• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 68 of 130 FirstFirst ... 63 66 67 68 69 70 73 ... LastLast

Thread: zahidmehmood‎'s trading journal

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,292 Times in 3,365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debren View Post
      You have said it yourself, success is about the attitude of the trader and not about what timeframe he uses to trade. No trader should look down on another trader's trading style because there is no trading style that is superior, as long as the trader knows how best to use the chosen timeframe to his trading advantage then it is fine. It is all about what suits ones personality.
      exactly bro, i think you are right on this, i have seen many that use the smaller time frame and still uses it to make massive amount of profit in the market, even in this forum i know a moderator that do that, and he is getting good profit, i think once we have a very good trading strategy to back it up we wont be having much trouble getting reasonable profit, so kits about our attitude towards the market

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

zahidmehmood (02-14-2018)

3. Dragon
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,566 Times in 2,922 Posts

There really should not be much argument about which trading time frame is better, you can be some one whose preferences is to use the weekly TF for analysis because you are very busy and don't have time for analysis small TF, whereas another trader who's very interested in day trading will never even bother analysing what is taking place in the bigger zones, these things happen based on which of the schedule is available to each trader, or don't understand how to combine the higher time frames like weekly. I use one hour to four hours for analysis and it is better for me.

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (02-15-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,650 Times in 1,095 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      exactly bro, i think you are right on this, i have seen many that use the smaller time frame and still uses it to make massive amount of profit in the market, even in this forum i know a moderator that do that, and he is getting good profit, i think once we have a very good trading strategy to back it up we wont be having much trouble getting reasonable profit, so kits about our attitude towards the market
      Those who uses small time frame has their advantages, the scalpers we know make more money and because they are able to catch several trading opportunities in a single day, the disadvantages may be that they will also be proned to getting many fake signals too, if we ask many people in this forum to choose which is best, either the long time frame and short ones, I am so sure there will be divergent views because they way each person trades is different and our mindset is what determines which of these we adopt, the monthly time frame is even used by some people to do analysis, it is weird but true.

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-17-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (02-15-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,294 Times in 890 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      There really should not be much argument about which trading time frame is better, you can be some one whose preferences is to use the weekly TF for analysis because you are very busy and don't have time for analysis small TF, whereas another trader who's very interested in day trading will never even bother analysing what is taking place in the bigger zones, these things happen based on which of the schedule is available to each trader, or don't understand how to combine the higher time frames like weekly. I use one hour to four hours for analysis and it is better for me.
      It is nothing of much significance to be arguing that this or that time frame is the best. I think all time frames are useful in the market, the trader only have to make sure that he is working with them based on the good skills he has with them, that is the main thing here. I know that it is more convenient to use higher time frame though, but that doe snot means that all trader will like that. What traders train about is what i believe they should use in the market when they know fully well that it can earn for them.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-17-2018), zahidmehmood (02-15-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,267 Times in 1,664 Posts

I don't see what is being discussed here as arguments to be honest, I believe it is a healthy exchange of ideas that is meant for us to be clear about certain things in the forex market, the time frame issue does not end with someone winning the argument, nobody can be wrong in this regard because eventually people will choose what gives them the most appropriate results, I have seen scalpers make more money than swing traders, it is a matter of understanding the strategy and being discipline to use the rules to one's advantage.

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-17-2018), Neriah (02-17-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-17-2018), zahidmehmood (02-15-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,994 Times in 1,243 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      I don't see what is being discussed here as arguments to be honest, I believe it is a healthy exchange of ideas that is meant for us to be clear about certain things in the forex market, the time frame issue does not end with someone winning the argument, nobody can be wrong in this regard because eventually people will choose what gives them the most appropriate results, I have seen scalpers make more money than swing traders, it is a matter of understanding the strategy and being discipline to use the rules to one's advantage.
      Even if it an argument, I can see that it is pretty healthy because nobody is being defensive, it is out of the need for us to identify the weaknesses we may have and make the strength better. If I choose to trade with the one minute time frame, that is entirely my problem whatsoever happen isn't it, so why are we trying to make a mountain out of a moth hill, quite sad huh. I don't even believe that trading the weekly time frame is advisable, you may never have the liberty of freedom for a signal to complete before you jump back into the market.

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-16-2018), Neriah (02-17-2018), simisola (02-17-2018), zahidmehmood (02-16-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,267 Times in 1,664 Posts

Hey zahidmehmood brother, how is trading going these days, I hope you are able to get some good trading set up, because we have not seen an update from you, anyway I hope you are fine and doing well, the forex trading business is not running away and there is always profit to be made whenever we are ready with the right mindset and discipline, what is important most is capital preservation, you need to stay away from the market when all your trading pairs have not given a signal, maybe that is why you have been a little quiet lately.

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Neriah (02-17-2018), simisola (02-17-2018), zahid4x (02-17-2018), zahidmehmood (02-17-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      748.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,362 Times in 591 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Hey zahidmehmood brother, how is trading going these days, I hope you are able to get some good trading set up, because we have not seen an update from you, anyway I hope you are fine and doing well, the forex trading business is not running away and there is always profit to be made whenever we are ready with the right mindset and discipline, what is important most is capital preservation, you need to stay away from the market when all your trading pairs have not given a signal, maybe that is why you have been a little quiet lately.
      Thanks brother for your concern, its not that I am not getting any setups because it is not possible that you will not get any good setup in a week or months, I just want to make sure that when I will start on live account, I plan to build this bonus account and remain in overall profit but soon I will start live trading.

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to zahidmehmood for this useful post.

Neriah (02-17-2018), simisola (02-17-2018), zahid4x (02-17-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,467 Times in 2,718 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahidmehmood View Post
      Thanks brother for your concern, its not that I am not getting any setups because it is not possible that you will not get any good setup in a week or months, I just want to make sure that when I will start on live account, I plan to build this bonus account and remain in overall profit but soon I will start live trading.
      Thats mean you currently collecting bonus for making big ones right? but i think beside of this you need to setup your trade on demo account if you want, because only big capital will never help you to make good profit from this market, with big capital you need to have good trading plan and you will never get it instantly.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

simisola (02-17-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (02-17-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,292 Times in 3,365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      Even if it an argument, I can see that it is pretty healthy because nobody is being defensive, it is out of the need for us to identify the weaknesses we may have and make the strength better. If I choose to trade with the one minute time frame, that is entirely my problem whatsoever happen isn't it, so why are we trying to make a mountain out of a moth hill, quite sad huh. I don't even believe that trading the weekly time frame is advisable, you may never have the liberty of freedom for a signal to complete before you jump back into the market.
      Well you may be right, any decision we make in the forex market should be a decision we know we are ready to face the consequences, nowadays am sure. Most of us know the right from the wrong, of any trader decide to open huge lot size, though it's nice giving such trader Some advice but on the case where they didn't listen, then it's best we leave them, and focus on our own trading

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (02-17-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 68 of 130 FirstFirst ... 63 66 67 68 69 70 73 ... LastLast