• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 109 of 130 FirstFirst ... 104 107 108 109 110 111 114 ... LastLast
    Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1291

Thread: zahidmehmood‎'s trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Timon View Post
      There are many people that never took interest in crypto currency because they consider it as a scam while others see it as a ponzi scheme, that does not stop the fact that many other enthusiast made lot of money from it and became millionaires at the end of the day, the folks that suffered losses are those that came late to the party, this is why some traders hate bitcoin.
      Well! it is true that there are lot of peoples who are confuse about Crypto Currency trading. they think that this is fake thing which can hurt them a lot. maybe there are right at there side because there are many countries which ban it for dealing. this is the main reason that's why the Bitcoin fall a lot in few months after it ever highest rate. trading in these things are too much risky and most of traders avoiding it due to fear.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Ch Zeeshan for this useful post.

Honey Bee (04-12-2018), Malik Basit (04-12-2018), maxiipus (04-12-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (04-12-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kanyB1 View Post
      i have never been a fan of bitcoin even when it was flourishing too well, i never felt like ever trading it because it has always been very volatile and i think its of good practice for every experienced trader to avoid volatile markets because it is always full of uncertainty and always has a lot of times when it will come with a surprise which can either be good or bad. And i think any market that behaves that way should not be depended on as a source of income.
      generally i have never been a fan of a volatile market even when the signal is so obvious i still get scared of trading the currency.but for bitcoin,it was a good opportunity for me to make some real cash because people were getting so interested in it,which was making the value so high. for this reason i had no choice but to ride with the trend when it was still bubbling.but i stopped trading it when some countries started banning it.then i knew the end was near and stopped trading it.

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to Bobby brown for this useful post.

bigani (04-12-2018), Honey Bee (04-12-2018), Leonvic90 (04-12-2018), maxiipus (04-12-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (04-12-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,573 Times in 999 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby brown View Post
      generally i have never been a fan of a volatile market even when the signal is so obvious i still get scared of trading the currency.but for bitcoin,it was a good opportunity for me to make some real cash because people were getting so interested in it,which was making the value so high. for this reason i had no choice but to ride with the trend when it was still bubbling.but i stopped trading it when some countries started banning it.then i knew the end was near and stopped trading it.
      Volatility is very important in this market,when the market is volatile then we can make a lot of pips,in a ranging market we can not really do much,the only problem is knowing when to enter the market,a good trader will pick entry before the volatility begins,jumping into an already volatile price movement might results in losses,so entry must be well timed and good money management is also important.

6. The following 9 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

Bobby brown (04-12-2018), Honey Bee (04-12-2018), Leonvic90 (04-12-2018), maxiipus (04-12-2018), Oghale (04-13-2018), simisola (04-13-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (04-12-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,719 Times in 754 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timon View Post
      There are many people that never took interest in crypto currency because they consider it as a scam while others see it as a ponzi scheme, that does not stop the fact that many other enthusiast made lot of money from it and became millionaires at the end of the day, the folks that suffered losses are those that came late to the party, this is why some traders hate bitcoin.
      Anyone that are not taking interest in cryptocurrency will be missing out now, it is getting better and more interesting things are happening to it. The Bitcoin that is leading the role is now very easy to trade, i do not trade any of them yet, but i have being preparing to take the advantage on the way they are. I will trade them and i will be happy with it based on the criteria of their fast movement. When traders do not consider the way they are moving so fast, the trader may not be happy with the end results they will get with cryptocurrencies.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

Honey Bee (04-12-2018), Unregistered (2), whiteliontrader (04-12-2018), zahidmehmood (04-12-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1276.57 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,314 Times in 977 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      Volatility is very important in this market,when the market is volatile then we can make a lot of pips,in a ranging market we can not really do much,the only problem is knowing when to enter the market,a good trader will pick entry before the volatility begins,jumping into an already volatile price movement might results in losses,so entry must be well timed and good money management is also important.
      volatility of the market is the one we are using to gain the profits or loss . i think that the problems you share about when to enter and leave the market is basically a secret that many trader always try to figure out the answer because honestly no one knows exactly when to enter and leave the market that is why we need to have a trading system that will guide us.

10. The following 8 users say Thank You to maxiipus for this useful post.

Bobby brown (04-12-2018), Honey Bee (04-12-2018), Neriah (04-12-2018), Oghale (04-13-2018), simisola (04-13-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (04-12-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,715 Times in 691 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
      Anyone that are not taking interest in cryptocurrency will be missing out now, it is getting better and more interesting things are happening to it. The Bitcoin that is leading the role is now very easy to trade, i do not trade any of them yet, but i have being preparing to take the advantage on the way they are. I will trade them and i will be happy with it based on the criteria of their fast movement. When traders do not consider the way they are moving so fast, the trader may not be happy with the end results they will get with cryptocurrencies.
      You sound it as if the cryptocurrency is the big deal of the day, i do not view it like that. It is true that cryptocurrency is getting the attention required, but it is still far from the right position it should be in the society. I do not trade Bitcoin and the likes of them because of it, i still like to be working with the currency pairs which i have started forex trading with, i am comfortable with that. The risk associated with gold was what i believe traders was talking about before the cryptocurrencies came in place. Now, the cryptocurrencies have higher risk than gold.

This can be seen with the volatility of the gold and the way the cryptocurrencies are moving, you can see that gold is still not as high as them when it comes to bad behaviours and the strength of moving in the market. For this reasons and many more which i do not remember, we have to be careful in the way we are saying good thing about cryptocurrencies, it will only deserves it when it is fully regulated. That will be in the future.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

Honey Bee (04-12-2018), zahidmehmood (04-12-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,250 Times in 1,663 Posts

Without volatility, the forex trading business will be the most boring business that you can do, there will be times when there won't be much movement because of certain things but definitely people need to be patient and wait for the right moment before earning again, there will definitely be consolidation all the time as price moves and it is perfectly normal.

14. The following 10 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (04-12-2018), Neriah (04-12-2018), Oghale (04-13-2018), simisola (04-13-2018), Timon (04-14-2018), Unregistered (4), zahidmehmood (04-12-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,302 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Without volatility, the forex trading business will be the most boring business that you can do, there will be times when there won't be much movement because of certain things but definitely people need to be patient and wait for the right moment before earning again, there will definitely be consolidation all the time as price moves and it is perfectly normal.

Yes in this live market volatility is the main think and if we will have good trading experience to control it then it will give us success, market movement understanding is very difficult if first we do practice in demo on some low spread pairs then it will be helpful in making profit in live market.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Neriah (04-13-2018), Oghale (04-13-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-13-2018), zahidmehmood (04-12-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,633 Times in 1,095 Posts

Volatility is indeed very important because that is what creates the trend that we can make more money from as we trade, I know that if there is always consolidation on the forex, it will now it unappealing to many investors to consider trading in the business as a viable investment opportunity, news announcement is largely responsible for big movements sometimes.

18. The following 7 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Oghale (04-13-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-13-2018), simisola (04-13-2018), Timon (04-14-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (04-12-2018)

19. Dragon
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      yeah volatility is really important so an opened position could quickly hit the take-profit. but i avoid entry in a volatile market until after the market becomes normal because at that time nothing is predictable, stop could be hunted as soon as a trader enters the market. as a trader i don't just consider profit that am going to make,i also consider losing my money so i feel more safer trading a range bound market because i can predict and enter anytime using support and resistance and my stop wouldn't get hit.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bobby brown for this useful post.

Unregistered (1), zahidmehmood (04-12-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 109 of 130 FirstFirst ... 104 107 108 109 110 111 114 ... LastLast