• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 113 of 138 FirstFirst ... 108 111 112 113 114 115 118 ... LastLast
    Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1380

Thread: zahidmehmood‎'s trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader is a splendid one to behold I'm Trader is a splendid one to behold I'm Trader is a splendid one to behold I'm Trader is a splendid one to behold I'm Trader is a splendid one to behold I'm Trader is a splendid one to behold I'm Trader is a splendid one to behold I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      247.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It did test 1.4243 at the close of Friday and attempted to move up but was resisted by the bears, lemme see how Monday will be.
      I think the Monday will open with a big gape and i don't think that gap will cover in some hours or even in days. the theory behind my this analysis is the Syria attacks by US and UK. this thing create unnecessary tension between super powers of the world which will effect the forex market. according to my point of view the Gbp/Usd will be bullish in next week and may be it move more than 200 pipes before Thursday.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

Unregistered (5), zahidmehmood (04-14-2018)

3. Dragon
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Skill is never to be taken for granted, the way we acquire this is where the challenge start from in most people, the demo account is where you begin and then as you become a little confident about your strategy, you can the best gravitate toward the live account and begin to learn how to be disciplined gradually. Unfortunately this process is never completed by many newbies.
      many newbie trader now feels its boring trading on demo and prefer taking the experiment on a real account having this new thought that if we loss,we loss in real fund.and if we make profits,we make profits in the real fund. hahaha very funny,well if you are a newbie reading this and your following this system,be sincere to your self and forget about such mentality because you gonna end up being frustrated. instead i will advice you,practice your craft on demo and build you confidence trading with a real account but a small fund.

5. The following 8 users say Thank You to Bobby brown for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), theomilli (04-14-2018), Timon (04-15-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (04-14-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      244.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby brown View Post
      many newbie trader now feels its boring trading on demo and prefer taking the experiment on a real account having this new thought that if we loss,we loss in real fund.and if we make profits,we make profits in the real fund. hahaha very funny,well if you are a newbie reading this and your following this system,be sincere to your self and forget about such mentality because you gonna end up being frustrated. instead i will advice you,practice your craft on demo and build you confidence trading with a real account but a small fund.
      Most newbies don't just feel it's boring to trade but they also want to rush into the live market and start making money, they still have the mentality of forex is a money printing device and they believe it's easy to make a lot of money in it and so they migrate into the live trade without proper knowledge and end up getting hurt with severe losses. As a newbie it is advisable that you start trading with the demo and build on your skills there until you are strong enough to enter real trading. There is no need to rush because the market would alwa be there so we can take advantage of it when we are fully prepared.

7. The following 11 users say Thank You to theomilli for this useful post.

Bobby brown (04-14-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), Omoba9ce (04-15-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-15-2018), Unregistered (4), zahidmehmood (04-14-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,870 Times in 649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      I think the Monday will open with a big gape and i don't think that gap will cover in some hours or even in days. the theory behind my this analysis is the Syria attacks by US and UK. this thing create unnecessary tension between super powers of the world which will effect the forex market. according to my point of view the Gbp/Usd will be bullish in next week and may be it move more than 200 pipes before Thursday.
      A gap yes, but not a very big one and it might very well cover up after some hours. In my opinion, I don't think the market will over react over this, because it is done already and the US has said it does not have plans to send anymore missiles over to Syria, at least not for now. On the other hand, Russia seems to not really have a specific plan on how to "retaliate " like promised. I think, markets will now be moved by news or rumors concerning Russia action in this whole issue, and how they plan to strike back. Also, Maybe stocks might be much more affected than currencies here.

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-15-2018), zahidmehmood (04-15-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,279 Times in 2,720 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby brown View Post
      Yes this happen a lot when it comes to beginners and demo trading, I have actually been in that situation I know the feeling, they will think they are wasting time by trading in the forex demo account they wouldn't see past that, and this mostly happen among traders that start their trading learn with live account, so this makes it to be more complicated for them

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

bigani (04-15-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), zahidmehmood (04-15-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,373 Times in 562 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Yes this happen a lot when it comes to beginners and demo trading, I have actually been in that situation I know the feeling, they will think they are wasting time by trading in the forex demo account they wouldn't see past that, and this mostly happen among traders that start their trading learn with live account, so this makes it to be more complicated for them
      Most newbies see the demo account as a total waste of time and would like to venture into live trading as soon as possible without getting proper knowledge with the demo account, the truth is some are willing to take the risk even when they know that they would be vulnerable to loss when they trade live without practicing trading in the demo first. The fact is that the adventure is in the live trading and this is why most of them are not patient to learn in the demo first before partaking of the adventure.

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), zahidmehmood (04-15-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,949 Times in 850 Posts

How are you so certain that Monday will open with a big gap mate, is there any insider stuff that you have access to hat the rest of us are not aware of, because i know that trading is not a predictable venture where we can determine with absolute certainty what might happen, i am just curious about your assertion brother.

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), zahidmehmood (04-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,238 Times in 346 Posts

There's some sense in the theory you've proposed. Unless the US or UK is directly threatened enough to affect their economy, is unlikely there'll be much of an impact on the pairs. But then, the market has its own mind and all we can do is guess what will happen with certain pairs.

I think we'll have to wait to find out how the GBP/USD pair will eventually behave.
      Come Alive!
      Proudly Nigerian

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mez Da Whiz for this useful post.

Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), zahidmehmood (04-15-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,323 Times in 870 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      My thought exactly,i always tell newbies that the market is not running away and with a lot of patience success will come,if you have to spend time to learn and practice with the demo account do it,there is no short cut to success in this market,the market has many parts from strategy to psychology to discipline and patience,some parts we can learn with the demo account others we learn when trading live.

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

Neriah (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), zahidmehmood (04-15-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,537 Times in 757 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      My thought exactly,i always tell newbies that the market is not running away and with a lot of patience success will come,if you have to spend time to learn and practice with the demo account do it,there is no short cut to success in this market,the market has many parts from strategy to psychology to discipline and patience,some parts we can learn with the demo account others we learn when trading live.
      Nice statement exactly there is no short cut of success in forex other than practicing and learning. We have a very good option of demo account to practice all our learning and then we will confidence day by day of practicing when results will occur as per our learning.
      And some of emotional factors will be learnt by trading on live account but if we have practice a lot on demo then it will be easy for us to control overself trading on live account.

21. The following 5 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (04-16-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 113 of 138 FirstFirst ... 108 111 112 113 114 115 118 ... LastLast