• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 36 39 40 41 42 43 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Journal Introduction

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      700.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,252 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patrech View Post
      Before starting the real trade a trader must learn about the Forex trade and also apply his learning in demo which makes him experienced. A trader also try to keep his emotion control in the time of trade. He also need to update with recent Forex trading news. If a trader can do these things he will be a success trader in Forex.
      Yes learning is the first step which will help us to be profitable in live market, without this we will show bad habits and result will be negative. Learning is more powerful key to every trader which will makes them successful on every risky trade.

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-08-2018), Phool Khan (02-09-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018), Unregistered (5)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,014 Times in 7,477 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Yes learning is the first step which will help us to be profitable in live market, without this we will show bad habits and result will be negative. Learning is more powerful key to every trader which will makes them successful on every risky trade.
      Yes, learning hold the key to your success, when the trader stop learning because he or she is getting tired of his repetitive loses and failures, that is the time hope is lost and defeat starts to sink in. And that is a sad ending for any trader.

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-09-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018), Unregistered (4)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1408.95 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,514 Times in 1,909 Posts

Agree with you sister Honey Bee and I also agree learn is main part in Forex business because without learn nobody start trading in Forex market and Forex earning so far. I think learn for earn because learn most important key to success in Forex business because for success trader need proper knowledge, proper analysis, skills, good money management and discipline on trading other wise Forex very difficult business. So we should first learn about Forex then start real trading in Forex market. Best of luck. Thank you.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-09-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1094.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,104 Times in 452 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Yes, learning hold the key to your success, when the trader stop learning because he or she is getting tired of his repetitive loses and failures, that is the time hope is lost and defeat starts to sink in. And that is a sad ending for any trader.

To add to what you said, I have also heard that some of the most successful men in the world continue to learn and even read much more than less successful people. For instance, I have heard that Elon Musk reads two books every week. The same goes for Warren Buffet, George W. Bush, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. These obviously are very successful people and yet they find time to read voraciously. I think forex traders can do even better, since we've got so much more to gain!

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to Obie for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-09-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1800.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,627 Times in 633 Posts

Yes the learning is the first step that we need to take before we even think about investing a huge amount into the Forex Market or before we open a Forex journal. Knowledge guides every other thing in this great Forex business. Journals acts as a buffer to aid a Forex trader to know their trading, spot mistakes attracting losses to them and sort it out.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-09-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,294 Times in 2,087 Posts

when we dont learn how forex is properly done, we should as much stop trading because the only thing forex will offer us in such situation is consistent loss and this will bring pains and when we are facing loss like that its means what margin call, and all our hard earned money will be lost,you know margin calls can be painful and when we keep getting it, a trader could go bankrupt, which i pray it wont be our potion

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-09-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      638.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 772 Posts

If you have the desire to learn and thirst for knowledge then it is not possible to become a failure in any field of life. People come with the mind set to make money from Forex all night, and end up losing all their investments but if they learn from their mistakes and try to study and learn about work rate and with the experience they will learn and can become a professional dealer so you can achieve your dreams.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-09-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1408.95 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,514 Times in 1,909 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      when we dont learn how forex is properly done, we should as much stop trading because the only thing forex will offer us in such situation is consistent loss and this will bring pains and when we are facing loss like that its means what margin call, and all our hard earned money will be lost,you know margin calls can be painful and when we keep getting it, a trader could go bankrupt, which i pray it wont be our potion
      Well and I think everybody should first learn about Forex, demo practice, get good experience, good skills, follow good money management, follow risk management and follow all Forex rules before start real trading in Forex market other wise we face loss that's true. And we should learn our previous mistake other wise margin call always touch our account. Best of luck. Thank you.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-09-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      879.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,738 Times in 743 Posts

Smile GBP+NZD NEWS PREDICTION BASED ON DIVERGENCE!

Hi Honey Bee

I wanna share with you that yesterday i earn 300+pips and my prediction regarding the high impact news of GBP AND NZD also becomes true (for proof review my yesterday screen shots and posts on my journal).

If you are interested in trading EU AND GU then I think you must visit my today's journal post regarding technical analysis of Eur/Usd.

Best of luck to all of you for your future in Forex trading
      Attached Images      

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (02-09-2018), cambiste (02-10-2018), Honey Bee (02-09-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

20. FB
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,277 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patrech View Post
      If you have the desire to learn and thirst for knowledge then it is not possible to become a failure in any field of life. People come with the mind set to make money from Forex all night, and end up losing all their investments but if they learn from their mistakes and try to study and learn about work rate and with the experience they will learn and can become a professional dealer so you can achieve your dreams.
      As the trader is having the desire to learn, the trader should be knowing the suitability of that field for themselves, because we can not just handle the same thing in the same way, that is what many traders that are trading forex are making as mistakes. We can do what we need at all time, and our success will follow when we know the right way to do it and get to be serious with the way we are doing it also. Forex trading is not also very hard, what traders get from it is based on what the trader have seriously learn and known with it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to catfish007 For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 36 39 40 41 42 43 46 ... LastLast