• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 112 of 126 FirstFirst ... 107 110 111 112 113 114 117 ... LastLast
    Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1256

Thread: My Divergence Strategy

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      462.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,557 Times in 572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      In my opinion i think it will retrace first before continuing with the upward move i do not think the bullish move is over yet for now,but it is better to wait and see what price will do by nest week,i was expecting a massive breakout it did but before the end of the market it retraces back a little,my bias for GU still remains bullish until something else happens,but it will surely pull back.
      I agree with you mate as far as price remains above the ichimoku clouds and the future is not yet showing a dark cloud meaning the bears would step in soon, I am only expecting to buy this pair and keep doing that after a pull back. It did test 1.4243 at the close of Friday and attempted to move up but was resisted by the bears, lemme see how Monday will be.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-14-2018), loveyo (04-14-2018), Oghale (04-14-2018), simisola (04-14-2018), Timon (04-14-2018), zahidmehmood (04-14-2018)

3. Forex Game
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      734.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,276 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      So now eurusd will go up side? I am really confused about this. I am already in on sell side. If it go up then i will loss my money. I see on daily candle it looking downside also see Stoch it now on overbought zone. So i think it will go downside. But i have no more knowledge about news. What you think about this? according to news will it go up or down?
      If you are confused really, why did you trade EURUSD, that is going to be your fault when you lose this market, because tradesr shsoudl never tarde the market when they are not sure of what they are about to do. I have being losing for soem ti,mes ago, but immefiately i dtarted filtering my tradaing orders, and only neter the market when i am certyain about it inline with my real tradaing staregy, i did not lose cheaply anymore. So, in this case that another trader is claiming thatit will go up, and you hjave alreday taken teh buying side, you are now confused? Well, the stop loss you claimed you have used is a good one that will not let you lose more than what you have planned for. I only hope that you did not risk too much on that single trade. If i should say my opinion about EURUSD truly, i will tell everyone that we should exercise patience on this trade, the pattern presently is still sketchy, i do not know what it will do in the next coming days. It has being going down for two days now, it did that when we knew plainly that it is a bullish market already, but EURUSD forsook that pattern and tries to go down. However, i am seeing presently that the pair is still unable to break 1.2297 support level at least, this should help us to keep up that it will not break it, but it will come back to its real direction that is converging on the higher time frames already, because it is the bullish pattern i am seeing. But on the short term view, it is a bearish pattern that is already hesitant in nature, i do not think that EURUSD will go down further, but that is just a believe. So, let us pay attention to 1.2297 support level, if it is broken downwards, then EURUSD call fall so heavily by next week.

Even after breaking below 1.2297, it will still come and challenge the low level of Ichimoku at 1.2274 before it will finally be on the bearish path.
      Attached Images  

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

loveyo (04-14-2018), whiteliontrader (04-14-2018), zahidmehmood (04-14-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      394.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,218 Times in 450 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      Eur/Usd drope almost 100 pipes in few hours and i think there is one and only thing behind this is Trump's new Tweet regarding Syria attack. In last day we see a huge Bullish movement in some Currency pairs and also in Gold but today is bad day for Bulls. I think the market will down more in next some hours because the Tension of new Attacks are cool down little bit which encourage traders to enter in market.
      I guess you are all wrong with your view and analysis here. If it is about the Syria attack, it is a war, it is going to rather make EURUSD to rise, not that it will fall as you have presumed, that news has negligent effect in the market. If it has a list on the USD, why is it that many other currencies where not sold against the USD? that is not a true reflection of what the situation was. Aside this, traders should know that it was the ECB meeting account that caused the fall, because of the speculation and already prevailed sentiment in the market. The speech was dovish, that affect the EUR across the whole market broad. This might continue next week, but let some important support be crashed first before we will know the next step to take on this situation.

Now, it is good to look at the chart view on EURUSD. Trendline support was rejected like 2 times now, it is a sign that the EURUSD is not ready to fall further. I do not like to go against my trading strategy, so anything i do on EURUSD now is going to be buy, or i will wait for a while. The market rejected the line at 1.2313 and 1.2317, this is a warning reversal sign indeed. While the gold is doing the big boys thing, the real direction is buy, what we saw on Thursday was a retracement, gold has gotten back its direction after a trendline support at 1333.80 was rejected.
      Attached Images    

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

loveyo (04-14-2018), Unregistered (4), zahidmehmood (04-14-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      512.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,206 Times in 744 Posts

I will definitely not be considering anything on eur usd for now because it seems to be slow and not willing to make a move, I rather place my emphasis on trading gbp usd and maybe gold, although I prefer to engage with gu than looking at gold, the volatility in this pair does not seems to be going down soon, this means there is more money to be made from it as far as we are patience.

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-14-2018), loveyo (04-14-2018), Neriah (04-14-2018), simisola (04-14-2018), Timon (04-14-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (04-14-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      988.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,259 Times in 1,143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      I guess you are all wrong with your view and analysis here. If it is about the Syria attack, it is a war, it is going to rather make EURUSD to rise, not that it will fall as you have presumed, that news has negligent effect in the market. If it has a list on the USD, why is it that many other currencies where not sold against the USD? that is not a true reflection of what the situation was. Aside this, traders should know that it was the ECB meeting account that caused the fall, because of the speculation and already prevailed sentiment in the market. The speech was dovish, that affect the EUR across the whole market broad. This might continue next week, but let some important support be crashed first before we will know the next step to take on this situation.

