• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36 37 38 41 ... LastLast

Thread: King Of Losers Trading Journal (union12)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2669.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,801 Times in 2,082 Posts

hedging is still going and this is just a new experiment, i love new experiment and this could be good for catching full trend.
      There is so much trades that you have opened at once! Wow! Like Alex said, I think that you would be paying more in the cost of opening these trades and if you can take time to really look at it then you will understand that the cost would become your greatest enemy not your friend.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

forexguy9 (02-13-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), union12 (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,294 Times in 2,087 Posts

i have no protection, they i just made all this because it is just a test not in live account.
      bro, yes i understand that you are in demon trading account but still yet you still really need to be protecting your account, so that you will get used to it, its through demo account that you can begin to practice how to manage and protect account, and when you begin ton trade in the live account, it wont be too difficult for you to abide to every thing did in demo

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), union12 (02-13-2018)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,014 Times in 7,477 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      i have no protection, they i just made all this because it is just a test not in live account.

is it more profitable so they banned it? if no then strange news.

if you ask me what is that then you must know that i would wait until price move fully in one direction, the best thing about this setup is that news would not be able to effect it a-lot and at the end price finally moves in one direction so i could maybe have $$. i wouldn't place anything in this until something happen because it is demo account. but if it worked then i can use it in live.

hedging is still going and this is just a new experiment, i love new experiment and this could be good for catching full trend.

Attachment 74248

only buy orders are opened since i placed this grid, now what's going to happen next would be decided by price. price would surely move in one direction and when it did i would have to place new pending orders.
      Lol, the clone of my trades, hahaha, just kidding bro!

You are doing grid trading? nice, so my strategy actually has a name, it's called grid trading, nice! But what is exactly the purpose bro? you just want to experiment with something new? What I like is the small lot size, keep it that way if you want to make your account survive longer. I wish you good luck with your new experiment and enjoy the process!

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

2pac (02-13-2018), catfish007 (02-13-2018), union12 (02-13-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

2pac has a spectacular aura about 2pac has a spectacular aura about 2pac has a spectacular aura about 2pac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Lol, the clone of my trades, hahaha, just kidding bro!

You are doing grid trading? nice, so my strategy actually has a name, it's called grid trading, nice! But what is exactly the purpose bro? you just want to experiment with something new? What I like is the small lot size, keep it that way if you want to make your account survive longer. I wish you good luck with your new experiment and enjoy the process!
      I can see that both of you have the same trading strategy. Are you the one teaching him? Same tittle as well. I am sure if risk management be used, it will help the account last much more longer, just big lotsize is the cause of so many account deaths.

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to 2pac for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018), Street (02-14-2018), union12 (02-14-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3788.10 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,580 Times in 821 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      There is so much trades that you have opened at once! Wow! Like Alex said, I think that you would be paying more in the cost of opening these trades and if you can take time to really look at it then you will understand that the cost would become your greatest enemy not your friend.
      sure, opening many trades at once is quite expensive, unless the trader is a scalper and plans to gain something extra in terms of ****** from the broker. honestly, there are so many things we do in the forex trading business that we think are helpful, but which in reality is to our disadvantage.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018), penuelophir (02-14-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      674.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,571 Times in 1,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      There's a lot of variation to grid trading strategy and some of them really depend on the amount of line spread like how many pips should be the distance between one line to another. But what happened with the hedging method mate? I thought you were running a hedge method in your trading? Any particular reason for abandoning it?
      A grid trading system is more likely a greedy one to me, the odds cannot always be in one's favour, you may be doing well at first and probably aclaim yourself to be an expert in that area, but the moment will definitely come when this trader will pass through a transition phase that he may not be able to withstand, I am not so conversant with the variations of this grid method, but from the knowledge I have of it, the risk are high and when price starts going against your position, the likelihood of a margin call is very high, why would I subject my hard earned money to that kind of strategy.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), union12 (02-14-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,277 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      I do not see anything bad in opening many trades, that is part of the trading styles of some traders, they only have to make sure that they are doing the right thing at all time. If traders are sure that they are working with the same broker, i think that they will take our money for this, and the charges will only be the accumulation of the spread charged by the broker based on the volume the trader trades. Forex trading is ever good for every trader that knows it too, i have always trying my best to trade the market well personally, and this has being helping me to trade better.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-14-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1290.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,697 Times in 1,400 Posts

There is nothing so wrong with opening many trades, you just need to be sure you have what it takes to make them move well meaning you have a good money management or maybe robots that can help you effectively handle all of them, if you really want to succeed, there is a certain capacity that you know can be managed successfully, don't exceed what you know is possible for each point in time, otherwise you will regret why you have engaged yourself in such a dangerous style of trading, don't do something simply because many people are doing same thing, follow your rules and strategies.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Neriah (02-13-2018), penuelophir (02-14-2018), union12 (02-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      673.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,036 Times in 838 Posts

Opening of many traders can truly be an encouragement for someone to be greedy, I have sometimes does something like this, happens when I lose and suddenly we see price doing something else, and in the process, what I discovered is that I open as many positions as possible and when it comes to losing, I experience margin call quickly which makes me now regret why I couldn't learn to be patience, now I am training myself to learn how to restrain my mind from deceiving me.

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

ehizmac (02-14-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), union12 (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

19. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3316.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,187 Times in 519 Posts

Self Decieve is very bad most especially when we know we are not doing the right thing in the market, good to know that you are making the necessary adjustment in the market. Like one trader rightly pointed out that we can't keeping doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results.

21. The following 5 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

Neriah (02-15-2018), Unregistered (4)

Reply to Thread
    Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36 37 38 41 ... LastLast