• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45 48 49 50

Thread: Trading Journal Introduction

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      375.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,226 Times in 573 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dtvade View Post
      I completely agree with you the essence of trading journal. One needs to get prepared and make sure that every step taken that informs a decision is recorded so that whether success or failure one will be able to trace his or her steps and do a thorough evaluation.Whatever might have led to success or failure could identified and necessary adjustments could be made
      we have failur and learning from experience. Practice is the only way we can not just get knowledge but also know how to use our knowledge. Always think of gaining knowledge and then think of earning in Forex. In Forex for getting success every trader do hard work, learn more etc. for this one should dedicate fully to improve his trading skill.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
    3. The following 4 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

bidyut (02-22-2018), Honey Bee (02-22-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,348 Times in 316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by foisal_01 View Post
      i am a student. i was start of trading business in 2015. this time i don"t know how can i earn money in forex market. day by day i learn forex business. forex is a money making business. its also knowledgeable business. its make my life good. i can trade of forex trading for anytime and anywhere. my trading journal has good.
      Welcome to this journal section and your are on learning stage you need to learn with doing daily practice also you will be patient use small lots size or increase your trading knowledge, Forex is more profitable if you can take your every decision seriously and save your account from big loss.
      Attached Images

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

bidyut (02-22-2018), penuelophir (02-22-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1754.28 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,524 Times in 556 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Obie View Post
      I believe Bitcoin will survive because it is backed by a solid technology, namely the Blockchain technology - which is revolutionary. But, much of the large increase in price of Bitcoin is artificial and may not reflect the true market value of Bitcoin. I believe the real value lies somewhere between $4,000 and $8,000.
      According to Jordan Belfort aka the Wolf of Wall Street on his latest interview. Bitcoin as currency can still be useful no matter what its price either $1, $100, $20000, or $100K etc. because it can easily be divided during transfer or exchange. Unfortunately, Bitcoin is more of an speculative asset rather than a currency where it failed from its original purpose. I agree with your true market value estimate but it would be better if lesser than since we can have lower exchange fees.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bidyut (02-22-2018), Honey Bee (Yesterday)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      494.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,579 Times in 729 Posts

Bitcoin is backed by blockchain technology indeed but we should not forget also the cryptocurrency market is driven by other factors, now look at it this way, the technology itself is powered by some countries that have the resources, namely China, if we don't want to acknowledge this fact, then we are making the most mistakes in this area, bitcoin is something that we cannot quantify how long it will last, that is why we should always be careful with some of the comments we make which may not be valid anyway.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), bidyut (02-22-2018), Honey Bee (Yesterday)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2047.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,497 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      According to Jordan Belfort aka the Wolf of Wall Street on his latest interview. Bitcoin as currency can still be useful no matter what its price either $1, $100, $20000, or $100K etc. because it can easily be divided during transfer or exchange. Unfortunately, Bitcoin is more of an speculative asset rather than a currency where it failed from its original purpose. I agree with your true market value estimate but it would be better if lesser than since we can have lower exchange fees.
      The truth remains that bitcoin have come to stay but I believe it would not be sustained as means of buying things online because it is too expensive and volatile too, but if the price could fall and become stable at the a lower level then people could start making use of it day to day.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), Honey Bee (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      937.76 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,547 Times in 1,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patrech View Post
      we have failur and learning from experience. Practice is the only way we can not just get knowledge but also know how to use our knowledge. Always think of gaining knowledge and then think of earning in Forex. In Forex for getting success every trader do hard work, learn more etc. for this one should dedicate fully to improve his trading skill.
      Well and I think in Forex business simple mistake can bring big loss that's true. We should learn our previous mistake other wise we makes same mistake one after another time. I think we should first learn about Forex, demo practice, try to get good experience, skills, follow good money management and follow all Forex rules before start real trading in Forex market other wise we face loss that's true. We should try to best for success in Forex. Best of luck. Thank you.

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), Honey Bee (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2047.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,497 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Well and I think in Forex business simple mistake can bring big loss that's true.
      There is nothing wrong when we make mistakes in the trading environment and as a matter of fact, we can not avoid them because we are just human beings full of errors, but the only way out for us is to always make sure that we learn from such mistakes and never add to it because it would make us to still repeat them tomorrow.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), Honey Bee (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,348 Times in 316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      The truth remains that bitcoin have come to stay but I believe it would not be sustained as means of buying things online because it is too expensive and volatile too, but if the price could fall and become stable at the a lower level then people could start making use of it day to day.
      Its weekly movement show bearish now i think it will touch again 7k level, according to the support and resistant next movement is 7k to 6k but its movement will depends on investors then it will moves fast in these days it will not moves more then 1000 pips.

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

18. Catch Forex
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1754.28 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,524 Times in 556 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Exactly. If we watch short documentary about using bitcoin as a day to day currency in youtube, we will realize that it's actually more expensive due to exchange rate fees. The only thing appealing about it is the anonymity it can provide to the user. Therefore, we can conclude that bitcoin is overrated and overly hyped from its true value.

Reply to Thread
    Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45 48 49 50