful during news events and try to avoid trading in case there are no clear movements.

Lot Size: I would go for 0.10 LOT size (per order) at the very beginning. I may go for many orders at a time but not more than 1 LOT in total. For example, 10 orders with 0.10 lot size orders. Sometimes I may go for averaging my trades by taking additional lot size orders. Gradually I will try to increase the lot size orders with growing account balance.

Target: Anywhere from 10 to 100 pips. I can decide only after looking at the levels. Sometimes I may not give any target and close all orders manually.

Stop Loss: I値l try to put a stop loss in some trading positions but not in all trading positions. Again it値l depend on the levels and also in the movement of a particular pair. In case I put stop loss in any pair it値l be around 50 pips.

Long term or short term: My goal would be to take profit from every trade in a short term period. I prefer short term trades because it is easy for me to handle. In case I see slow movements in any trade I値l keep the order for long hours and definitely wait for the price to trigger the target ( if I put TP).

Trading Pairs: I would like to trade on major pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD etc.). Also I would go for high volatility pairs for example, GBPNZD, GBPJPY etc. Sometimes I will try to trade in Gold and Silver if I get good confirmation.

Risk-Reward Factor: As it is not a contest account I値l try to go slowly. I believe in steady growth and not in sudden growth as far as forex trading is concerned. I would only go for 5% to 10% risk, and not more than that. Similarly, I値l try to make decent profit from every trade. If I see it is worth to wait for a particular trading position then I値l wait for it to get more profit out of it. For any trader to sustain in the market is more important than anything else, so I will try to avoid any unnecessary risk. Sometimes I would go for cut losses in the form of stop loss or by closing manually. Once we learn how to manage risk we値l automatically able to grow our trading account to a satisfactory level.

To my fellow members: I hope there is no doubt about my trading plan. I do not want to complecate things, so I値l try to elaborate every trade with clarity. I知 ready to answer you if you致e any questions regarding my trades or anything related to my trading journal. I値l be grateful if we can stick to the topic and not talk about anything off topic in this section. Your good suggestions are always welcome. Thanks to everybody for visiting here. Lets start together!
      My friend bidyut I don't think that we can trade fixed pivot points and be profitable. My thought is pesimistic, but take every indicator, or price action signal, show me the entries and exits and after the profitable trading account. Averaging is the best solution you can get in this case and I congratulate you, but we must think in mathematical terms and conditions of average if, we like to be profitable. No pro instructor will learn to you that, unless he is trading the same way you do.

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-14-2018), bidyut (02-13-2018), Honey Bee (02-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,702 Times in 1,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      Actually we can't beat the fact that learning is very helpful and this is what we need to see we maintain a very promising trade in forex. Every trader must give in good time to learn about this business and look forward to build that system that will help them trade in the right means. We look forward for a positive trade and with constant learning we will always see ourselves improve much more.
      IF we will do trading carefully then we will minimize our loss in morning time we will first visit news web and see the news properly, then we will select the trading pair mostly use pending order and select time entry point then our all traders will hit TP and profit is added in our account.

14. The following 8 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

bidyut (02-13-2018), FlyingShark (02-13-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,505.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,948 Times in 1,830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eep saepul minwar View Post
      yes I strongly agree with your opinion that learning can we get from anyone either a new trader or a long trader and of course it can be a good input for us in trading because to do the trade we need knowledge from others and all it must we do so that our trading style can improve ..
      Learning is important but here we've to look at the reliability of the source too. Most of us always like to visit mt5 forum because here we can find real traders. And almost all members in mt5 forum believes in sharing knowledge. They are ready to share their knowledge. We are lucky that we can find good traders here, also we can see good examples of trading. Knowledge is available in abundance, so we've to pick the best one. It is a great opportunity for us that here we're able to learn from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by tahiri View Post
      you can find in this forum many usefull informations about forex trading which can help you to improve your trading style, this forum is a good source of learning from other traders since they always share their experience in this domain.
      No doubt mt5 forum is a beautiful place where we can find many good stuffs related to forex trading. Our forum has able to drive many good members to our forum who are keen in learning the profession. Because of useful discussions and number of good activities many members like to visit here regularly. MT5 community has many old and new members who have similar interest and that's why it becomes a central place for all to learn and to discuss about forex trading. So everybody should try to contribute with their utmost capabilities only then everybody will be benefited in long run.

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Learning should not be tagged with time because it pushes you into trying to learn everything at once or being in a hurry to learn all things but only to come back with nothing! Learning and developing good and wonderful trading skill in the trading environment takes time and when this fact is registered at the back of our minds then we are going to make some great deal of progress.
      Its true we can't learn everything at once as I've told earlier in my post. So the best way to learn is by concentrating in one topic at a time. Suppose we're learning about a particular indicator then we must try to learn its properties etc., and also about how to implement it into our tradings. After that we must try the indicator in demo account to gain some practical knowledge. Once we satisfy and fully understand about its pros and cons then we can apply it into real trading. Subsequently we should go for other topics. We shouldn't restrict ourselves to a specific time period to learn something. Because it won't work at all at the end.

yes the amount of years we have spent in the forex trading market does not always matter , what matters is the level of knowledge we have gathered during our time in the market, but still yet, we still need to be consistence in learning, we shouldn't think we have get enough knowledge to trade and stop learning, in as much as we are still trading in the live account, we still require to improve our knowledge
      We can't determine a traders actual potential by looking at the years he/she has spent in the profession. Success rate won't depends on the time spent by a particular trader. Actually a new trader too do well if he/she spends quality time in learning the profession. We should try to understand that there is no ending of learning. Even we learn everything there would be a scope of improvement, which is more important for us to consider. If we try to behave like an expert then we'll never able to learn new things. So for a progressive growth of our trading career we must try to continue our learning process. Here we must try to evaluate our own tradings so that we can find our loopholes.

