• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 33 of 106 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 38 ... LastLast

Thread: union12's - Trading journal

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,341 Times in 2,212 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post

Attachment 74144

i can't believe on my eyes that its $5.5 profit that i made today.
      Wow !! nice account history dear unoin12 and I think your proper analysis and good skills bring your success and hope you get hung profit from InstaForex and try to use TP and SL because I think TP and Sl can protect our account. Best of luck. Thank you.

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

union12 (02-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. Dragon
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,572 Times in 484 Posts

This is really important for us to accept our losses. some traders lose their Temperament when they face loss and they did more mistakes which leads them toward more losses. if we accept our losses and learn from our mistakes then we can easily improve our trading. it is part of every business when we face losses or lose our whole capital. slow & steady we can achieve any goal in our life. we need commitment for any goal in our life and there is nothing impossible for anybody.

Thanks  

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

union12 (02-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,796 Times in 3,199 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      This is really important for us to accept our losses. some traders lose their Temperament when they face loss and they did more mistakes which leads them toward more losses. if we accept our losses and learn from our mistakes then we can easily improve our trading. it is part of every business when we face losses or lose our whole capital. slow & steady we can achieve any goal in our life. we need commitment for any goal in our life and there is nothing impossible for anybody.
      Sometimes I think it is pride that makes most people to fail to accept their losses because they do not want to feel that they are wrong with their trading decisions and it leads them never to learn from their mistakes and they would keep on repeating them and kept on losing money too!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Thanks  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

Oghale (02-11-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,085 Times in 3,514 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Sometimes I think it is pride that makes most people to fail to accept their losses because they do not want to feel that they are wrong with their trading decisions and it leads them never to learn from their mistakes and they would keep on repeating them and kept on losing money too!
      well maybe sometimes, and this happen among traders that are trading like a competition, but with a normal trader i think greediness and fear of loosing big is what mostly caused most of this things,greediness can caused lot of things, and gear as well can be very bad. but we just need to try as much as possible to accept our loss on time before it get out of hands in the forex trading market

Thanks  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

Oghale (02-11-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,796 Times in 3,199 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      well maybe sometimes, and this happen among traders that are trading like a competition, but with a normal trader i think greediness and fear of loosing big is what mostly caused most of this things,greediness can caused lot of things, and gear as well can be very bad. but we just need to try as much as possible to accept our loss on time before it get out of hands in the forex trading market
      I have been around my friends who trades their funds and sometimes when pride steps in then you see some of them refusing to accept their losses when it is small because they do not want to admit that they made mistake with their analysis about the market and finally they ends up losing so much money at the end!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Thanks  

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

debren (02-11-2018), simisola (02-11-2018), Unregistered (4), Vikine (02-11-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      741.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,737 Times in 477 Posts

Here's the account update of this week:

Name:  risky.PNG
Views: 12
Size:  141.2 KB

trade was going well, only one hedge opened but news made it worse. the direction was expected to be bearish but news take it bullish and later came back and still floating. it's not going against my planning so i need patience.

below is my bonus of this month which arrived a few days late than previous month. but it is very important for me as i now have more margin.

Name:  bonus for posting 2 february.PNG
Views: 13
Size:  11.7 KB

Thanks  

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (02-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      767.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      I have been around my friends who trades their funds and sometimes when pride steps in then you see some of them refusing to accept their losses when it is small because they do not want to admit that they made mistake with their analysis about the market and finally they ends up losing so much money at the end!
      Can we call this scenario or attitude greed, pride or knowledge deficiency? Greed in the sense that they want to make profit from the market at all cost, pride in the sense that they believe they know it all and deficient in knowledge if they do not have a good knowledge of money management. Whatever it is, such trader need to learn more and coorect his errors.

Thanks  

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to debren for this useful post.

penuelophir (02-11-2018), Unregistered (3)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,002 Times in 1,243 Posts

Trading should never be considered as a competition among traders, if we are trying to do this we will be hurting ourselves unknowingly, just trade at your own pace because the person you are competing with may not even know about what you are trying to achieve, and doing that could mean you may behave in a way that greed will now be what is pushing you into trading, forex is a business where each participant needs a relaxation mindset, rushing does not pay, you will eventually be losing what you have worked for no then be in regrets of the decision you have taken, success is already for you the moment you do things right.

Thanks  

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

penuelophir (02-11-2018), simisola (02-11-2018), Sixteen (02-12-2018), Vikine (02-11-2018)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,128 Times in 8,480 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      Here's the account update of this week:

Attachment 74209

trade was going well, only one hedge opened but news made it worse. the direction was expected to be bearish but news take it bullish and later came back and still floating. it's not going against my planning so i need patience.

below is my bonus of this month which arrived a few days late than previous month. but it is very important for me as i now have more margin.

Attachment 74210
      USDCAD can sometimes be scary to trade due to the volatile nature of that pair.
      This pair is a comdol so you better also watch the oil price because it relates to this pair.
      You should have locked in your profit rather than letting it run unprotected or you could just close it while it's still hot.
      Then again I'm sure you have things in your mind as you watched the price moved.

Good for you that the bonus can back you up but I don't see any immediate threat as your trading balance is already sufficient.

Thanks  

19. The following 7 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-19-2018), PongsakornFX (02-14-2018), Sixteen (02-12-2018), UberTrade (02-19-2018), union12 (02-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,261 Times in 333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      Trading should never be considered as a competition among traders, if we are trying to do this we will be hurting ourselves unknowingly, just trade at your own pace because the person you are competing with may not even know about what you are trying to achieve, and doing that could mean you may behave in a way that greed will now be what is pushing you into trading, forex is a business where each participant needs a relaxation mindset, rushing does not pay, you will eventually be losing what you have worked for no then be in regrets of the decision you have taken, success is already for you the moment you do things right.
      Those who sees it as a competition will eventually end up losing their money. Forex trading is not a competition, but a business a business that we do on our own and based on our own little understanding. I ensure not to compete with any one and when I see some good results. I don't try to make sure I do the same as they did.

Thanks  

21. The following 5 users say Thank You to Vikine for this useful post.

Oghale (02-12-2018), penuelophir (02-11-2018), simisola (02-11-2018), Sixteen (02-12-2018), Street (02-12-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 33 of 106 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 38 ... LastLast