• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why successful traders can not bring their students to success?

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with you that a successful trader is don't have that much time to spend with the student. If any want to want to learn about Forex trading he can learn from online. Though he is successful but he/she have to learn more and more to become more successful in Forex trade business. If your a successful in trade business then you also won't do this thing.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

swarna will become famous soon enough swarna's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why successful traders can not bring their students?

A successful trader don't have enough time to tech any students. Because when ever they got any free time in that time they did there own analysis for placing further trade. So they don't any any extra free time to teach others. But if you got any chance to follow any expert traders trading policy then soon you also will become an expert trader.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i see that successfully trader don't do this because every one have its own way in trading so i see that no one can depend on the strategies of the others because if i have good strategy and i made it by my self i can make ver good profits from it but when you try it you may loss because every one have to make his own strategy because every one have its way in trading and no one can depend on any strategy but you can take the benefit from it to add it to your own strategy

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

othox79 will become famous soon enough othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      982.89 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The success of a trader does not depend on the teacher, but depends on themselves, and I believe that. So even if we are studied by a great trader, if we have no intention to succeed within ourselves, then you can never succeed forever.
      A teacher may show a way to a good one according to him, but your self can know exactly, whether you will survive and succeed in such a way.
      You Learn Nothing from Your Life
      If You think You're
      RIGHT ALL THE TIME

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,500 Times in 517 Posts

Just as every individual is different, every trader will grow to have his or her own opinion/view in the forex market. A mentor can teach but it is not guaranteed that a mentor will be able to imbibe his own qualities and analytical skill into his student. Some students may be able to learn ,while some won't. This is why some students cannot achieve the success of their mentor,and why also,some students can even become more successful than their mentor.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
      Recently, a lively conversation was being discussed about whether a truly successful trader would bring his students to success.
      I believe that successful traders will not have time for this. Now I will explain why ?! A successful trader will never tie all their earnings from forex, because he knows that at some point in the trade may be a failure, so he has a steady job and Forex is additional income. In addition, this trader has a family, which must be given time + successful traders never stood still and growing. What do we get in the end? Five day work days (conditional), trading in forex after weekdays and weekends spent with family and several hours for repairs.
      Conclusion - for students there is no free time. And what do you think of this?
      I don't support your notion of successful traders not teaching their students. Successful traders are ever-ready to teach their students but we need to ask: Is the student ready to learn or absorb the same way s/he is being taught by the master? Do the students have the kind of zeal the trainer is having in this Forex trading venture?

Secondly, successful traders take their Forex trading business very serious. They make use of part of their profits in setting up some other business such that when they sustain a heavy loss, they won't fall down totally financially or become a financial ruin.

Thirdly, successful traders don't scalp, they indulge in long-term swing trading that is less stressful, more rewarding and thus have more time for their families and friends.

Finally, most successful traders will never disclose their trading plan and strategies to their students because the students will not appreciate them. They (that is, the successful traders) spend their quality resources (time, energy, money, brain etc.) to design and develop those trading strategies; let the students struggle and work hard to develop his/her own trading strategies and thus appreciate his/her earnings in Forex trading. Most students believe that Forex trading is some kind of game/gambling and are so lazy such that they are always looking for quick means to become profitable in it.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well , i think this is the secret behind being successful that you have a special way of thinking a special way to be successful . i do believe in one thing that successful trader can bring always his students to the the way of success . i say the way not to copy his way of success because every one would have his own way to think his own way to talk his own way to do and his own way of being successful .

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

idogei2 will become famous soon enough idogei2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Successful trader cannot bring their student to success because Of a Fear factor will always be there when it come to investing in forex market or taking risk, they say you can force a horse to the river but you can't force him to drink the water,,a successful trader can only teach his student about risk taking and when to invest but can't take the risk for the student or invest for him.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 is a jewel in the rough amiron56 is a jewel in the rough amiron56 is a jewel in the rough amiron56 is a jewel in the rough amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

A good teacher makes his student success when the student most obedient and hard worker. A good mentor provides successful way and student need to practice hardly and attentively that makes a possibility of success, otherwise The Teahcer cannot take any change by his own hand. So success defend on both persons according to me.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are no exact way of learning and trading . Trader knows all about trading strategy but they looses money because they can't fulfill every thing for trade . Trader can't wait for appropriate timing . Successful trader teaches every thing to their student but student can't keep patience . As a result , student can't do better performance in Forex even if having good knowledge .

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast