• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why successful traders can not bring their students to success?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why successful traders can not bring their students to success?

Recently, a lively conversation was being discussed about whether a truly successful trader would bring his students to success.
      I believe that successful traders will not have time for this. Now I will explain why ?! A successful trader will never tie all their earnings from forex, because he knows that at some point in the trade may be a failure, so he has a steady job and Forex is additional income. In addition, this trader has a family, which must be given time + successful traders never stood still and growing. What do we get in the end? Five day work days (conditional), trading in forex after weekdays and weekends spent with family and several hours for repairs.
      Conclusion - for students there is no free time. And what do you think of this?

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      696.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most of the successful trader does not bring their student in Forex. Successful trader always have alternative thinking. when they achieve huge success in Forex market they never put all their earning into the market because they know how risky the market is and they believe anytime it can goes against their strategy. That's why they always like to do something beside Forex and give time to their family members.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,169 Times in 2,408 Posts

My brother I think I will disagree with you on the front that says professional trader wouldn't bring a student just because they are being fearful for them because the market is risky and they can loose. In as much as the the professional trader are successful there is no reason why their students will not excel as well. And if they don't then it's the students fault

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a hard business and it is really difficult for a professional trader to find free time and spend to teach his or her students. Professional traders need to be concentrated in their trading career to take the best decisions, so they may not be interested to involve in teaching students. Most professional traders like to live in a quite and isolated life for their successful career. This is the main reason for their not involving in teaching.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Successful traders can only bring some of their student to success and the reason is this, forex trading is business in which you can decide to follow your own instinct or strategy neglecting the one you where taught based on your believe so a successful trader can only lead his students to success if only they obey and follow his trading principles and strategy fully.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

idogei2 (03-07-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The truth to the matter is that trading success depends more on how you perform or execute your trading strategy consistently and with discipline, it is not like an application that just click this and that and everything works fine and you just have to repeat such procedure over and over again, in trading it cannot be done because every price tick on the chart involves emotions and psychological pressures, so even if a professional and successful trader teach his students the proper way to trade the results may differ individually because we have different psychological capacity to deal the market. Some are calm while other has impulsive nature so we will react differently on the market even if we are given the exact the same approach from a successful trader.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to NewBeginning for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,519 Times in 750 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
      Recently, a lively conversation was being discussed about whether a truly successful trader would bring his students to success.
      I believe that successful traders will not have time for this. Now I will explain why ?! A successful trader will never tie all their earnings from forex, because he knows that at some point in the trade may be a failure, so he has a steady job and Forex is additional income. In addition, this trader has a family, which must be given time + successful traders never stood still and growing. What do we get in the end? Five day work days (conditional), trading in forex after weekdays and weekends spent with family and several hours for repairs.
      Right successful traders have no time to teach anyone their secret of success in 100 successful traders only few ones will help the other one and help them to earn money, most of trades will have more tension with their account because they will be take high risk and all the time spend in front of the market.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Honey Bee For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (12-22-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,938 Times in 2,802 Posts

Successful traders can teach their students how they too can make it, but the problem may lie on the part of the student who may not have the willingness to imbibe all he or she has been taught, this is where the challenge can be for many people, forex is a big deal and you should replicate yourself in those you teach.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

13. The Following User Says Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (12-22-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well its because we all know that to be a successful forex trader there is also the issue of mindset, if your student does not have the right mindset then you can do your best to help him or her but if he is not helping himself to attain the right mindset then he may not become successful like his teacher and also a strict discipline is also expected from a trader so if all of these are missing then there is a big problem.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      293.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post

To say it the right way, you know, you could teach someone but then they can not be like you, mostly when forex trading is involved and we have to mostly learn on how to control our emotions as well. Therefore that makes it hard, we can learn from successful traders but can we do what they are doing?

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast