• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 86 of 238 FirstFirst ... 81 84 85 86 87 88 91 ... LastLast

Thread: Bidyut's trading journal

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1505.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,915 Times in 1,818 Posts

Default Bidyut's trading journal

Introduction: This is my first trading journal in mt5 forum and it is in a demo account. Iíve opened a demo account with 500 USD balance. The main purpose of opening this demo account is only for making a trading journal in mt5 forum. Long time back our respected moderator dzin4aans had encouraged me to open a trading journal. But due to some unforeseen reasons I was unable to give attention in this regard. After looking at many trading journals available in this section Iíve got some positive energy and a lot of good motivation to open my own trading journal. Now I think it is the right time to open a trading journal.

Main motive of opening a trading journal: First of all I want to improve my trading by sharing my own trading system. By opening a trading journal here I would definitely get an opportunity to interact with other good traders. They can suggest, guide me for opting a better trading system. This is one of the best ways to engage myself in improving my existing trading strategy.

Why Demo Account: This is my first trading journal in mt5 forum. Still I consider myself as a leraner and I want to improve my trading and it is only possible through demo account. Second reason is that I want to open a separate account (real trading account) for trding journal. But at this moment Iím not fully prepared myself (financially) to open a real account for this purpose. In other hand I donít want to wait for long to start a trading journal. So my main motive here would be to engage myself in a good discussion where we can share knowledge and learn everything which is required to be a good trader.
      In future I would definitely go for a trading journal where I can show real profit in real account. Once I get ready for that I would definitely inform you all through this journal or through my signature.

My strategy:

Support & Resistance: From the very beginning I am trying to trade on support and resistance levels. So my main focus would be to see support and resistance levels of a particular pair on a daily basis before opening any order. Iíll try to open orders by looking at support and resistance levels. Most probably my buy orders would be above support levels and sell would be below resistance. In addition Iíll try to take decisions of opening any order by looking at price action.

Price Action: It is important to watch in which direction a particular pair is moving where weíre going to trade. In simple words Price action gives us an idea where the price is moving. When I see 3 to 4 candles formed an upward trend in other words when few bull candles form an uptrend Iíll go for a buy order. In opposite if I see few bear candles lined up in a row to form a downward trend, Iíll go for sell order. So here I would go for trading on any pair by following price action.

Chart Type: I would like to trade in a clearly visible chart and I consider candle stick chart as a best option for me. I do not use too much indicators. Itíll consists of only support and resistance levels.
      Time Frame: I prefer to see 1 hr, 4 hours, daily time frames to decide where the price is moving or to predict the actual trend I will go for these time frames. To open any order or to check entry point Iíll go for only 1 hour chart.

News Events: As we know fundamental or economical news are very important to watch while taking any trading decisions. Iíll keep an eye on day to day news events to trade. The best way to watch any types of news events is through economic calendar. Most of the movements take place in any particular pair due to news releases. Even technical trader canít ignore the importance of fundamental news or any economic data releases (e.g. NFP) etc. Sometimes I would stop trading during high impact news. In other words Iíll be very careful during news events and try to avoid trading in case there are no clear movements.

Lot Size: I would go for 0.10 LOT size (per order) at the very beginning. I may go for many orders at a time but not more than 1 LOT in total. For example, 10 orders with 0.10 lot size orders. Sometimes I may go for averaging my trades by taking additional lot size orders. Gradually I will try to increase the lot size orders with growing account balance.

Target: Anywhere from 10 to 100 pips. I can decide only after looking at the levels. Sometimes I may not give any target and close all orders manually.

Stop Loss: Iíll try to put a stop loss in some trading positions but not in all trading positions. Again itíll depend on the levels and also in the movement of a particular pair. In case I put stop loss in any pair itíll be around 50 pips.

Long term or short term: My goal would be to take profit from every trade in a short term period. I prefer short term trades because it is easy for me to handle. In case I see slow movements in any trade Iíll keep the order for long hours and definitely wait for the price to trigger the target ( if I put TP).

Trading Pairs: I would like to trade on major pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD etc.). Also I would go for high volatility pairs for example, GBPNZD, GBPJPY etc. Sometimes I will try to trade in Gold and Silver if I get good confirmation.

Risk-Reward Factor: As it is not a contest account Iíll try to go slowly. I believe in steady growth and not in sudden growth as far as forex trading is concerned. I would only go for 5% to 10% risk, and not more than that. Similarly, Iíll try to make decent profit from every trade. If I see it is worth to wait for a particular trading position then Iíll wait for it to get more profit out of it. For any trader to sustain in the market is more important than anything else, so I will try to avoid any unnecessary risk. Sometimes I would go for cut losses in the form of stop loss or by closing manually. Once we learn how to manage risk weíll automatically able to grow our trading account to a satisfactory level.

To my fellow members: I hope there is no doubt about my trading plan. I do not want to complecate things, so Iíll try to elaborate every trade with clarity. Iím ready to answer you if youíve any questions regarding my trades or anything related to my trading journal. Iíll be grateful if we can stick to the topic and not talk about anything off topic in this section. Your good suggestions are always welcome. Thanks to everybody for visiting here. Lets start together!

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      896.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All traders should know how to learn in the market, this is what makes traders to know how to trade too. There is no traders that will not learn and will be successful, that is never possible as far as it is the forex trading we are talking about. We have to do all the necessary things that will cause us to be learning and making the beauty out of what we know in the market. This is not a straightforward thing, but i am certain that it will help the traders that did not give up about the way they are trading forex. Forex business s so good, but the trader have to be good too.
      yes without learning we will not get anything in the trade because to do trade would require good knowledge to analyze the market or trade by using indicators and all that must be done properly and correctly so we will not have difficulty in opening trade positions ..

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to eep saepul minwar for this useful post.

bidyut (02-14-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,621 Times in 1,095 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      The concept is easy and not too different in all cases, you just ad positions when the price is going against you watching your account equity and margin. I think that if, you are interested in averaging then you should open an experimental account (demo) and get all the details by practicing. You can search also in Google for cost averaging.
      That means you are actually talking about hedging, hope you do realise that everyone is not conversant with this method, sometimes trading the news can be a beautiful experience, you only need to understand what is happening, I don't want to believe that we can be trading and not have challenges, I have not used the methods called averaging once, like someone has asked, I would really appreciate if this concept can be explained in detail and how one can adequately benefit from it, the term does not appear to be something I understand as well, throwing more light will make lots of sense for novice like me.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

bidyut (02-14-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its really wonderful to see so many good activities in our forum including in my trading journal thread. I'm pleased to receive so much good responses from all of you. Your encouragement is a real source of positive energy to me. I'm very happy to tell all of you that I've received the 'Battle Of Forecast' payment into my Skrill account. I've made a withdrawal about $85 and received about $83.81. I'm happy because I've made more than what I actually received. I've traded only for one week and made the profit and that is another thing for me to show my happiness. I'm happy because I was able to show every trade with all of you. Because of you I've tried to do sensible trading. Without your good support I couldn't make the profit. So I'm really glad for your good presence in my profitable journey. I've already uploaded the payment proof in appropriate section. Again I'm uploading here for your good convenience. Please have a look at the following payment proof.

Name:  Payment-Proof-Battle-Of-Forecast-14thFEB2018.PNG
Views: 10
Size:  18.3 KB

----------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I've opened EJ pair in my contest account. I've closed all the orders in small profit. Actually I've entered in the pair so early that it gave me some negative balance at first. So I've made a wrong entry yesterday. I'll try to take another opportunity in any other pair. Now I've no open orders or pending orders. Please have a look at the current status of my contest accounts.

Sniper Contest Account

Name:  Sniper-update-closed-orders-14022018.PNG
Views: 19
Size:  41.7 KB

Real Scalping Contest Account

Name:  Real-Scalping-Update-closed-orders-14022018.PNG
Views: 23
Size:  19.2 KB

I'm waiting for an another withdrawal of small amount, it is about $20. Once I get the amount I'll upload it in appropriate section. And also I'll upload it here.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1461.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,764 Times in 686 Posts

I've made a withdrawal about $85 and received about $83.81. I'm happy because I've made more than what I actually received.
      congrats on your withdrawal, this shows that you are doing pretty good when you are able to withdraw more than your deposited amount.

And, since you have started this journal thing your trading has improvement immensely & now we have the results. This simply implies that just by noting your trading actitives you can improve & learn faster & understand your trading much much better than earlier, wish you best for your future endeavors.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

bidyut (02-14-2018), Honey Bee (02-14-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), zeeshaa (02-15-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,519 Times in 2,908 Posts

Nice and beautiful job you are consistently doing here boss bidyut, I am glad you made more than 100% from the contest account but I should have thought you would trade the account more since once the withdrawal is made the contest winnings is eliminated, when we can trade with this kind of confidence, there is no amount that can be considered too small for us to use, I guess you had an urgent need for cash hence your request for withdrawal, keep acting as a motivation to us that visit your thread almost on a daily basis brother, the sky is your limit. I hope you share more secrets of your success with us like you have obviously done regularly.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

bidyut (02-14-2018), Dushk (02-14-2018), Honey Bee (02-14-2018), MartyFish (02-14-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,577 Times in 2,717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bidyut View Post
      Its really wonderful to see so many good activities in our forum including in my trading journal thread. I'm pleased to receive so much good responses from all of you. Your encouragement is a real source of positive energy to me. I'm very happy to tell all of you that I've received the 'Battle Of Forecast' payment into my Skrill account. I've made a withdrawal about $85 and received about $83.81. I'm happy because I've made more than what I actually received. I've traded only for one week and made the profit and that is another thing for me to show my happiness. I'm happy because I was able to show every trade with all of you. Because of you I've tried to do sensible trading. Without your good support I couldn't make the profit. So I'm really glad for your good presence in my profitable journey. I've already uploaded the payment proof in appropriate section. Again I'm uploading here for your good convenience. Please have a look at the following payment proof.

Attachment 74293

Yesterday I've opened EJ pair in my contest account. I've closed all the orders in small profit. Actually I've entered in the pair so early that it gave me some negative balance at first. So I've made a wrong entry yesterday. I'll try to take another opportunity in any other pair. Now I've no open orders or pending orders. Please have a look at the current status of my contest accounts.

Sniper Contest Account

Attachment 74291

Attachment 74292

I'm waiting for an another withdrawal of small amount, it is about $20. Once I get the amount I'll upload it in appropriate section. And also I'll upload it here.
      Your results are really awesome! What is the system that you are using to trade these days? I am sure that with consistency in following your trading strategy and good money management then you would always come out with sure profits. Keep it up!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

bidyut (02-14-2018), Honey Bee (02-14-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,014 Times in 951 Posts

Attachment 74293

Sniper Contest Account

Attachment 74291

Attachment 74292

Wonderful trading overall your trades will closed on profit, you will be counted in expert traders your ideas of facing market or price action is awesome. Also you can received a good profit in your skrill account in these days market will moves in normal position and give us good profit.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

bidyut (02-14-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,980 Times in 7,447 Posts

Attachment 74293

Sniper Contest Account

Attachment 74291

Attachment 74292

I come to see the withdrawal brother bidyut, congrats brother you deserve it.

Withdrawal comes to those who do their homework well. As for those who have not withdrawn yet, don't lost hope, one day it will be your turn. Just keep adjusting your strategy and money management, you will finally find the missing link one day, you will go places for sure, someday then...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

bidyut (02-14-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish View Post
      congrats on your withdrawal, this shows that you are doing pretty good when you are able to withdraw more than your deposited amount.

And, since you have started this journal thing your trading has improvement immensely & now we have the results. This simply implies that just by noting your trading actitives you can improve & learn faster & understand your trading much much better than earlier, wish you best for your future endeavors.
      Its my pleasure to have your congratulation. Yeah lately I've able to do well in my trades and trying to be consistent in making profit. I've traded with care and only opened orders when I saw good trend. I never rushed to open any order and that resulted in bringing good profit. It is true that I'm able to improve my tradings because of my trading journal. I've tried to focus more on elaborating my orders properly so in such situation I had tried to go into the depth of every trading decision. Because of regular encouragement from our forum members I'm able to be disciplined in my work. I'll definitely try to maintain my good tradings all the time. I'm really glad to have your nice opinion on my trading journal.

