• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Honey Bee's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,389.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,211 Times in 1,166 Posts

Welcome not only to the section but to the world of trading, i hope that you will come back stronger than before, never stop learning we all are here on this forum for a single goal that is to learn from each other,

Because communication with others is infact learning and make sure you have a good trade plan in place before trading

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to Black Mamba for this useful post.

adewale (11-25-2017), bidyut (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-25-2017), Phool Khan (11-25-2017), simisola (11-25-2017), Sixteen (11-25-2017), union12 (11-25-2017), Unregistered (1), Waqar Arif (11-30-2017)

3. Demo contests
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,797.78 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,830 Times in 516 Posts

welcome friend, and I want to see your journal in here as your said and wait for update and I think it can be useful, so you from pakisatan and welcome to forum international forex we can share knowledge here and of course your journey trading.
      happy trading.

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

bidyut (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-25-2017), Phool Khan (11-25-2017), Waqar Arif (11-30-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,566 Times in 2,922 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      Forex is an opportunity for all of us and once we put our time to learn them, we can improve to be more better.
      The forum has given us this great and free opportunity to learn faster, just imagine all the resources that we have access to here and how it has changed the way some of us trade, the coming of more traders to share knowledge and ideas is making the forum wax stronger and better.

7. The following 7 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (11-25-2017), bidyut (11-25-2017), Eneregha (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-25-2017), Phool Khan (11-25-2017), Sixteen (11-25-2017), union12 (11-25-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,530 Times in 840 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
      welcome friend, and I want to see your journal in here as your said and wait for update and I think it can be useful, so you from pakisatan and welcome to forum international forex we can share knowledge here and of course your journey trading.
      happy trading.
      You are right, trading journal section is a very good section of forums, it can help traders to build themselves and get more knowledge from others. I have learned many thing here and i have shared many things that many would have learned that is how it is. I will soon open my own personal journal, i am working on two topic now, and soon, you shall all see it.

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to ajagbeolegba for this useful post.

Batavia (11-25-2017), bidyut (11-25-2017), dzin4aans (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-25-2017), Phool Khan (11-25-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,505.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,928 Times in 1,821 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Today i am start my trading journal First i am introduces my self

I am Honey Bee from Pakistan Hyderabad and i will join forex first time in 2014, then i left it for complete my studies. Now few days before i will rejoin and first three days i will read and understand the new rules in this form. I will visit many post and learn the new rules and now i will start trading in demo account and also next week i will show my trading history. In these days i am on learning stage and learn from different sources and also i need a good trders friends on this forum which help me for doing better trading so step by step i will share my trading wining trades or many this wish me best of luck for my new trading career.
      Welcome to trading journal section Honey Bee. This is the right decision to open a trading journal in mt5 forum. You'll definitely get positive result by taking part in good discussions through this trading journal. I hope you'll able to show us good trading strategy, no matter how experienced you're in this field. It is good that you've already read the rules which is most important for a member to know the forum rules. I'm glad that you're ready to learn from others. MT5 forum community is very helpful and I know you'll get a lot of good guidance from experienced traders. Try to be active here and put your best effort, I'm sure you'll get a lot of success. Best of luck for your trading career.

11. The following 8 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

adewale (11-25-2017), Batavia (11-25-2017), dzin4aans (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-25-2017), Phool Khan (11-25-2017), simisola (11-25-2017), Sixteen (11-25-2017), union12 (11-25-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,232 Times in 3,215 Posts

Thank for welcome friends, i feel so good after reading comments and i think i will learn much more from all of you i will in beginning stage and learn from starting. i have no idea just opening a demo account and just select some pairs for doing trade. step by step i will go up and increase my knowledge i will share my trading how much i will earn in demo account.
      There is so much to be learned, your humility to do this matters as well, do let is know whenever you have challenges so we can lend a helping hand, the journal section has helped every trader here, whether you are a newbie or not, have a great time here mate.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

bidyut (11-25-2017), dzin4aans (11-25-2017), Eneregha (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-25-2017), maxiipus (11-25-2017), Sixteen (11-25-2017), union12 (11-25-2017)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      695.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,122 Times in 960 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Welcome to the trading journal section mate, so that means you don't have any system in particular you are going to be using, I can't see any strategy being explained here, I hope as time goes on, you will come up with something and have the discipline to follow it.
      Well she said that next week she will show are trading history I believe then she will explain more about trading system and the strategy that she use for trading, right now it's better she read the rules of the forum and get familiar with them first and next week she can discuss more about trading.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to Eneregha for this useful post.

adewale (11-25-2017), bidyut (11-25-2017), dzin4aans (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-25-2017), simisola (11-25-2017)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,037 Times in 1,230 Posts

I will thank to all of my traders friends who visit my journal. when i read all of comment i feel like a family anyone can try to help me and its very good starting from my forex career,I think in few time i will be a good trader with getting good experience from all of my friends i wish good luck to all from next week and happy trading.

17. The following 9 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

adewale (11-25-2017), Batavia (11-25-2017), bidyut (11-25-2017), dzin4aans (11-25-2017), Phool Khan (11-25-2017), simisola (11-25-2017), union12 (11-25-2017), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,276.57 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,541 Times in 1,067 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      There is so much to be learned, your humility to do this matters as well, do let is know whenever you have challenges so we can lend a helping hand, the journal section has helped every trader here, whether you are a newbie or not, have a great time here mate.
      trading journal is a good tools to help us improve our system and history. we need to make sure that we will be able to see and also fixed our mistakes that we made, we need to learn from our mistakes because we need to really know how to minimize our mistakes in our trade so that the less loss we will suffer in the future

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to maxiipus for this useful post.

adewale (11-25-2017), bidyut (11-25-2017), dzin4aans (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-25-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      748.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,362 Times in 591 Posts

Today i am start my trading journal First i am introduces my self

I am Honey Bee from Pakistan Hyderabad and i will join forex first time in 2014, then i left it for complete my studies. Now few days before i will rejoin and first three days i will read and understand the new rules in this form. I will visit many post and learn the new rules and now i will start trading in demo account and also next week i will show my trading history. In these days i am on learning stage and learn from different sources and also i need a good trders friends on this forum which help me for doing better trading so step by step i will share my trading wining trades or many this wish me best of luck for my new trading career.
      I welcome you to the trading journal also because you are my fellow Pakistani, so I wish you all the success in your forex journey and I hope you will learn a lot in this forum because there are a lot of experienced traders who share their ideas in their respective journals.

21. The following 4 users say Thank You to zahidmehmood for this useful post.

bidyut (11-25-2017), dzin4aans (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-25-2017), simisola (11-25-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast