• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 145 148 149 150
    Results 1,491 to 1,494 of 1494

Thread: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,223 Times in 386 Posts

Default Re: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Good morning friends hope all are happy today after receiving the weekly deposit i got 80$ bonus last night hope it will be helpful for me to do trading or earn profit, Many thanks to mt5 or insta forex for giving this opportunity to makes some money or do business.
      Yesterday all major currencies pairs will move up and touching the resistance level my opinion about gold is right decision gold will now move to 1225 area and give low at 1195 the best point for buy entry in 1200 area, niw if break the 1229 area the it will touch the 1238 resistance. Wish you good luck for next week trading enjoy weekend.
      Congratulations $ 80 Good amount to keep it up next week Try to use money management so you do not lose everything in this way You can easily compensate any loss and you will be able to build a good balance as the week's pass you see that your analysis are good like this gold analysis so tray to work on your commitment to money management

"quality is not an act it is a habit"

Thanks  

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

poolpcomtech (Today), SweetRose (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning friends hope all are happy today after receiving the weekly deposit i got 80$ bonus last night hope it will be helpful for me to do trading or earn profit, Many thanks to mt5 or insta forex for giving this opportunity to makes some money or do business.
      Yesterday all major currencies pairs will move up and touching the resistance level my opinion about gold is right decision gold will now move to 1225 area and give low at 1195 the best point for buy entry in 1200 area, niw if break the 1229 area the it will touch the 1238 resistance. Wish you good luck for next week trading enjoy weekend.
      wow, sure nice. that was a good amount of bonus. Its show that you have work hard to present your idea and analysis. I also wish that i can work more on this forum and get good bonus too. But unfortunately i have many jobs ongoing for last two month in this years. I wish you will make good profit from this bonus.

Thanks  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to poolpcomtech For This Useful Post:

SweetRose (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,623 Times in 2,874 Posts

Wow really $80?. That is a decent amount to start trading!. I hope you can maintain the trade and please trade with care. Trading on Gold can be risky but if you have proper knowledge then it will be easier for you to get profits. I remember last night, there was a shooting star formed on H1 time frame but the price went up for more than 50 pips and sometimes candlestick reversal signal is not function.

Thanks  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to forexianz For This Useful Post:

SweetRose (Today)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose will become famous soon enough SweetRose will become famous soon enough SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many congratulations sister you got 80$ bonus this week it will be the good amount this is the result of your hard working and share your analyses with us. you are choose gold for your trading and you are thinking to buy gold from 1210 support gold break the 1225 bullish correction and in this it will be give next resistance in 1232. i also got the weekly amount of 10$ its a little amount but it will be helpful for me.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 145 148 149 150