• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 40 of 77 FirstFirst ... 35 38 39 40 41 42 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Journal Introduction

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      700.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,251 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ehizmac View Post
      Although you have a point but I feel that no one can teach you to become a better trader if the individual as a trader doesn't learn to be determined to become a good trader, we can assume to learn mistakes from experienced trader but in the true sense of trading it makes no sense because when trading we are solely responsible for our actions and sometimes the erratic movement of the market determines our reaction.
      Right we need to assume our past mistakes and try to gain more experience with doing daily trading, our confidence or self control will must counted in live trading, if we will makes our account double and our percentage is good then we will be responsible for this and makes our self successful.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Phool Khan (02-07-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      638.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 772 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Right we need to assume our past mistakes and try to gain more experience with doing daily trading, our confidence or self control will must counted in live trading, if we will makes our account double and our percentage is good then we will be responsible for this and makes our self successful.
      I have mistake and I want learning from experience. On the contrary some traders will choose not to learn because they feel they are wasting time and thereby looking for a way to earn some easy money. If you want to succeed, then you should know that making the best plans in learning will be helpful and this will give you good understanding about how to make the best trade.

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-07-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (02-08-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,226 Times in 2,074 Posts

past mistakes ca not be reverse, its been done and we really need to improve on so as not to be drawing back of regrets, the only thing positive we can get from it is make sure to learn from it, maybe by jotting it down, but we shouldn't be full of regret, regret can only bring more problem emotionally, and we can afford that in the live account, being emotional is the very dangerous and we must avoid it

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-07-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      700.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,251 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patrech View Post
      I have mistake and I want learning from experience. On the contrary some traders will choose not to learn because they feel they are wasting time and thereby looking for a way to earn some easy money. If you want to succeed, then you should know that making the best plans in learning will be helpful and this will give you good understanding about how to make the best trade.
      IF we need to get some money from forex then we will spend our time for learning or practicing its not a waste of time but most of the trader will think like this, in actual this will makes our future life few days spending in learning will give us benefits long term in this business.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

patrech (02-08-2018), Phool Khan (02-07-2018), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1408.95 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,514 Times in 1,909 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      past mistakes ca not be reverse, its been done and we really need to improve on so as not to be drawing back of regrets, the only thing positive we can get from it is make sure to learn from it, maybe by jotting it down, but we shouldn't be full of regret, regret can only bring more problem emotionally, and we can afford that in the live account, being emotional is the very dangerous and we must avoid it
      Well and I think we should learn our previous mistake other wise we face loss and margin call always touch our account. And other side emotions very bad and dangerous enemy for us in Forex business because emotions can destroy our trading planing and break our discipline. I believe if we can control our emotions, get proper knowledge, proper analysis, use good money management and discipline on trading then we may success and protect our account. Best of luck. Thank you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to loveyo For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (02-08-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1094.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,104 Times in 452 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Well and I think we should learn our previous mistake other wise we face loss and margin call always touch our account. And other side emotions very bad and dangerous enemy for us in Forex business because emotions can destroy our trading planing and break our discipline. I believe if we can control our emotions, get proper knowledge, proper analysis, use good money management and discipline on trading then we may success and protect our account. Best of luck. Thank you.

Many traders who do not have the right kind of education/knowledge about financial markets might not even know what truly constitutes a mistake when trading the markets. I therefore feel that a trader must first educate himself properly before he can even be in a position to talk about mistakes. The learning curve is not flat at all.

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to Obie for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-08-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (02-08-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,520 Times in 446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Obie View Post
      Many traders who do not have the right kind of education/knowledge about financial markets might not even know what truly constitutes a mistake when trading the markets. I therefore feel that a trader must first educate himself properly before he can even be in a position to talk about mistakes. The learning curve is not flat at all.
      Without knowledge of Market a trader in nothing my Friend. everybody should keep in mind about knowledge. knowledge is the most powerful weapon of a trader in Forex Trading Market and without it we can't survive & make profit from this business is far away. i know the learning process is long and also boring for some peoples but we have no choice. today or tomorrow we have to learn about trading if we want to get success.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshaa For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (02-08-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1408.95 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,514 Times in 1,909 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      Without knowledge of Market a trader in nothing my Friend. everybody should keep in mind about knowledge. knowledge is the most powerful weapon of a trader in Forex Trading Market and without it we can't survive & make profit from this business is far away. i know the learning process is long and also boring for some peoples but we have no choice. today or tomorrow we have to learn about trading if we want to get success.
      Agree with you zeeshaa brother and I always believe knowledge is main part and main key to success in Forex business because without knowledge Forex success very difficult and we can't stay lone time in Forex business. I think for success trader need proper knowledge about world economy, proper analysis, good skills, good money management and discipline on trading other wise Forex success so far. Thank you.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to loveyo For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (02-08-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      638.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 772 Posts

IF we need to get some money from forex then we will spend our time for learning or practicing its not a waste of time but most of the trader will think like this, in actual this will makes our future life few days spending in learning will give us benefits long term in this business.

Before starting the real trade a trader must learn about the Forex trade and also apply his learning in demo which makes him experienced. A trader also try to keep his emotion control in the time of trade. He also need to update with recent Forex trading news. If a trader can do these things he will be a success trader in Forex.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-08-2018), Unregistered (3)

20. FB
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2669.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,786 Times in 2,077 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patrech View Post
      Before starting the real trade a trader must learn about the Forex trade and also apply his learning in demo which makes him experienced. A trader also try to keep his emotion control in the time of trade. He also need to update with recent Forex trading news. If a trader can do these things he will be a success trader in Forex.
      Honestly, without first going for the knowledge and experience of the forex market but rushing into trading with a real account is the most dangerous thing to do as novice traders because it would cost you more than the time you would have just invested into demo account as you are learning. Why waste all your hard earned money, when you can save them simply by investing your time first!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

22. The Following User Says Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (02-08-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 40 of 77 FirstFirst ... 35 38 39 40 41 42 45 ... LastLast