• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: King Of Losers Trading Journal (union12)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4339.79 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,651 Times in 2,667 Posts

Nobody can objectively assess himself in life, it is like someone praising himself for being a good person and his neighbour will believe otherwise because of certain behavioural patterns that this person has been exhibiting, that is how life as a trader is.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!
      Thanks  

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
    3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

forexguy9 (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017), union12 (12-07-2017), zahid4x (12-07-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3201.62 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Nobody can objectively assess himself in life, it is like someone praising himself for being a good person and his neighbour will believe otherwise because of certain behavioural patterns that this person has been exhibiting, that is how life as a trader is.
      even where you are exceedingly good, courtesy requires that you humble yourself. even the Holy Bible encourages to be humble. see others as being far better than you. pride would only lead to a fall. in the forex trading business, it would lead to losing trades and eventually margin calls.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!
      Thanks  

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), union12 (12-08-2017), zahid4x (12-07-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3452.28 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,427 Times in 1,731 Posts

I think its too risky to believe who are praising by himself in financial market, because they want to enticed others people for invest on them or follow them in this market, if you want to stay in this market with securely then before believe someone you judgement by yourself or you should monitor his activities in this market otherwise you can get more trouble.
      Thanks  

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), forexguy9 (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017), union12 (12-08-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      even where you are exceedingly good, courtesy requires that you humble yourself. even the Holy Bible encourages to be humble. see others as being far better than you. pride would only lead to a fall. in the forex trading business, it would lead to losing trades and eventually margin calls.
      Yes mate the Bible says pride goeth before a fall, meaning that before someone that is doing well can eventually start losing as a trader, he must have thought of himself as being too much, humility is an essential characteristic of every successful trader, that is why it is never good to brag or boast of what you have accomplished in life.

Thanks  

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

forexguy9 (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017), union12 (12-08-2017), zahid4x (12-07-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes mate the Bible says pride goeth before a fall, meaning that before someone that is doing well can eventually start losing as a trader, he must have thought of himself as being too much, humility is an essential characteristic of every successful trader, that is why it is never good to brag or boast of what you have accomplished in life.
      yes, every success comes as a result of God equipping the successful person with good traits! as long as someone born a dummy has little he could do to change his nature, the successful fellow should be thankful to his Creator for giving him good traits that makes success possible.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Thanks  

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017), union12 (12-08-2017), zahid4x (12-07-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1531.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,164 Times in 1,797 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      I think its too risky to believe who are praising by himself in financial market, because they want to enticed others people for invest on them or follow them in this market, if you want to stay in this market with securely then before believe someone you judgement by yourself or you should monitor his activities in this market otherwise you can get more trouble.
      Nobody should praise himself, when we attended school, we were taught by someone and at the end of the semester we wrote examination as a way to assess what we have been taught, would it not have been weird that we set the exams ourselves and did the assessment? Yeah, I thought as much, so would would any forex trade judge himself or herself as the best, that is not practical.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~
      Thanks  

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), forexguy9 (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), union12 (12-08-2017), zahid4x (12-07-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3452.28 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,427 Times in 1,731 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Nobody should praise himself, when we attended school, we were taught by someone and at the end of the semester we wrote examination as a way to assess what we have been taught, would it not have been weird that we set the exams ourselves and did the assessment? Yeah, I thought as much, so would would any forex trade judge himself or herself as the best, that is not practical.
      I already pointed in which section people praise himself and i already got it on my local place, if you search on your place then i believe that you will also get it and you can see there are more trader who join here few month ago who thought they are more expert then you and they will try to give you more knowledge like as expert.
      Thanks  

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), forexguy9 (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), simisola (12-08-2017), union12 (12-08-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I already pointed in which section people praise himself and i already got it on my local place, if you search on your place then i believe that you will also get it and you can see there are more trader who join here few month ago who thought they are more expert then you and they will try to give you more knowledge like as expert.
      it is even a good thing that we have many forex traders joining the forum lately. i have noted some very good traders and one is sure to gain from them if only one does not see himself as the best forex trader ever. even where one is better than this new members, one can still learn from them and increase ones wealth of knowledge.

Thanks  

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), union12 (12-08-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,509 Times in 467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      it is even a good thing that we have many forex traders joining the forum lately. i have noted some very good traders and one is sure to gain from them if only one does not see himself as the best forex trader ever. even where one is better than this new members, one can still learn from them and increase ones wealth of knowledge.
      If two good heads are better than one, then many good heads will be better than a few, I am not so old here but I have learned quite a lot from the different threads and as more people come in, the more the variety of systems and information which all joins to make the forum more robust.
      Thanks  

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leonvic90 For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-08-2017), simisola (12-08-2017), union12 (12-08-2017)

20. Catch Forex
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Experts are not even boastful, they are the most humble and simple set of people, they do not go around the Internet telling people they are forex traders, I think that we should know we can learn from a newbie even as a professional, nobody is capable of gaining the entire knowledge of this business.

Thanks  

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

Leonvic90 (12-08-2017), simisola (12-08-2017), union12 (12-08-2017)

Closed Thread
    Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 LastLast