• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 32 35 36 37 38 39 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Journal Introduction

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      638.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 772 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Right practice makes a trader perfect if we do daily practice in demo and using different indicators on multiple pairs, then we can easily understand the market moving trend and have good trading ideas how we can open next trade after proper analyse the market situation.
      Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      You are very correct, the practising is what will cause us to be better traders, i see no reason why traders should not be doing it, so that we can be trading and enjoying what we are doing in the market also. Forex trading is easy when traders takes it easy too, but we must first find the good means that we have to be trading with. During this time of the extreme training of traders, many things will be learned under the hard-work condition, but we will earn the results when we are later making money in the market.

there is no other way except keep learning and practicing, this is the only way for us to have the ability and skill to do a right in this business, and so we know how to trade safely, make earning and repeat it, and even till reach the goals and get the success, on this side, we do not close the mind for this part, need to spend the time for this processes and always open mind to accept the inputs which will make us grow better and better

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

Honey Bee (01-31-2018), Unregistered (4)

3. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      700.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,251 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patrech View Post
      there is no other way except keep learning and practicing, this is the only way for us to have the ability and skill to do a right in this business, and so we know how to trade safely, make earning and repeat it, and even till reach the goals and get the success, on this side, we do not close the mind for this part, need to spend the time for this processes and always open mind to accept the inputs which will make us grow better and better
      Yes the only way in forex to be more profitable is keep learning and practicing on daily basis because every country economy will down or up due to demand and supply of buyers and sellers, in this we can trade easily if we will have a news information and we will be good in making profit.

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (01-31-2018), NikitaBelle (02-02-2018), Oghale (01-31-2018), patrech (02-01-2018), Phool Khan (02-01-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

johese is just really nice johese is just really nice johese is just really nice johese is just really nice johese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      915.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Some times i really do believe that many new traders who come into the business of forex trading are soon to forget the common saying that says that practice makes perfect. As long as one is serious about making consistent profit day in and day out, he must also consider the fact that he would not be successful in this market if he does not take practicing serious enough.

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to johese for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (01-31-2018), Oghale (01-31-2018), patrech (02-01-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Yes the only way in forex to be more profitable is keep learning and practicing on daily basis because every country economy will down or up due to demand and supply of buyers and sellers, in this we can trade easily if we will have a news information and we will be good in making profit.
      Quote Originally Posted by johese View Post
      Some times i really do believe that many new traders who come into the business of forex trading are soon to forget the common saying that says that practice makes perfect. As long as one is serious about making consistent profit day in and day out, he must also consider the fact that he would not be successful in this market if he does not take practicing serious enough.
      yes, very important for beginners to spend the time for learning and practicing first, and even for them who had spent much time for trading , because there is no ending for practicing and this is the way for us to get the skill , develop and keep sharper , only for them who keep practicing will understand to trade properly and they know the market situations and how to get the benefits from market movements with make good trades

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2669.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,786 Times in 2,077 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johese View Post
      The best means of dealing with the forex market is to always make sure that you keep on learning and gaining all kinds of knowledge and good trading skills because they are the backbone of the successful forex trading outing and without them then you shall be finding it hard even impossible to make money.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Oghale (02-01-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1290.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,694 Times in 1,399 Posts

If a Forex Trader is unable to learn, I don't believe he is ready for this business, you will make mistakes because nobody is perfect but your resolve to turn every adversity into a friend, you cannot do this business when you are slack concerning improvements, the mistake that will happen are the foundation each and every one should build upon for a great trading career.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Leonvic90 For This Useful Post:

Oghale (02-01-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      674.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,556 Times in 1,003 Posts

Forex trading is a sea where we learn so that we can catch all the variety of fishes, if your skill is not horned, it is how you understand the sea that will determine the money you make, I have lost money for not knowing how I should be trading in the past but now I am learning not to trade with my former bad habits, continue to learn and be as successful as the professionals.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

penuelophir (02-02-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      Forex trading is a sea where we learn so that we can catch all the variety of fishes, if your skill is not horned, it is how you understand the sea that will determine the money you make, I have lost money for not knowing how I should be trading in the past but now I am learning not to trade with my former bad habits, continue to learn and be as successful as the professionals.
      Desire to learn and thirst for a good knowledge this is very important parable that we need to understand, and what it means exactly is that before you should trade forex you must learn how to trade and develop good knowledge before trading this is what this parable is all about and it so much important to learn before trading.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1408.95 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,514 Times in 1,909 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      Agree with you and I also believe in Forex trader need good knowledge about Forex, good experience, skills, proper analysis, good money management, control emotions, avoid greed and discipline on trading then we may success other wise not. So we should try to best for make our dream true. Best of luck. Thank you.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2669.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,786 Times in 2,077 Posts

Desire to learn and thirst for a good knowledge this is very important parable that we need to understand, and what it means exactly is that before you should trade forex you must learn how to trade and develop good knowledge before trading this is what this parable is all about and it so much important to learn before trading.
      I discovered that when you have the desires to keep on learning then it brings you into another level of understanding the forex market because you shall keep on discovering new things which is capable of making you become a better forex trader over time.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Reply to Thread
    Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 32 35 36 37 38 39 42 ... LastLast