• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 30 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25 28 29 30 31 32 35 ... LastLast

Thread: union12's trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,478 Times in 567 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debren View Post
      There are many question for such a trader to answer sincerely when faced with this kind of scenario, firstly he need to ask was the analysis well carried out on those 5 positions taken? Also was the trades taken at the right entry price? If these question are answered correctly then the trader will learn from such loses and take further trades with more accuracy.
      It is not good for traders to be trading blindly, and with what i have read about that trade, the trader is strictly trading under tension and emotion, this is never advised for the traders that really want to trade forex and make their success. In my trading, i do not go against the traders that are trading many positions, but make sure that what you are doing to be done accordingly, that is the way i know that traders will trade well and make their success in the market also. I am sure that when we do this, we will trade better.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,175 Times in 2,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac View Post
      We are in the business to make money, so we need to do the right things that will get us the money. Taking on quality learning. Following the demo trading account to understand our strategy. Well, who becomes successful in any business when they can not control their emotions and retain discipline?
      Agree with you and It's true if we can control our emotions and discipline on trading then we may success and protect our account other wise we face loss that's true. I always believe emotions can destroy our trading plan and bring margin call. I think if we can get proper knowledge, proper analysis, follow good money management, control emotions and discipline on trading then we may success and protect our account. Best of luck. Happy weekend. Thank you.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1160.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,517 Times in 597 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      It is not good for traders to be trading blindly, and with what i have read about that trade, the trader is strictly trading under tension and emotion, this is never advised for the traders that really want to trade forex and make their success. In my trading, i do not go against the traders that are trading many positions, but make sure that what you are doing to be done accordingly, that is the way i know that traders will trade well and make their success in the market also. I am sure that when we do this, we will trade better.

If he had traded 5 positions and risked only 2% of his trading capital, he would've been able to perfectly manage the positions. Hyperactivity is never good when trading the markets - it's something I did for many years and in the end, I still arrived at the same conclusion that the greatest traders of all time arrived. We should never bite more than we can comfortably chew!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Obie For This Useful Post:

zeeshaa (02-02-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      339.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,130 Times in 274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      that trade taught me a-lot, now i would trade only patterns like wedges, triangles etc. only support resistance levels are not enough for my hedging.

check i got $1.5 profit on the bet in which above my account was floating, now no floating trade.

Attachment 73989

for next trade first i would find a pattern then i would enter.
      I think that if you keep on trading this way, with time you will have a good trading strategy for your selve that will work for you. I don't know how hedging trading strategy work though, but I think I consider it gambling and hope it will not put you to trouble when using it on the bonus account.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Don'tStop for this useful post.

2pac (02-02-2018), union12 (02-03-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

2pac has a spectacular aura about 2pac has a spectacular aura about 2pac has a spectacular aura about 2pac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Personally, I believe that quality trading is whenever you stick with your trading system, your rules and good money management which is going to produce a good result at the end. It does not really matter on the time frame that you are using to execute your trades but what matters is following your trading plan.
      You know that trading is all about Probability, so the quality trading in that aspect means when we know the best trade setups according to our trading strategy which will give us profits. If you use your trading strategy for a long time, you would be able to see more opportunity by which you can make use of it in making more quality trades.

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to 2pac for this useful post.

Don'tStop (02-05-2018), union12 (02-03-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,574 Times in 2,715 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 2pac View Post
      You know that trading is all about Probability, so the quality trading in that aspect means when we know the best trade setups according to our trading strategy which will give us profits. If you use your trading strategy for a long time, you would be able to see more opportunity by which you can make use of it in making more quality trades.
      When you are sticking with what have been working for you over time then you shall have the probabilities of becoming a consistent profit maker and not when you are jumping from one trading system to another. So What I say it lets begin to work with whatsoever that is to our best interest.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      741.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,519 Times in 413 Posts

i don't know whats next as it was unexpected as usual. EURUSD pair was expected to go up yet news took it down, i was trading symmetrical triangle. check below:

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 160
Size:  178.6 KB

great work, still i'm expecting bullish.

some newbie thinks that it is easy to gain consistent profit, but i wan't to show them my history so that they would understand that i'm constantly winning for about 2 months.

Name:  1.PNG
Views: 205
Size:  96.6 KB
      Name:  2.PNG
Views: 64
Size:  93.9 KB
      Name:  3.PNG
Views: 43
Size:  66.6 KB

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (02-04-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-05-2018), Unregistered (4)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,175 Times in 2,135 Posts

i don't know whats next as it was unexpected as usual. EURUSD pair was expected to go up yet news took it down, i was trading symmetrical triangle. check below:

Attachment 74008

some newbie thinks that it is easy to gain consistent profit, but i wan't to show them my history so that they would understand that i'm constantly winning for about 2 months.

Attachment 74009
      Attachment 74010
      Attachment 74011

Wow !! Nice account history dear union12 and I also agree with you Forex earning not so easy. I believe only hard work, good experience, good skills, proper knowledge, proper analysis, good money management and discipline can protect our account and bring success other wise we can not stay lone time in Forex market. Best of luck union12 and hope you earn good profit from Forex market. Thank you.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,996 Times in 3,332 Posts

Attachment 74008

Attachment 74009
      Attachment 74010
      Attachment 74011

nice profit you have here bro, i am very happy for you,forex is not easy they say, but still many are making reasonable profit from the market, it can be easy when we seems to know what we are doing, we shouldn't want to trade for trading sake, we need to always trade when we have a good trading opportunity and have a better trading analysis, and our knowledge is very important as well to making good profit like this, and this has nothing to do with luck

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,608 Times in 8,297 Posts

Attachment 74008

Attachment 74009
      Attachment 74010
      Attachment 74011

So now you're using hedging to limit your loss?
      Good start.
      When or where do you plan to unhedge the position mate? Is there any clue for us readers?

16. The following 7 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-06-2018), Beautiful Quynh (02-06-2018), PongsakornFX (02-06-2018), UberTrade (02-06-2018), union12 (02-05-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 30 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25 28 29 30 31 32 35 ... LastLast