• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Journal Introduction

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4226.47 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,885 Times in 1,514 Posts

A very welcome to this trading journal Honeybee.By your way of writing and trading experience sharing i feel though you are new member in this forum but you are very much experienced and well matured trader and for that its my pleasure to get contacted with you here in the forum so that we can enrich our experiences.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

bidyut (11-25-2017), dzin4aans (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-25-2017), Phool Khan (11-25-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,563 Times in 786 Posts

Wow, here is another Nikitabelle, it's very nice to see another lady going the trading journals , actually most of us are still a leaner, we are all here to learn from each other. So in as much as you are ready to learn am sure there are so many good trader here that are happy to help you out at anytime. And never forget to share the little knowledge you hAve as well. The more you teach what you know the more experience you will become

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-25-2017), maxiipus (11-26-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1858.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,176 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Wow, here is another Nikitabelle, it's very nice to see another lady going the trading journals , actually most of us are still a leaner, we are all here to learn from each other. So in as much as you are ready to learn am sure there are so many good trader here that are happy to help you out at anytime. And never forget to share the little knowledge you hAve as well. The more you teach what you know the more experience you will become
      Oh she is a lady, I did not know, or you are making this assumption because of her username sounding feminine just kidding, a newbie can teach an old trader something about forex, this business is diverse and very huge in terms of the knowledge one needs.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-26-2017), maxiipus (11-26-2017), Phool Khan (11-25-2017), sonibark (11-26-2017), union12 (11-25-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Devilish

union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      492.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

next week i will show my trading history.
      welcome to this section, now we got a new trader with something so we could have new things to learn. for the trades i would love to see the results for motivation.

first three days i will read and understand the new rules in this form.
      just one thing changed and that is new bonus system nothing else changed.

so step by step i will share my trading wining trades
      just post every trade so that we could learn a bit more from you and on the other hand we would share our experience so that you would understand more.

wish me best of luck for my new trading career.
      good luck, just get what your target is and never give up.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

adewale (11-25-2017), Honey Bee (11-26-2017), Phool Khan (11-25-2017)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Inspired

mkhan0924 will become famous soon enough mkhan0924 will become famous soon enough mkhan0924's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106.19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      First three days i will read and understand the new rules in this form. I will visit many post and learn the new rules and now i will start trading in demo account and also next week i will show my trading history. In these days i am on learning stage and learn from different sources and also i need a good trders friends on this forum which help me for doing better trading so step by step i will share my trading wining trades or many this wish me best of luck for my new trading career.
      Welcome to our community. Since you are new, I can assure at least one thing that you will fall in love with this community because here have many amazing experienced guys and stay here like a family to share their strategy, info about forex, joys as well as their sorrows. So you will find the best here to learn forex.

The way you have written about learning is so righteous. Just keep it up and hope that you will be succeed in forex.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to mkhan0924 for this useful post.

adewale (11-26-2017), Honey Bee (11-26-2017), Phool Khan (11-26-2017)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Confused

dreamboy91 is on a distinguished road dreamboy91's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today i am start my trading journal First i am introduces my self

I am Honey Bee from Pakistan Hyderabad and i will join forex first time in 2014, then i left it for complete my studies. Now few days before i will rejoin and first three days i will read and understand the new rules in this form. I will visit many post and learn the new rules and now i will start trading in demo account and also next week i will show my trading history. In these days i am on learning stage and learn from different sources and also i need a good trders friends on this forum which help me for doing better trading so step by step i will share my trading wining trades or many this wish me best of luck for my new trading career.
      Welcome to this Journal section. Learning is everything we need to be success in every section. I wish you a very Happy Journey and we can share good knowledge that can help us in forex market.
      Thank You !

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to dreamboy91 for this useful post.

adewale (11-26-2017), Honey Bee (11-26-2017), Phool Khan (11-26-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1593.01 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I will thank to all of my traders friends who visit my journal. when i read all of comment i feel like a family anyone can try to help me and its very good starting from my forex career,I think in few time i will be a good trader with getting good experience from all of my friends i wish good luck to all from next week and happy trading.
      and success for you too my dear and we just share in here , your trading system, your activity of your trade and we are here can discuss about it and share our opinion and it can be help you to evaluate of your trading or it can be useful for other members when they come here. in the next month I will create a journal too from my bonus of this forum.
      Last edited by Batavia; 11-26-2017 at 07:01 AM.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

Honey Bee (11-26-2017), mkhan0924 (11-26-2017), Phool Khan (11-26-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      155.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am Honey Bee from Pakistan Hyderabad and i will join forex first time in 2014, then i left it for complete my studies. Now few days before i will rejoin and first three days i will read and understand the new rules in this form. I will visit many post and learn the new rules and now i will start trading in demo account and also next week i will show my trading history. In these days i am on learning stage and learn from different sources and also i need a good trders friends on this forum which help me for doing better trading so step by step i will share my trading wining trades or many this wish me best of luck for my new trading career.
      Yes it's really true because if a trader want to makes a trading journal so at first know him about this so friends thank you for provide a good information

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (11-26-2017), Phool Khan (11-26-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Innocent

redchili is a glorious beacon of light redchili is a glorious beacon of light redchili is a glorious beacon of light redchili is a glorious beacon of light redchili is a glorious beacon of light redchili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      336.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome to the trading journal section Honey Bee. You name is very interesting. You didn't tell about your strategy and trading style. You just introduce your self. Here everyone share their trading experience and knowledge. I hope you also join with us and share your idea.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to redchili for this useful post.

Honey Bee (11-26-2017), mkhan0924 (11-26-2017)

19. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1110.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,941 Times in 580 Posts

i think that you can start share your idea and also problems in this forum bee because i believe that you can gain so much precious inputs so that you can really improve your trading system and also really minimize the mistakes you make in the future because here we can really share and also discuss our problems

21. The following 5 users say Thank You to maxiipus for this useful post.

adewale (11-26-2017), Honey Bee (11-26-2017), Phool Khan (11-26-2017), Sixteen (11-27-2017), union12 (11-26-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast