• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 175 of 187 FirstFirst ... 170 173 174 175 176 177 180 ... LastLast
    Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1861

Thread: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,227 Times in 3,344 Posts

Default Re: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by Cooldye View Post
      Originally Posted by Honey Bee

Good morning friends hope all are fine and have profitable week yesterday gold analysis will give resistance in 1241.60 then move down to support, in this situation it will touch 1230 area then again move to the resistance breaking level of 1245 to 1250.
      Now i am analysis the gbpusd trend its move down first it will give high of 1.2830 then give low at 1.2670, most of us will opinion with buying trend and today's it will again move to bearish position in 1.2690 in this area next we can see support of 1.2630 in d1 chart then next our resistance again in 1.2920 in next days best
      I am still thinking that the gold price would remain bullish for now and the best way to deal with it is to wait for the price to get to test the support level and then start buying it, because that is the safest thing to do and that is when you trade with the trend then you are safe and would start making profits on a consistent basis.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

FxBD (12-05-2018), Honey Bee (12-06-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,192 Times in 978 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Good morning friends hope all are fine and have profitable week yesterday gold analysis will give resistance in 1241.60 then move down to support, in this situation it will touch 1230 area then again move to the resistance breaking level of 1245 to 1250.
      Now i am analysis the gbpusd trend its move down first it will give high of 1.2830 then give low at 1.2670, most of us will opinion with buying trend and today's it will again move to bearish position in 1.2690 in this area next we can see support of 1.2630 in d1 chart then next our resistance again in 1.2920 in next days best of luck my friend for this week trading.
      Gold metal for today retraced and approached support of 1232.89 as low for today ,This point is a good buy entry for buyers. Upside direction is established , 1241.52 is the next resistance and Take profit .Do enjoy the rest of your trading week.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzone For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (12-06-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle will become famous soon enough ibikunle will become famous soon enough ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Now i am analysis the gbpusd trend its move down first it will give high of 1.2830 then give low at 1.2670, most of us will opinion with buying trend and today's it will again move to bearish position in 1.2690 in this area next we can see support of 1.2630 in d1 chart then next our resistance again in 1.2920 in next days best of luck my friend for this week trading.

good morning sis, personally i expected the price to move up to 1270 area at most, since it has break that resistance at 1238 area, i think that moves is just a retracement and as we can see the price has begin to move up again, but Gold can be complicated sometimes , so we really have to be very careful with it. i wish you good luck on the trade

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ibikunle For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (12-06-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,720.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,986 Times in 1,103 Posts

yes i thought that yesterday gold will break the level f 1242 but it got a strong resistance level and i think it will break that resistance soon because it is ranging in 1236-1238.yes of course there might be a chance to fall if that resistance still active but i think USD index is much strong situation right now and obviously we need to wait for the break for confirmation of buy. when this kind of similar situation happen we need to use lower risk trade because suddenly anything can happen. we saw yesterday market of GBPUSD where we are thinking that it will not break the previous low of 1.2698 ever but a sudden move reached at 1.2655 level.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FxBD For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (12-06-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Fizzaa has a spectacular aura about Fizzaa has a spectacular aura about Fizzaa has a spectacular aura about Fizzaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GBPUSD is strongly bearish and your analysis are right. After some correction I think it will again start down trend and it looks like it will break 1.2600 level also that is not broken from last one year. If it breaks the level then we can see more bearish movement for sometime or maybe the first quarter of next year.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fizzaa For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (12-06-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, we know that trend still bearish for long term but i see that price couldn't break that strong support yet (1.2700) , need to close under this level to confirm the downward to 1.25 and more , for i me i think buying is better from this level , i think this sceario could happen this week , you can wait until that trend got broken

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Youcefstyles For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (12-06-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Chatty

blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,580 Times in 587 Posts

Hello. In my opinion, i stay on bullish and target it can reach 1260.00 sooner. But we can see more clear confirmation when this friday on NFP news release. GBPUSD i also target it will climb more after NFP news. But i will take a step away to trade on that days if i dont have any floating trade. Anyways, good luck on your trading
      Forex+learn+knowledge+experience= make money

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blackberry10 For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (12-06-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

ue2forex will become famous soon enough ue2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes thank you dear member are you share your analysis of GBP USD if we observe the chart in candlestick pattern we come to know that GBP USD is totally retraced and now the pattern is changed now it will be going up to the previous support and this is the best time to buy this year thank you very much

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to ue2forex for this useful post.

Honey Bee (12-06-2018), mohsin87 (12-06-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,472 Times in 1,590 Posts

Good morning friends hope all are fine and have great profitable week, yesterday my analysis about gbpusd is give support in 1.2750 is not clear market will hit the low of 1.2770 and the move up again in this first week of month market will confuse us the trend of this month is not confirmed tomorrow high impact news will affect the market and for my opinion it will break the resistance of 1.2900 on friday.
      Eurusd is also give low at 1.1310 and high in 1.1380 yesterday in this we can see again up movement according to the previous movement of market still the trend is not confirmed in both pairs after breaking the previous support and resistance it will give next idea of buying and selling it.
      Gold is also moving up now and it will hit the 1240 area today i think now it will break the previous resistance of 1242 and go to 1250 area. Good luck to all my friends and i am very thankful for your presious and valuable feedback on my journal have a profitable week to all of you...
      Attached Images  

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,876 Times in 521 Posts

Good morning friends hope all are fine and have great profitable week, yesterday my analysis about gbpusd is give support in 1.2750 is not clear market will hit the low of 1.2770 and the move up again in this first week of month market will confuse us the trend of this month is not confirmed tomorrow high impact news will affect the market and for my opinion it will break the resistance of 1.2900 on friday.
      Eurusd is also give low at 1.1310 and high in 1.1380 yesterday in this we can see again up movement according to the previous movement of market still the trend is not confirmed in both pairs after breaking the previous support and resistance it will give next idea of buying and selling it.
      Gold is also moving up now and it will hit the 1240 area today i think now it will break the previous resistance of 1242 and go to 1250 area. Good luck to all my friends and i am very thankful for your presious and valuable feedback on my journal have a profitable week to all of you...
      good morning honey bee how are you doing I hope you are ok
      I agree with you about the cable now it does not seem very clear what will happen it is better to stay away from it
      as for the eur/usd I think it will be bearish today and tomorrow, although I think this month is quite difficult to predict the market movement
      also gold, I think it may continue to climb, but we have to wait for the price to break the resistance level 1241.40 first

"quality is not an act it is a habit"

19. The following 14 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

bigani (12-06-2018), Honey Bee (12-06-2018), kashifrehman (12-06-2018), penuelophir (12-06-2018), SweetRose (12-06-2018), Unregistered (9)

Reply to Thread
    Page 175 of 187 FirstFirst ... 170 173 174 175 176 177 180 ... LastLast