• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: CL/Crude Oil (part 7)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2284 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,905 Times in 1,395 Posts

Lightbulb CL VSA CONFIRMATION!

Hi CL Lovers

I wanna share with my CL fundamental+technical analysis. On last Friday CL breaks the Bearish structure on the H4 time frame but now CL sows some bearish signal on Volumes which I shred with below show it indicates the CL drops at least 100 to 200 pips before going in the upward direction

I post Complete CL Analysis with PIVOT Level on my journal's below so for complete details and SIGNAL'S visit my journal below
      Attached Images  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

AbbyDon (01-10-2019), shahidmehmopd (01-08-2019), zahidmehmood (01-07-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5821 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,917 Times in 3,630 Posts

Default Re: CL/Crude Oil (part 7)

Oil prices increased to 53.30 per barrel but declined again before the market closed. Crude oil prices fell almost 2% due to concerns about global economic slowdown. However, several Oil and Gas company shares closed profits and continued week long rally driven by US and China trade talks. Oil market at the beginning of last week had great hopes of US trade talks with China held in Beijing. For three days the negotiations which ended on Wednesday did not produce concrete announcements. However, high level discussions will be held at the end of January. So if the economic slowdown the oil market will perform poorly because there is correlation with economic growth. OPEC has agreed to reduce supplies to balance supply, after experiencing glut during the second half of 2018 which plunged prices and that played big role in excess oil supplies is US, where US crude oil production has surged to a record 11.7 million barrels per day on in 2018.

Technically, oil prices have moved away from Support level at 42.05 per barrel. Prices are still stuck by the supply area at the end of 2016, so to continue the price rally then oil prices must be able to penetrate and through the supply area in 2016 around 52.50 to 54.50 per barrel. Candle formed on weekly chart is still bullish, opportunity to buy position can still be done at the price area of 51.50 to 51.00 next week. Increase oil prices on weekly chart still hasn't reached half the price of decline, so oil prices tend to keep moving upward.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally is on a distinguished road husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We are talking today on oil on the daily time frame. Oil has reached a very strong supply area and gave us a signal on the weakness of the market and we also note on the 4-hour time frame that the price also gave the end of the bullish market because we are now waiting for signs of weakness in the offer Weakness, for example, is a sign of Fr.
      [IMG]مركز الخليج[/IMG]

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7