• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why successful traders can not bring their students to success?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,339 Times in 817 Posts

Because each trader has their own characteristic like their trading style,their available time for trading,their acceptable amount of risk,etc. So you can't just duplicate someone else success and copy it to other person and make another success person. You need to find out your own trading style,trading time,etc which makes you comfortable when trading.

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

Unregistered (7)

3. Dragon
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 549 Posts

The responsibility to work hard enough to achieve success in forex trading lies with the student, and not the successful trader who is the mentor. The mentor can only show the rope, but the student still has to climb it. Determination and hard work plays a role to determine the fortunes of the trader.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

youbutt is on a distinguished road youbutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why successful traders can not bring their students to success?

A simple answer to the above statement is that every one is different from each other. So it is possible that student may learn from a successful trader but they are unable to apply it in forex as they may be afraid of lose or may have no interest in forex that's why they can't gain success here or may be any other reason.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

keji will become famous soon enough keji will become famous soon enough keji's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,471.77 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Successful traders do not have the power or authority of which of their fellow student becomes what as individual student or follower would have to put their shoulder to the wheel and push for their own salvation perhaps undergo personal refinement.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

forextime2018 is a jewel in the rough forextime2018 is a jewel in the rough forextime2018 is a jewel in the rough forextime2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes many successful trader can make bring their student to success some teacher make good trader so when new trader are come in this trade then he do mistake more time then he can learn better so he should try to best then success.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

amjed javed has a spectacular aura about amjed javed has a spectacular aura about amjed javed has a spectacular aura about amjed javed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,018.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are perfectly good reasons why someone who is good at trading might want to start an education business. If you are a professional trader and want to start teaching, but don't want to deal with all the hassle of setting up your own website, social media, email list and all the stuff that is required in today's marketing world. then very hard to help someone in this field.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

o8o66515667 has a spectacular aura about o8o66515667 has a spectacular aura about o8o66515667 has a spectacular aura about o8o66515667's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      677.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

success in forex can not be achieved through families or successors something about forex is that its a emotional business and we are human and we have emotions but if we want to trade successful we need to remove all this emotion to be successful, a trader can only be successful from it successor if he only copy his trade but trading your self does not mean you have a gurus and it guaranty your success.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Alamin moral is on a distinguished road Alamin moral's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Success on Forex trading depends on you trading ability. The more you have trading skills the more you have the probability to gain something by trading. So you have to learn Forex trading properly and try to face the trading crisis successfully. So to get success you have to learn a lot and it is not so easy. With huge trading knowledge yo can face the trading situation successfully.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

khsk is on a distinguished road khsk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz View Post
      Successful traders can only bring some of their student to success and the reason is this, forex trading is business in which you can decide to follow your own instinct or strategy neglecting the one you where taught based on your believe so a successful trader can only lead his students to success if only they obey and follow his trading principles and strategy fully.
      I do not think that there is a problem if we pass our experience and knowledge to our students in the forex trading business. If we advise our students, we can also be benefited and we can feel satisfied. So, I think there are so many mentors who are working hard to develop their student's skills and they are shining in this sector.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i dis agree with you to some extent a true successful trader is not the type of trader that trade Forex part time but the type of trader that trade Forex full time and have made a fortune fir hos or her self from trading and know how to balance his time with his family and trading. as to the issue of successful trader teaching others to be successful it all depend on the passion of the successful trader in question because being truly successful at some thing has a way of inspiring you to teach others to be successful in the same thing it is a universal law it is human nature. if you meet a trader who called them self successful in trading but they are not able to teach other to be successful with them then the truth is that that trader has not become really successful.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast