• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 114 of 130 FirstFirst ... 109 112 113 114 115 116 119 ... LastLast
    Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1291

Thread: zahidmehmood‎'s trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,983 Times in 1,243 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timon View Post
      How are you so certain that Monday will open with a big gap mate, is there any insider stuff that you have access to hat the rest of us are not aware of, because i know that trading is not a predictable venture where we can determine with absolute certainty what might happen, i am just curious about your assertion brother.
      There is absolutely nothing like certainty in the forex business, anyone that is thinking about it is just waiting for the ultimate disappointment ever, market has opened and I did not see any gap in the gbp usd as suggested by a poster here, so I guess it was just a hunch that it might happen which unfortunately is not the case.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 13 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

bigani (04-16-2018), FlyingShark (04-16-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), ola4real (04-16-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), Unregistered (4), zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

3. lamborghini
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      244.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,435 Times in 492 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      There is absolutely nothing like certainty in the forex business, anyone that is thinking about it is just waiting for the ultimate disappointment ever, market has opened and I did not see any gap in the gbp usd as suggested by a poster here, so I guess it was just a hunch that it might happen which unfortunately is not the case.
      You are right bro, you can't be so sure of what would happen next in the market, like been certain 100% that this is the next move the make would make. I saw those speculations also about gbpusd that there was going to be a gap when the market opens and the analysis was based on fundamental, I guess technical had it way so for that reason there was no gap in gbpusd when market opened.

5. The following 9 users say Thank You to theomilli for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,573 Times in 999 Posts

That is why we need to use stop lose and TP especially the stop lose,protecting our equity is one thing we must not play with as traders,you only know the factors when you are entering the market,anything can happen to change the market dynamics at any time,that is why we must protect our equity in Forex trading nothing must be taken granted discipline should be our watch word all the time.

7. The following 9 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Unregistered (4), zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,543 Times in 757 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      That is why we need to use stop lose and TP especially the stop lose,protecting our equity is one thing we must not play with as traders,you only know the factors when you are entering the market,anything can happen to change the market dynamics at any time,that is why we must protect our equity in Forex trading nothing must be taken granted discipline should be our watch word all the time.
      Using of SL:TP ratio is a professional way of trading and helps a lot to improve our money management and we built our account gradually. Market may change its movement at any time due to uncertain factors, at that if we are trading with SL:TP then we may be able to save our capital and also can get reasonable amount of profit.

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (04-16-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,169 Times in 3,354 Posts

@ theomilli brother that's is the beauty of forex and what makes forex to be More interesting, believe me if anyone has the ability to predicting the market with 100 percent accuracy then the market would have crashed by now unless no one knows about it. But there is no one with such ability, and we all have to work hard to make good analysis of the market just like the professional trader's but the difference with them and us is the experience

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

ola4real (04-16-2018), zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,024 Times in 1,283 Posts

Anyhow you see it, an act of war like, the bombing in Syria should be treated with extra caution in forex trading. I had the same idea (big gap), but it didn't worked as I thought it could, but my absense kept me safe. Anyway this is about making money and about protecting your account by counting the possibilities. We all make mistakes and we should not have biases.

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), ola4real (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,719 Times in 754 Posts

It is true that there is nothing certain in the market, there is nothing certain in this world we are leaving as well, we have to take the best out of it by being wise. But for the gbpusd, it is surer for the traders that have analyzed it on the higher time frames to know that it will be going up this week. I do not mean that i am perfect with the analysis, but it will go up. And as for the gap you made mention, that gap has disappeared already, the market has started its bullish pattern now, i do not believe wit will not rise this week.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

FlyingShark (04-16-2018), zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,536 Times in 2,913 Posts

Like someone once said sometimes ago, the only thing that is certain in the forex business is losess, it is so easy to make a loss and highly difficult to get profit from the market, you won't be doing the right thing by believing that you are not susceptible to losing, that is a misunderstanding which many traders often find themselves and this is inappropriate.

17. The following 8 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

FlyingShark (04-16-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,633 Times in 1,095 Posts

Hahaha ironic but true, it is losses that everyone is guaranteed of loss, this business is a dangerous venture to be honest, and we look need to be cautious so that we won't be caught in the losing category of traders, we must avail ourselves the opportunity to always learn nd avoid the pitfalls thy comes from the business per time.

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      903.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

many newbie trader now feels its boring trading on demo and prefer taking the experiment on a real account having this new thought that if we loss,we loss in real fund.and if we make profits,we make profits in the real fund. hahaha very funny,well if you are a newbie reading this and your following this system,be sincere to your self and forget about such mentality because you gonna end up being frustrated. instead i will advice you,practice your craft on demo and build you confidence trading with a real account but a small fund.
      Demo trading should not be seen as boring, it is the very first place to start learning and practicing how to analyze the forex market and trade profitably, if you think demo trading is boring loss your investment in forex when you have no fund or other means to refund your account then you will understand that you really have to do alot of work in demo before attempting to trade live account

21. The Following User Says Thank You to maximum For This Useful Post:

zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 114 of 130 FirstFirst ... 109 112 113 114 115 116 119 ... LastLast