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      the truth is that the forex trading business is a very unique business where things change regularly. one has to broaden his knowledge on a daily basis. the trading ideas of six years ago do not work as perfectly as they worked then this days. new systems and ideas must be incorporated to make things go well.
      Forex trading profession is a vast subject in itself. If we try to focus more on learning then everyday we can learn new things here. It is true that we've to get updated with new changes in the profession. Something which we've learned many years ago may not be relevant with current situation. For example few years back cryptocurrency trading was not there. Only one or two years back we've able to do this type of trading. Many political or economical changes have taken place. We can see good development in technology too, so we've to adjust ourselves with new changes then only we'll able to sustain in the forex trading profession.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      My friend bidyut I don't think that we can trade fixed pivot points and be profitable. My thought is pesimistic, but take every indicator, or price action signal, show me the entries and exits and after the profitable trading account. Averaging is the best solution you can get in this case and I congratulate you, but we must think in mathematical terms and conditions of average if, we like to be profitable. No pro instructor will learn to you that, unless he is trading the same way you do.
      Hi FlyingShark, Glad to have your great opinion on my trading journal. I agree that it is not possible to bring good profit on the basis of pivot points only. I've already written in my previous post that I consider many elements in my trading decisions. Nobody can rely only in single aspect in forex trading profession. I can't just rely on technical levels itself, I've to look at fundamental updates too in order to take proper trading decisions. I've just simply written my first post just in easy to understand language. I've not gone through any complexity there. I want to clarify that my trading journal is based on simple strategy. If you look around then you'll find many traders do not use indicators. They trade only by looking at the trend. Every trader has different levels of understanding. I've just tried to put whatever I understand about the profession. I'm really happy to see you in my trading journal. You're always welcome to give me suggestions. Have a nice trading week.

-----------------------------------------------
      -----------------------------------------------
      Trading update

Few hours back I've opened a sell order in EURJPY in contest accounts. At this moment the orders are floating in negative. I'll try to hold the pairs till it goes towards down. Let's see what happens next. I've no real account trading at this moment. I'm still waiting for my pending withdrawals from my 'Battle Of Forecast' account and bonus account. I'll give update about payments once I receive it into my Skrill account.
      Last edited by bidyut; 02-13-2018 at 04:55 PM.

16. The following 7 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

eep saepul minwar (02-13-2018), FlyingShark (02-13-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), MartyFish (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,273 Times in 1,664 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      IF we will do trading carefully then we will minimize our loss in morning time we will first visit news web and see the news properly, then we will select the trading pair mostly use pending order and select time entry point then our all traders will hit TP and profit is added in our account.
      Well, you do have a point there mate, but question is that how can we use pending orders trading the news, you know that our trade can trigger and price will just go straight to our stop loss before it contemplate going towards where we set our take profits, there is no fixed formula for a trader to be successful, you must make sacrifices.
      Can you please explain to me the concept of averaging, I have seen people talking about it in some of the threads on this forum, but because I was never interested I did not bother with getting the details, bidyut has been doing great with his pivots points trading and changing or adding to it may just alter everything that you have worked for so far.

18. The following 7 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

bidyut (02-14-2018), eep saepul minwar (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,059 Times in 1,297 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Well, you do have a point there mate, but question is that how can we use pending orders trading the news, you know that our trade can trigger and price will just go straight to our stop loss before it contemplate going towards where we set our take profits, there is no fixed formula for a trader to be successful, you must make sacrifices.

Can you please explain to me the concept of averaging, I have seen people talking about it in some of the threads on this forum, but because I was never interested I did not bother with getting the details, bidyut has been doing great with his pivots points trading and changing or adding to it may just alter everything that you have worked for so far.
      The concept is easy and not too different in all cases, you just ad positions when the price is going against you watching your account equity and margin. I think that if, you are interested in averaging then you should open an experimental account (demo) and get all the details by practicing. You can search also in Google for cost averaging.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

bidyut (02-14-2018), eep saepul minwar (02-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,021 Times in 2,731 Posts

The concept is easy and not too different in all cases, you just ad positions when the price is going against you watching your account equity and margin. I think that if, you are interested in averaging then you should open an experimental account (demo) and get all the details by practicing. You can search also in Google for cost averaging.
      this is something that is done automatically by my hedging system. since i have a set entry size if the pressure is 5 entries against me, when i enter one i gain margin and i get a better average price.

now you know!

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

22. The following 2 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

bidyut (02-14-2018), FlyingShark (02-14-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 85 of 229 FirstFirst ... 80 83 84 85 86 87 90 ... LastLast