• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 116 of 126 FirstFirst ... 111 114 115 116 117 118 121 ... LastLast
    Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1256

Thread: My Divergence Strategy

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3938.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,823 Times in 563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Demo trading can be a boring adventure to be honest especially when you are a newbie and all you need is money to take care of urgent needs, all you will be interested in at this stage is what can make the money start flowing in, I want to believe that this mindset is one of the major reasons we should stay away from this market if we are under any financial pressure.
      Every new entrant rush towards the real trading and this is the real time hurdle in their success. A new trader must spend three months in learning then he may put his own or selected trading strategy on the test on demo then see results for three months this time always provide an opportunity to him to look into the depth of trading.

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), loveyo (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-19-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-18-2018), Unregistered (1), zahidmehmood (04-17-2018)

3. Forex Game
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,915 Times in 1,579 Posts

If you made demo trading to be boring to you, you will not enjoy it, and you might not be able to get all the information needed by it. That is why we should be forced to love the demo trading,
      brother i disagree, the problem is not the fact that we cannot get all the necessary information we need, but the problem is that most beginners are always in an hurry to want to make profit,and face the challenges of trading live account, well boring you are right, in as much as we are suppose to be their to learn, everything we needed is their, there is no different between live and demo account, except profit and loss

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), loveyo (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-17-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (04-17-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      512.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,206 Times in 744 Posts

You cannot get all the information that will make you a successful trader from the demo account because many components of success are missing from it, especially when it comes to patience and emotion, many people earn high and ridiculous amounts and then mess up when it comes to the time when they trade the real account.

7. The following 9 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), loveyo (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-18-2018), Timon (04-20-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (04-17-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      462.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,557 Times in 572 Posts

Hello zahodmehmood, what is the status for the gbp Jpy trade that you entered, did it hit stop loss already or still running, the market is still bullish for gj but it will come down as long as uj has not made any serious moves to become bullish, I guess you may come out of the trade with a profit eventually, what matters is your patience.

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), loveyo (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-19-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-18-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-18-2018), Timon (04-20-2018), zahidmehmood (04-17-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      605.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,099 Times in 541 Posts

Default GbpJpy Trade Update!

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
      Hello zahodmehmood, what is the status for the gbp Jpy trade that you entered, did it hit stop loss already or still running, the market is still bullish for gj but it will come down as long as uj has not made any serious moves to become bullish, I guess you may come out of the trade with a profit eventually, what matters is your patience.
      Yeah brother I am still in a trade and currently it is running in 30 pips profit but I am confident that it will fall to atleast the next strong support so my take profit is @ 152.15 level so lets see how this setup goes but as we all know nothing is certain in Forex.
      Attached Images  

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to zahidmehmood for this useful post.

786pk (04-18-2018), Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), loveyo (04-17-2018), Omoba9ce (04-18-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-18-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      129.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,446 Times in 317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      brother i disagree, the problem is not the fact that we cannot get all the necessary information we need, but the problem is that most beginners are always in an hurry to want to make profit,and face the challenges of trading live account, well boring you are right, in as much as we are suppose to be their to learn, everything we needed is their, there is no different between live and demo account, except profit and loss
      Getting information is based upon our learning as much we try to learn we got as much information. Purpose of demo account is to apply our learning but that's true most of us do hurry and don't practice fully on demovand start trading on real account.
      The same thing becomes our failures.

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (04-17-2018), loveyo (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-18-2018), Unregistered (3), zahidmehmood (04-17-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1254.01 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,870 Times in 1,784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timon View Post
      If the demo account is considered boring by any intending forex trader that is an indication that he or she is not cut out for this market and is better off looking for other businesses that does not seem to be boring so to speak, we need to be passionate if we must survive this market.
      Agree with you dear Timon and I always believe demo account most important for all trader in Forex business because without demo practice real trading very difficult. I think trader can learn, get good knowledge, experience and achieve lot of good skills from demo practice and demo practice makes a trader perfect real trading in Forex. We should try to learn about Forex first and demo practice before start live trading in Forex other wise live trading very difficult and Forex success so far. Thank you.

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-18-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-18-2018), zahidmehmood (04-17-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      988.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,259 Times in 1,143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahidmehmood View Post
      Yeah brother I am still in a trade and currently it is running in 30 pips profit but I am confident that it will fall to atleast the next strong support so my take profit is @ 152.15 level so lets see how this setup goes but as we all know nothing is certain in Forex.
      I don't trade this pair but I believe that it will fall because uj is presently bearish and from what we can see from the gu chart, there is so a chance that the bears have stepped in the game, so this is going to trigger a fall in the price of gj, I like your statement that nothing is certain on th forex market, price can suddenly reverse and do something else from what we expected, that is the essence of stop loss to keep us from those uncertainty.

17. The following 7 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Neriah (04-19-2018), Oghale (04-19-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-18-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-18-2018), Timon (04-20-2018), zahidmehmood (04-17-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      605.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,099 Times in 541 Posts

Default GbpJpy Trade Update!

Yesterday's GbpJpy trade is currently running in +50 pips as you can see the below chart, I have moved my stop loss to break even to make it a risk free entry and I will keep holding because i believe Gbpjpy will drop more so lets see how it plays out yesterday.
      Attached Images  

19. The following 7 users say Thank You to zahidmehmood for this useful post.

786pk (04-18-2018), Oghale (04-19-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-17-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-18-2018), sonibark (04-18-2018), Unregistered (2)

20. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahidmehmood View Post
      Yesterday's GbpJpy trade is currently running in +50 pips as you can see the below chart, I have moved my stop loss to break even to make it a risk free entry and I will keep holding because i believe Gbpjpy will drop more so lets see how it plays out yesterday.
      Wow, that's nice, you took a quick one on the pair because the gbpjpy has been bulling for over one week now and it just started showing signs of possible pull back today and you are already making +50pips from, such a good entry point you have got and this would enable you maximize the profit that would come from it. It's a good thing that you have already secured the trade, this way you can leave it open for long and sleep with both eyes closed.

22. The following 3 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

shahidmehmopd (04-18-2018), sonibark (04-18-2018), zahidmehmood (04-17-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 116 of 126 FirstFirst ... 111 114 115 116 117 118 121 ... LastLast