• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Journal Introduction

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,303 Times in 311 Posts

Thumbs up Trading Journal Introduction

Today i am start my trading journal First i am introduces my self

I am Honey Bee from Pakistan Hyderabad and i will join forex first time in 2014, then i left it for complete my studies. Now few days before i will rejoin and first three days i will read and understand the new rules in this form. I will visit many post and learn the new rules and now i will start trading in demo account and also next week i will show my trading history. In these days i am on learning stage and learn from different sources and also i need a good trders friends on this forum which help me for doing better trading so step by step i will share my trading wining trades or many this wish me best of luck for my new trading career.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1858.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,134 Times in 2,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post

I am Honey Bee from Pakistan Hyderabad and i will join forex first time in 2014, then i left it for complete my studies. Now few days before i will rejoin and first three days i will read and understand the new rules in this form. I will visit many post and learn the new rules and now i will start trading in demo account and also next week i will show my trading history. In these days i am on learning stage and learn from different sources and also i need a good trders friends on this forum which help me for doing better trading so step by step i will share my trading wining trades or many this wish me best of luck for my new trading career.
      Welcome to the trading journal section mate, so that means you don't have any system in particular you are going to be using, I can't see any strategy being explained here, I hope as time goes on, you will come up with something and have the discipline to follow it.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

4. The following 9 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (11-24-2017), bidyut (11-25-2017), Black Mamba (11-25-2017), dzin4aans (11-24-2017), Honey Bee (11-24-2017), Phool Khan (11-24-2017), Sixteen (11-25-2017), union12 (11-25-2017), zahid4x (11-24-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,884 Times in 4,515 Posts

Welcome to this section HoneyBee. Your name sounds very sweet and I am very happy you as a new member have decided to join this section straight away. This is the right path to success and I wish you all the best with your trading journal If you have any questions, feel free to ask us and I will try to visit your trading journal from time to time to check out your progress Good luck and happy trading!

6. The following 10 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

adewale (11-24-2017), bidyut (11-25-2017), Black Mamba (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-24-2017), Phool Khan (11-24-2017), simisola (11-24-2017), Sixteen (11-25-2017), union12 (11-25-2017), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (11-24-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3599.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,802 Times in 1,854 Posts

Welcome to the journal section Honey Bee and welcome back again in this forum, i see you just introduce about you, but not provide more information about your trading system.. i hope you will provide more information about your trading system on your next post.. best of luck..

8. The following 8 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

adewale (11-24-2017), bidyut (11-25-2017), Black Mamba (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-24-2017), Phool Khan (11-24-2017), simisola (11-24-2017), Sixteen (11-25-2017), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Thank for welcome friends, i feel so good after reading comments and i think i will learn much more from all of you i will in beginning stage and learn from starting. i have no idea just opening a demo account and just select some pairs for doing trade. step by step i will go up and increase my knowledge i will share my trading how much i will earn in demo account.

10. The following 7 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

adewale (11-24-2017), bidyut (11-25-2017), Black Mamba (11-25-2017), dzin4aans (11-25-2017), Phool Khan (11-24-2017), simisola (11-24-2017), union12 (11-25-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      958.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome Mate! you can select the right place for learning and in this section you will learn all you need and many expert will share their trading strategy and provide ideas to makes our trading better, spend your time and do work hard then success will come in your business.

12. The following 11 users say Thank You to Phool Khan for this useful post.

adewale (11-24-2017), bablu7832 (11-27-2017), Batavia (11-25-2017), bidyut (11-25-2017), Black Mamba (11-25-2017), dzin4aans (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-25-2017), simisola (11-24-2017), Sixteen (11-25-2017), union12 (11-25-2017), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,761 Times in 2,713 Posts

Welcome to the trading journal mate, forex is always challenging hence the need for us to share ideas with one another and how to become better at what we do, and even are glad you have decided to join this train by contributing your quota, look forward to learning a thing or two from here.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

14. The following 8 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

bidyut (11-25-2017), Black Mamba (11-25-2017), dzin4aans (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-25-2017), Phool Khan (11-24-2017), simisola (11-24-2017), Sixteen (11-25-2017), union12 (11-25-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has much to be proud of bigani has much to be proud of bigani has much to be proud of bigani has much to be proud of bigani has much to be proud of bigani has much to be proud of bigani has much to be proud of bigani has much to be proud of bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1492.82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,034 Times in 466 Posts

Thank for welcome friends, i feel so good after reading comments and i think i will learn much more from all of you i will in beginning stage and learn from starting. i have no idea just opening a demo account and just select some pairs for doing trade. step by step i will go up and increase my knowledge i will share my trading how much i will earn in demo account.
      You are welcome here i have no doubt that you will be able to learn very well and improve on your trading skills,one thing with Forex trading is the fact we are all learners here,the more you trade the more you learn to improve,so we help each other to get better.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

bidyut (11-25-2017), Black Mamba (11-25-2017), dzin4aans (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-25-2017), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      You are welcome here i have no doubt that you will be able to learn very well and improve on your trading skills,one thing with Forex trading is the fact we are all learners here,the more you trade the more you learn to improve,so we help each other to get better.
      Yes we can share our knowledge if we can have good ideas about our business. forex is a currency exchange business here we can invest money and take risk of them in live market and in this trading we can face loss or profit. i am short term trader and take small risk first then according to market movement i will take next step for making profit.

18. The following 9 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

adewale (11-25-2017), bidyut (11-25-2017), Black Mamba (11-25-2017), dzin4aans (11-25-2017), Phool Khan (11-25-2017), simisola (11-25-2017), Sixteen (11-25-2017), union12 (11-25-2017), Unregistered (1)

19. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3421.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,390 Times in 630 Posts

You are very much welcome in the journal section and I tell you that you will indeed learn so much from your trade and other traders experience here. Good you are starting out and working your ways to improve the more you trade. Forex is an opportunity for all of us and once we put our time to learn them, we can improve to be more better. Wishing you a great weekend and a great development in forex.

21. The following 8 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

adewale (11-25-2017), bidyut (11-25-2017), Black Mamba (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-25-2017), Phool Khan (11-25-2017), simisola (11-25-2017), union12 (11-25-2017), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast