• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: King Of Losers Trading Journal (union12)

Hybrid View

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Busy

union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,141 Times in 291 Posts

Default King Of Losers Trading Journal (union12)

Risk removal zone
      Hello guys, first of all i would clear you guys that i made this journal because i have disturbed niki sis a-lot and i wanted to make a journal where i can share my failed strategies so that people would not use them if they found them from anywhere. so this journal is basically to tell you guys to not to get margin call if you want to get success. Also i want people to come on right track before its too late. here i would share money management strategies, failed strategies, losing lots and whatever i would like is essential for learning purpose. i would tell you guys where the risk is in a specific strategy and also you should share your failed strategies so that other would learn that what could be dangerous for them.
      right now i'm working on hedge strategy which is not a failed one but due to my previous losses from forex market i'm a bit scared from sharing it with you guys because its in testing purpose. i'm adding a few things in it so that i would make it perfect after that i would share it here. that hedge strategy is basically sure fire hedging strategy and that is available on this forum. one of our moderator had arranged it in the book of hedge, thanks to him.
      now forum members and other visitors would think why i choose the name king of losers, so i want to clear to them that i'm a real loser and i'm not shy from showing it to people because if some others are there who are losing money like me or trying to recover their previous losses then they should join me to correct me and themselves also.
      i'm a busy person so i would update this journal very often so never mind because i would try to answer all of you if you would have any questions.

so lets start with top mistakes i did and which you should not do if you don't want to be a king of losers.

0. too much trades.
      1. Use of big lots.
      2. Entering trades without analysis.
      3. Entering trade when analyzed too much.
      4. Fighting with price to come back.
      5. Fighting with market to recover previous losses (if happened).
      6. Trading every signal.
      7. Trading sideways market using trend following strategies.

i have hundreds of mistakes to write but i would like to show them to you other than writing it here. And below is an example of no "0" mistake and that is opening pending trade orders all in one line. if you have see my above message then you must know that i like to hedge because it works so a too much lots in one direction strategy would be opposite to my hedge strategy. so never follow no zero mistake ok, check below:

Name:  gbpusd.PNG
Views: 94
Size:  164.7 KB

Now i would share with you guys what i usually trade: so my strategy is trend following, that is whenever i found a trend i follow it until it reversed and then i would follow that reversed trend. Between that i use indicators, support resistance, price action, patterns etc. for hedge strategy i start with smallest lot and move to the highest until get profit. hedging is also risky because forex market is risky and we cannot ignore risk. if 95% are losers and i'm one of them then whats wrong? i guess nothing. Yet if 5% are winners and i would become one of them then i would be a hero haha and thats not that easy, talk is easy.

Last edited by union12; 11-28-2017 at 08:43 PM. Reason: cutting

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,572 Times in 1,379 Posts

I find all the listed points as useful brother, I will stick with you as you share further stories and trades including tips on how not to get a margin call, your thread is unique and rare but the title I find hilarious though let the lessons begin, I am happy to visit your journal.

3. The following 9 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

adewale (11-29-2017), Batavia (11-29-2017), dzin4aans (11-28-2017), mkhan0924 (11-29-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (11-29-2017), NikitaBelle (11-29-2017), simisola (11-29-2017), Sixteen (11-29-2017), union12 (11-29-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Busy

union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,141 Times in 291 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      I find all the listed points as useful brother, I will stick with you as you share further stories and trades including tips on how not to get a margin call, your thread is unique and rare but the title I find hilarious though let the lessons begin, I am happy to visit your journal.
      basically i always lost money and never had a single payout from forex so i know too much ways of losing money, haha. so thread name is picture of loser who is struggling continuously, and most of us leaves before getting a single payout from forex.

Welcome union12 to trading journal section your introduction is amazing and I think your goals and ideas will materialize I wish you success and good results, dont forget to share from time to time and I am pretty sure many readers will appreciate your updates, including me
      thanks sir i would try my best to explain my knowledge in detail.

One thing I pick from what you have wrote is over trading of which I see my self as being guilty of as well
      over trading if taken with right signals never hurts but the risk is that when we have no right signal we try to make a fake signal for entering trade.

There is no failed strategies in forex, perhaps it's only about bad timing or wrong direction. Imagine if you use opposite direction from your "failed strategy" then surely it will give you some profit, right?
      your point is right that doing it opposite would give money but some strategies are real fail and one of them is MA indicator alone strategy, means to use MA alone that would always give to an average loss because it has below 40% winning and when added with money management it works even worst and even risk reward ratio 1:100 cannot make it working. I know that other indicators like MACD is derived from MA but MACD is a combination of two so that could be useful.

Nice to see your own journal at last!

Welcome to the journal brother dear! The Queen of MC meet the King of MC! hehehe

Anyways, all I can say is that your margin call is your best friend and your best teacher, you either learned from it and become a much wiser trader in the future or you entirely get tired of getting MC again and again and eventually quit forex trading for good. So please choose your ending wisely.

I have chosen mine wisely.

Trade well, learn well and enjoy your journal brother! Goodluck!
      thanks
      but now you think you would get rid of me but thats not the case. basically mistakes are what we have to accept to change. i have a Quote here: a tree could never have fruits on it until it bends.

Good one union12 and a better welcome to the journal section. To be a king in trading is not an easy one and like some rules you pointed out, it is necessary to take them into consideration if really we want to be a successful trader. Forex is not an easy trade and its for our own good we manage this trade and build a great system that will give us a great access to earn. Nevertheless welcome once again and I do hope you make more profitable trading and show us why you are the king.
      Thanks dude, basically i'm a king of losers and want to turn to become king of winners so i'm working on that hedge strategy(sure fire).

Welcome to this tradning Journal Bro ,very nice idea and plan you shared .i wish you can overcome all your weakness here .i though don't like the hedging strategy as i feel that its very much difficult to get out from the market with it .
      thanks sir, that hedge is very much opposite to normal hedge and it is not that risky and also it does not last more than 2 weeks according to my experience, also it works better on stocks because currencies are a bit sideways. But overall majors could be traded with it if using trend following strategies.

welcome to the trading journal, we all learn from our mistakes and we need to make mistakes so that we can know what is the problems that e need to fixed, we need to make sure that we have a good trading system and strategy that will works well in every market condition and that ill help us to gain positive result
      glad to see you sir, basically i also want people to share their mistakes here and that could be helpful for others, in this way we would learn from each other.

welcome to your journal unoin12 and I hope you always update your thread because I want to follow your trade development and I hope it can be a lesson and knowledge for me
      but by the way the title of your journal is mocking me, cause i loss much
      thanks man, the basic purpose of my trading journal is to give traders some working tools so that we could make some payouts.

These are the very traders' mistakes and encounters as stipulated by you and which is high time for all new forex traders in this business should learn from, with great carefulness. The truth is we all continue to make one mistake or the other as the market is dynamic in its sentiments and that will always lead to more encounter with the constraints. Welcome mate and wish you more success as you unfold and share with us.
      good sir, i think that no x mistake should be to have no loss counter plan, because when we gets loss and there is no plan for its recovery then loss is bad otherwise with loss recovery plan success is near feet.

i would now explain my big lots blunder example and maybe few more things in next post so remember to check it.

5. The following 9 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

adewale (11-29-2017), Batavia (11-29-2017), Honey Bee (11-29-2017), Leonvic90 (11-29-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (11-29-2017), newdream365 (11-29-2017), Obie (11-29-2017), simisola (11-29-2017), Sixteen (11-29-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

basically i always lost money and never had a single payout from forex so i know too much ways of losing money, haha. so thread name is picture of loser who is struggling continuously, and most of us leaves before getting a single payout from forex.
      I have a way to help you. With following my step, you can taste a withdrawal from forex. Actually it's very simple lol. You only need to deposit $10 on your trading account, after that you can withdraw any amount from that. With this you will get your first payout from forex. Yaay and congrats lol. It just a joke but seriously you can do this just to get your first withdrawal from forex.

I'm just curious about how long you already being forex trader? I think it's weird if you already spend a few years but never get a single payout.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

adewale (11-30-2017), maxiipus (11-30-2017), simisola (11-30-2017), union12 (11-30-2017)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,970 Times in 4,811 Posts

Welcome union12 to trading journal section your introduction is amazing and I think your goals and ideas will materialize I wish you success and good results, dont forget to share from time to time and I am pretty sure many readers will appreciate your updates, including me

9. The following 12 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

adewale (11-29-2017), Batavia (11-29-2017), Don'tStop (11-29-2017), Honey Bee (11-29-2017), Leonvic90 (11-29-2017), mkhan0924 (11-29-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (11-29-2017), NikitaBelle (11-29-2017), Obie (11-29-2017), simisola (11-29-2017), Sixteen (11-29-2017), union12 (11-29-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One thing I pick from what you have wrote is over trading of which I see my self as being guilty of as well. I think we can make money from forex trading depending on the level of knowledge and skills we have got. Losses are there to make us learn. So it is a good thing that you did made efforts to learn from the losses you have made.

11. The following 9 users say Thank You to Blackmac for this useful post.

adewale (11-29-2017), Batavia (11-29-2017), Don'tStop (11-29-2017), Leonvic90 (11-29-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (11-29-2017), NikitaBelle (11-29-2017), Sixteen (11-29-2017), union12 (11-29-2017), Vikine (11-29-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Finally you start your won journal here, welcome to trading journal section. I like your thread title lol.
      i have hundreds of mistakes to write but i would like to show them to you other than writing it here.
      OMG don't say you want to dedicating your bonus account and showing us hundreds mistakes to trade lol. It just a joke bro, I think it's nice idea to have this kind of trading journal. I will wait for your next post about this, perhaps I can learn something from you.
      where i can share my failed strategies so that people would not use them if they found them from anywhere
      There is no failed strategies in forex, perhaps it's only about bad timing or wrong direction. Imagine if you use opposite direction from your "failed strategy" then surely it will give you some profit, right?

