• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 41 42 43 44 45 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Honey Bee's trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,233 Times in 1,659 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      I agree that we should continue our trading journey not because it's a diminishing skill but to further enhance our experience and knowledge. I'm still amazed that every month I learn new lessons that I haven't encounter for the past few years of my trading activity. This is a proof that there's an endless possibility to this lucrative investment.
      The goal of the forex market for everyone is enhancements of profits and learning, you don't achieve success with a mindset that says you are already perfect in your understanding of the business, there will always be something new for you, nobody claims to be an island of knowledge, we are here because we desire a better life and the forex market can make that happen, how, you may ask, through the way we are able to discipline ourselves, this business is very lucrative, you however cannot harness its power when there is no zeal on your path, challenges will come but how can you overcome them and make it through the storms.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-14-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,620 Times in 1,095 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      We all here to get knowledge and understand this business in live market we will face some difficulties and we will try to removed them from our account or try to minimize our loss. in this situation when we will have price action strategy and moving average indicator for making profit then we will do practice it in demo if it will profit for long term or short term then we will apply it on real account.
      I love your post sister, it is true that in the live account is where you can understand this business, when we are trading the demo account, it is difficult to know what we are capable of, sometimes our minds can deceive us a lot, the success you get from the virtual account is nothing compared with the live account, forex trading is a business where you need plenty practice before you invest, but newbies these days don't believe in this philosophy, they want money to be printed literally from the market for them, that is actually not a thing that is possible.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-14-2018), Honey Bee (02-14-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,507 Times in 7,029 Posts

I can not found your trading activity from your last update here Post #119.
      And now my post here is #423
      Is it your trading journal now changes to chit chat room?
      Come on show to us the screenshot from your trading activity.
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

6. The following 10 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-14-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (02-15-2018), Honey Bee (02-14-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,428 Times in 622 Posts

Nice one mate it's very good that owners of journal are always in the business of updating their trading Journal this gives relevance to their journals as they have followers who are willing and interested in learning one thing or the other, sharing of experience is very vital in this business.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-14-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,835 Times in 3,316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      dont be too harsh on her bro, well its not every that has a good strategy to keep sharing all the time, and you never know if she is coking something good underground that will be of benefit to everyone, lets be patient and see what she will do next, at least what is happening here now is forex related.
      but sis it will make perfect sense if you can try to be updating the journal with useful information. thanks

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-14-2018), Honey Bee (02-14-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-15-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,994 Times in 938 Posts

I will say my account is washed in last two weeks now i will try to find a new trading strategy, first i will prepare it then i will show a screen short of profitable trades. My all trades will open on BTC and it will crash and touch to 5800 and nothing left in my account.

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-14-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), union12 (02-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,519 Times in 2,908 Posts

I will say my account is washed in last two weeks now i will try to find a new trading strategy, first i will prepare it then i will show a screen short of profitable trades. My all trades will open on BTC and it will crash and touch to 5800 and nothing left in my account.
      What about the new bonus that was paid last week, it is unfortunate to hear about your account hitting margin call, maybe you can stop trading bitcoin because the volatility needs someone that has a good money, and don't forget that what you can trade with BTC can be used to trade currency and you will still have a lot of margin left incase they is another trade that you are planning to enter, I don't believe we should be obsessed with trading one instrument, there are opportunities everywhere we look in the forex market, just locate the ones that are for you specifically.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,507 Times in 7,029 Posts

So sorry if my word too harsh in your views but not my intention to do that.
      Well, now we know why you not update your trading activity.
      Maybe you need to change your trading strategy, first is because if you want to continue trade in BTC you need a lot of capital more than $250.
      Don't be shy if your account blow because i also experienced the same thing with you, my January bonus also blow last night because i trade in Gold. Forgot set stop loss and then high impact coming too fast.
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

16. The following 10 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-22-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (02-15-2018), fembizz (02-15-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), union12 (02-15-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,803 Times in 2,640 Posts

it is possible to trade #ethereum. this has similar characteristics as #btc, but with much smaller margin requirement. something to look at maybe? i'm not exactly sure about the numbers but i am prettry sure you can trade it with 0.01 lot or so. try it out

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (02-15-2018)

19. lamborghini
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,130 Times in 766 Posts

So sorry if my word too harsh in your views but not my intention to do that.
      Well, now we know why you not update your trading activity.
      Maybe you need to change your trading strategy, first is because if you want to continue trade in BTC you need a lot of capital more than $250.
      Don't be shy if your account blow because i also experienced the same thing with you, my January bonus also blow last night because i trade in Gold. Forgot set stop loss and then high impact coming too fast.
      A big thumb up to you moderator as I really appreciate your strong openness and transparency in your post. I know many traders will either castigate the trader instead of seeing it that is a normal phenomenon that happens to all traders during impulsive period of tensed market condition. @ Honey Bee, Please quickly put your loss to the past and embrace the better profitable future ahead.

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 41 42 43 44 45 48 ... LastLast