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Nice and beautiful job you are consistently doing here boss bidyut, I am glad you made more than 100% from the contest account but I should have thought you would trade the account more since once the withdrawal is made the contest winnings is eliminated, when we can trade with this kind of confidence, there is no amount that can be considered too small for us to use, I guess you had an urgent need for cash hence your request for withdrawal, keep acting as a motivation to us that visit your thread almost on a daily basis brother, the sky is your limit. I hope you share more secrets of your success with us like you have obviously done regularly.
      Its really great comment from you simisola bro. I'm just trying to do my work honestly and the result is in front of us. Yeah I've made more than 100% profit from the contest account where I've got only $50. I've consecutively won all the trades and without losing any single order. Means with 100% winning ratio I've made about $85. I think it is possible to maintain good consistency if we try to focus more on our work. The initial amount was less but I've tried to focus more on good trading. Take small steps at a time to reach any big goal. So taking this into consideration I've tried to trade with the amount. Yeah you're right I withdrew the amount because I had an urgent need of cash. Have a nice trading day to you.

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Your results are really awesome! What is the system that you are using to trade these days? I am sure that with consistency in following your trading strategy and good money management then you would always come out with sure profits. Keep it up!
      Its really nice of you. I'm very happy to get your encouraging words. My system is based on support and resistance. Only I've tried to focus more on keeping patience before and after opening any order. I've already mentioned in my post that I never go for quick decision, means I never hurry for opening any order. This restricts me to think more about a particular trading decision. It also gives me a lot of space to think positively. When I do not rush for trading I get more confirmed market condition. In other hand I get over from any stressful situation. So its just simple and there is no complexity at all. If you sit in front of PC, it is not mandatory that you must trade at that time. If you do so then you're not following the market. So here I do not trade because I'm a trader, I trade because I get opportunity to trade. That is the real fact that we always like to trade no matter whether there is a opportunity to trade or not. I hope you're also doing well in your trades.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Wonderful trading overall your trades will closed on profit, you will be counted in expert traders your ideas of facing market or price action is awesome. Also you can received a good profit in your skrill account in these days market will moves in normal position and give us good profit.
      This is a great complement Honey Bee. You're so nice, you never failed to appreciate me. Because of you and others I'm here. I'm rich not with money but with people like you. I'm very happy to see you all in my trading journal thread. I'll try to maintain the consistency in my trades. I'm not an expert, I'm a very general trader who want to do something exceptional in life. Yeah these days market is giving good opportunities for us to trade. Only we need some good observation and good planning for our trades. Have a good day to you.

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      I come to see the withdrawal brother bidyut, congrats brother you deserve it.

Withdrawal comes to those who do their homework well. As for those who have not withdrawn yet, don't lost hope, one day it will be your turn. Just keep adjusting your strategy and money management, you will finally find the missing link one day, you will go places for sure, someday then...
      Its really awesome to receive congratulation from our nice friendly respected moderator. Yeah this time my hard work bring profit to me. I'm happy for that. Whenever I look at your thread I get good motivation. Because of good people around me I'm able to do well in my trades. You're a great motivator for us and your visit to my trading journal will add more value to this thread. Have a great trading day to you.
      -----------------------------------------------------
      -----------------------------------------------------

Two days back I've made a withdrawal request and today I've received the same. It is not much only about $20. After deduction of processing fee I've received about $19.72 into my Skrill account. I've already uploaded the payment proof in payment proof section. I'll be easier for you to view the payment proof if I upload the same in this post. Please have a look at the payment proof.

Name:  Payment-Proof-Bonus-Account-14thFEB2018.PNG
Views: 10
Size:  18.4 KB

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

Don'tStop (02-15-2018), Kalex (02-14-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), union12 (02-15-2018), zeeshaa (02-15-2018)

19. Dragon
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,970 Posts

$19.72 into my Skrill account.
      Seems now payments are flowing in your account slowly in a consistent manner ,keep up the good work and me seeing that you are doing very good in contests also which doesn't mean that everytime we have to win but the confidence growth in contests are main thing.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

bidyut (02-14-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 86 of 238 FirstFirst ... 81 84 85 86 87 88 91 ... LastLast