13. The following 10 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

adewale (11-29-2017), Batavia (11-29-2017), Honey Bee (11-29-2017), Leonvic90 (11-29-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (11-29-2017), NikitaBelle (11-29-2017), Obie (11-29-2017), simisola (11-29-2017), Sixteen (11-29-2017), union12 (11-29-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,991 Times in 7,474 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      Risk removal zone
      Hello guys, first of all i would clear you guys that i made this journal because i have disturbed niki sis a-lot and i wanted to make a journal where i can share my failed strategies so that people would not use them if they found them from anywhere. so this journal is basically to tell you guys to not to get margin call if you want to get success. Also i want people to come on right track before its too late. here i would share money management strategies, failed strategies, losing lots and whatever i would like is essential for learning purpose. i would tell you guys where the risk is in a specific strategy and also you should share your failed strategies so that other would learn that what could be dangerous for them.
      right now i'm working on hedge strategy which is not a failed one but due to my previous losses from forex market i'm a bit scared from sharing it with you guys because its in testing purpose. i'm adding a few things in it so that i would make it perfect after that i would share it here. that hedge strategy is basically sure fire hedging strategy and that is available on this forum. one of our moderator had arranged it in the book of hedge, thanks to him.
      now forum members and other visitors would think why i choose the name king of losers, so i want to clear to them that i'm a real loser and i'm not shy from showing it to people because if some others are there who are losing money like me or trying to recover their previous losses then they should join me to correct me and themselves also.
      i'm a busy person so i would update this journal very often so never mind because i would try to answer all of you if you would have any questions.

so lets start with top mistakes i did and which you should not do if you don't want to be a king of losers.

0. too much trades.
      1. Use of big lots.
      2. Entering trades without analysis.
      3. Entering trade when analyzed too much.
      4. Fighting with price to come back.
      5. Fighting with market to recover previous losses (if happened).
      6. Trading every signal.
      7. Trading sideways market using trend following strategies.

i have hundreds of mistakes to write but i would like to show them to you other than writing it here. And below is an example of no "0" mistake and that is opening pending trade orders all in one line. if you have see my above message then you must know that i like to hedge because it works so a too much lots in one direction strategy would be opposite to my hedge strategy. so never follow no zero mistake ok, check below:

Attachment 72168

Now i would share with you guys what i usually trade: so my strategy is trend following, that is whenever i found a trend i follow it until it reversed and then i would follow that reversed trend. Between that i use indicators, support resistance, price action, patterns etc. for hedge strategy i start with smallest lot and move to the highest until get profit. hedging is also risky because forex market is risky and we cannot ignore risk. if 95% are losers and i'm one of them then whats wrong? i guess nothing. Yet if 5% are winners and i would become one of them then i would be a hero haha and thats not that easy, talk is easy.

Welcome to the journal brother dear! The Queen of MC meet the King of MC! hehehe

Anyways, all I can say is that your margin call is your best friend and your best teacher, you either learned from it and become a much wiser trader in the future or you entirely get tired of getting MC again and again and eventually quit forex trading for good. So please choose your ending wisely.

15. The following 10 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

adewale (11-29-2017), Batavia (11-29-2017), Honey Bee (11-29-2017), Kalex (11-29-2017), Leonvic90 (11-29-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (11-29-2017), Obie (11-29-2017), simisola (11-29-2017), Sixteen (11-29-2017), union12 (11-29-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,116 Times in 269 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post

Good advice. Seriously I am always thrilled with the way you make your post and how you play with words. I have done some serious learning on the demo account so to some point I do know that I will not be losing all my funds and I know that I will loss some little money but not to the point of losing all funds.

17. The following 8 users say Thank You to Don'tStop for this useful post.

adewale (11-29-2017), Batavia (11-29-2017), Honey Bee (11-29-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (11-29-2017), newdream365 (11-29-2017), simisola (11-29-2017), union12 (11-29-2017), Vikine (11-29-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,868 Times in 702 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Don'tStop View Post
      Good advice. Seriously I am always thrilled with the way you make your post and how you play with words. I have done some serious learning on the demo account so to some point I do know that I will not be losing all my funds and I know that I will loss some little money but not to the point of losing all funds.
      Its good to hear that you have been using the demo account,there is nothing to be ashamed about there,my advice to you is that make sure you already making profits consistently with the demo account before you invest more funds,even your bonus account do not lose it carelessly.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

Batavia (11-29-2017), union12 (11-29-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast