• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 33 34 35 36 37 40 ... LastLast

Thread: My Divergence Strategy

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

zahidmehmood is a name known to all zahidmehmood is a name known to all zahidmehmood is a name known to all zahidmehmood is a name known to all zahidmehmood is a name known to all zahidmehmood is a name known to all zahidmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      213.78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      You once mentioned something about having a monthly target somewhere and I took a great lesson from that, if we see trading as a daily thing only, the days where there will be no signal coming from any of the currency pairs that we trade, we will be disappointed, but if we have the knowledge that the month has not ended and opportunities will come, we will be better positioned and relaxed.
      I mentioned about my monthly target in my first post of this journal where I stated that I will have a target of around 400-500 pips per month, now this target is so reasonable that it can be achieved with patience and that's why from the start of this journal I have made +965 pips in 3 weeks (all analysis posted in my journal) and the 3rd week still have not ended, and I even missed half of the setups in these 3 weeks so you can see there will be plenty of opportunities for us according to our method, all we need to do is to set a reasonable monthly target so that our mind can be relaxed, this will teach us how to be patient.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
    3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zahidmehmood For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), Alexander Tatsumaki (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), MartyFish (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,494 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahidmehmood View Post
      I mentioned about my monthly target in my first post of this journal where I stated that I will have a target of around 400-500 pips per month, now this target is so reasonable that it can be achieved with patience and that's why from the start of this journal I have made +965 pips in 3 weeks (all analysis posted in my journal) and the 3rd week still have not ended, and I even missed half of the setups in these 3 weeks so you can see there will be plenty of opportunities for us according to our method, all we need to do is to set a reasonable monthly target so that our mind can be relaxed, this will teach us how to be patient.
      This is a good result brother zahidmehmood almost 1000 pips on three weeks and also knowing you missed some good setup, can forex trading be as simple as this, congratulations for this achievement, the real hurdle will be when you begin with a live account.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leonvic90 For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), MartyFish (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017), zahidmehmood (12-07-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4339.79 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,644 Times in 2,664 Posts

Hi brother, I have looked at EurUsd pair daily time frame and I haven't seen seen exaggerated divergence on this pair, if there would be any type of divergence on EU, I would have posted my analysis, I would suggest you to go through my journal and see all the charts that I posted because these examples will help you understand.
      Maybe the confusion here is what the definition of double tops and double bottom are, I downloaded a video and the person explained that for a DT to form, the next leg has to be lower slightly than the first test and same thing applies to DB, if we can remove this confusion, I guess we will have a better understanding of these formations.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), MartyFish (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017), zahidmehmood (12-07-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

zahidmehmood is a name known to all zahidmehmood is a name known to all zahidmehmood is a name known to all zahidmehmood is a name known to all zahidmehmood is a name known to all zahidmehmood is a name known to all zahidmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      This is a good result brother zahidmehmood almost 1000 pips on three weeks and also knowing you missed some good setup, can forex trading be as simple as this, congratulations for this achievement, the real hurdle will be when you begin with a live account.
      yeah I am aware of that, because in real account due to emotions involvement, even good traders can become under pressure but thanks to Insatforex company for giving us the opportunity of trading with out having to invest our own money, this plus point will help as long as I follows money management rules.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Maybe the confusion here is what the definition of double tops and double bottom are, I downloaded a video and the person explained that for a DT to form, the next leg has to be lower slightly than the first test and same thing applies to DB, if we can remove this confusion, I guess we will have a better understanding of these formations.
      my friend there is no confusion in regards to spotting double top or double bottoms, when price bounce from the same resistance/support levels then this pattern will be called as DT/DB respectively there by creating exaggerated divergence and if the next leg will be higher/lower than the previous leg then this will not be considered DT/DB and then regular divergence will be formed.
      Last edited by zahidmehmood; 12-07-2017 at 11:54 AM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zahidmehmood For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), MartyFish (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1531.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,160 Times in 1,797 Posts

Good job mate, I can still remember that one thing that caught my attention into your trading journal was the summary of your weekly earnings review that you did, I will like to set my target to be based on monthly expectations too, it should reduce the pressure that I go through when trading.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), zahidmehmood (12-07-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Good job mate, I can still remember that one thing that caught my attention into your trading journal was the summary of your weekly earnings review that you did, I will like to set my target to be based on monthly expectations too, it should reduce the pressure that I go through when trading.
      thanks brother for your kind words, I will definitely keep posting my weekly statistics, it is not for you guys it is for me personally because the whole point of creating and maintaining the journal is to keep track of my past performance, and after few months when I will view my past results, only then I will be confident about my trading system and then no matter how big account will be I will handle it without fear.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zahidmehmood For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), forexguy9 (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3201.62 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

thanks brother for your kind words, I will definitely keep posting my weekly statistics, it is not for you guys it is for me personally because the whole point of creating and maintaining the journal is to keep track of my past performance, and after few months when I will view my past results, only then I will be confident about my trading system and then no matter how big account will be I will handle it without fear.
      sure, you will benefit on your own as you journalise your trading, but other forex traders and members of the forum will also benefit greatly. we are all in the mt5 forum, not only to gain trading funds, but to gain experience. this would be made possible as we go through one anothers trading journals.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), zahidmehmood (12-07-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1531.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,160 Times in 1,797 Posts

Yes, that is what a journal is meant to achieve, it is like a diary of the events that characterise your trading, I know you will excel once the bonus comes which we are expecting by Monday next week, so I am anxiously waiting to see how it will be, thanks for letting us know how you trade.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), zahidmehmood (12-07-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      sure, you will benefit on your own as you journalise your trading, but other forex traders and members of the forum will also benefit greatly. we are all in the mt5 forum, not only to gain trading funds, but to gain experience. this would be made possible as we go through one anothers trading journals.
      You are right dear it will be beneficial for all those members who keep an aye on different trader's and I think every trader should update his/her weekly if not monthly statistics because by doing this we can get to know each others performance more.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zahidmehmood For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

20. Forex Game
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1106.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I sincerely admire your last statement about no matter how big your could become, there will not be an iota of fear attached and this is what I know as a rugged and balanced trading psychology of a trader. when fear from emotion is eliminated then the real picture of the market is known and target will definitely be achieved. Kudos mate

22. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

zahidmehmood (12-08-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 33 34 35 36 37 40 ... LastLast