Now, it is good to look at the chart view on EURUSD. Trendline support was rejected like 2 times now, it is a sign that the EURUSD is not ready to fall further. I do not like to go against my trading strategy, so anything i do on EURUSD now is going to be buy, or i will wait for a while. The market rejected the line at 1.2313 and 1.2317, this is a warning reversal sign indeed. While the gold is doing the big boys thing, the real direction is buy, what we saw on Thursday was a retracement, gold has gotten back its direction after a trendline support at 1333.80 was rejected.
      I don't see how the Syrian attack affects eur usd, because wars at best can have a temporary effect when it takes place in the country that has a large stake in the forex market, eu is doing a range which can be broken to either bears or bulls.
      Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      I will definitely not be considering anything on eur usd for now because it seems to be slow and not willing to make a move, I rather place my emphasis on trading gbp usd and maybe gold, although I prefer to engage with gu than looking at gold, the volatility in this pair does not seems to be going down soon, this means there is more money to be made from it as far as we are patience.
      If your system is good enough, you can buy or sell and wait for a break out in your favour, it is at this point that some traders use hedge to catch the trend whichever way it goes eventually.
      Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      If you are confused really, why did you trade EURUSD, that is going to be your fault when you lose this market, because tradesr shsoudl never tarde the market when they are not sure of what they are about to do. I have being losing for soem ti,mes ago, but immefiately i dtarted filtering my tradaing orders, and only neter the market when i am certyain about it inline with my real tradaing staregy, i did not lose cheaply anymore. So, in this case that another trader is claiming thatit will go up, and you hjave alreday taken teh buying side, you are now confused? Well, the stop loss you claimed you have used is a good one that will not let you lose more than what you have planned for. I only hope that you did not risk too much on that single trade. If i should say my opinion about EURUSD truly, i will tell everyone that we should exercise patience on this trade, the pattern presently is still sketchy, i do not know what it will do in the next coming days. It has being going down for two days now, it did that when we knew plainly that it is a bullish market already, but EURUSD forsook that pattern and tries to go down. However, i am seeing presently that the pair is still unable to break 1.2297 support level at least, this should help us to keep up that it will not break it, but it will come back to its real direction that is converging on the higher time frames already, because it is the bullish pattern i am seeing. But on the short term view, it is a bearish pattern that is already hesitant in nature, i do not think that EURUSD will go down further, but that is just a believe. So, let us pay attention to 1.2297 support level, if it is broken downwards, then EURUSD call fall so heavily by next
      Even after breaking below 1.2297, it will still come and challenge the low level of Ichimoku at 1.2274 before it will finally be on the bearish path.
      EU is highly undecided at the moment and this could be due to reasons beyond our comprehension, nevertheless, we should be waiting for it to start trending again when market opens on Sunday night.

11. The following 10 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

loveyo (04-14-2018), Neriah (04-14-2018), Oghale (04-14-2018), simisola (04-14-2018), Timon (04-14-2018), Unregistered (4), zahidmehmood (04-14-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1254.01 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,870 Times in 1,784 Posts

I think market analysis skills most important in Forex business and without market analysis trade open very risky because in Forex business simple mistake can bring big loss and margin call both. I think everybody should try to achieve proper knowledge about world economy, proper market analysis, follow good money management and discipline on trading other wise Forex success very difficult. We should try to best other wise Forex success so far. Thank you.

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-14-2018), Neriah (04-14-2018), Oghale (04-14-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-14-2018), simisola (04-14-2018), Timon (04-14-2018), zahidmehmood (04-14-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2225.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,747 Times in 2,389 Posts

Skill is never to be taken for granted, the way we acquire this is where the challenge start from in most people, the demo account is where you begin and then as you become a little confident about your strategy, you can the best gravitate toward the live account and begin to learn how to be disciplined gradually. Unfortunately this process is never completed by many newbies.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

15. The following 12 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Bobby brown (04-14-2018), Leonvic90 (04-14-2018), Neriah (04-14-2018), Oghale (04-14-2018), Timon (04-14-2018), Unregistered (6), zahidmehmood (04-14-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      129.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,446 Times in 317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Skill is never to be taken for granted, the way we acquire this is where the challenge start from in most people, the demo account is where you begin and then as you become a little confident about your strategy, you can the best gravitate toward the live account and begin to learn how to be disciplined gradually. Unfortunately this process is never completed by many newbies.
      By skill you seek the way to perform a function and in forex there is a lot of skills required to become a professional. However despite of skills you may need a powerful disciplined style to perform your skills.
      No doubt with practicing on demo you become confident but on live account you missed your discipline and face a lot of pressure.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to shahidmehmopd For This Useful Post:

zahidmehmood (04-14-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Yes you are rigjht, many newbies tends to be in haste to start earning from forex forgetting the fact that how much you would earn totally depends on how much knowledge and skills you have got. Learning is a gradual process which must be duly followed and carried out with the demo account before venturing into the live account.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

Neriah (04-14-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), Timon (04-15-2018), zahidmehmood (04-14-2018)

20. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      301.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,219 Times in 365 Posts

Our success in trading has a direct relationship with the level of skill that we have and this means that we need to play an important role in getting all the necessary skills through the demo account and from the live account after we have made some deposits, if you are planning to become a skillful trader, it means you are ready to take responsibilities for all your actions in the market.

22. The following 4 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

Bobby brown (04-14-2018), Neriah (04-14-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), zahidmehmood (04-14-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 112 of 126 FirstFirst ... 107 110 111 112 113 114 117 ... LastLast