• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 37 of 100 FirstFirst ... 32 35 36 37 38 39 42 ... LastLast

Thread: union12's trading journal

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,560 Times in 3,110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ehizmac View Post
      Self Decieve is very bad most especially when we know we are not doing the right thing in the market, good to know that you are making the necessary adjustment in the market. Like one trader rightly pointed out that we can't keeping doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results.
      When you feel that you know more about the forex market but and do not open up to learning new things from others then I feel that you are deceiving yourself and soon your results would prove that you know nothing because it is through positive results that we could show that we are good forex traders.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

2. The Following User Says Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

Leonvic90 (02-16-2018)

3. ForexCopy
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,027 Times in 7,461 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 2pac View Post
      I can see that both of you have the same trading strategy. Are you the one teaching him? Same tittle as well. I am sure if risk management be used, it will help the account last much more longer, just big lotsize is the cause of so many account deaths.

Nah, I call my strategy Margin Call Strategy, why? because am not using stop loss and am opening too many orders at the same time, and these 2 factors are receipt for margin call, but I offset the risk with small lot size so it's a bit doable.

Union, used grid trading and it does look like my strategy, but we maybe have different reason and intentions...

Am not teaching him, I don't have time to teach anybody, besides my strategy is not good so not worth teaching to anyone. Union, certainly know what he is doing...
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (02-14-2018), union12 (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Street is a jewel in the rough Street is a jewel in the rough Street is a jewel in the rough Street's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Nah, I call my strategy Margin Call Strategy, why? because am not using stop loss and am opening too many orders at the same time, and these 2 factors are receipt for margin call, but I offset the risk with small lot size so it's a bit doable.

Union, used grid trading and it does look like my strategy, but we maybe have different reason and intentions...

Am not teaching him, I don't have time to teach anybody, besides my strategy is not good so not worth teaching to anyone. Union, certainly know what he is doing...
      Hhahahahhaha.

Funny how you are saying all bad things about your trading strategy when we all know you have been making it big lately. Well, I understand, it is hard to have the business been taught to some other people. Well, I am also active in your journal and I can see that you are a good trader making good return from your bad strategy. hahahah

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to Street for this useful post.

catfish007 (02-14-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,294 Times in 890 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Street View Post
      Hhahahahhaha.

Funny how you are saying all bad things about your trading strategy when we all know you have been making it big lately. Well, I understand, it is hard to have the business been taught to some other people. Well, I am also active in your journal and I can see that you are a good trader making good return from your bad strategy. hahahah
      Hahahaha, i think she is trying to hide herself for now, but i think that it is too late for her to do that when everyone have already known the kind of person she is. Well, at the second look of this, i think that she might be losing for now, and it is normal with any trading strategy, only that she will need to be more patient about this, and before she knew it, she will prevail upon it. She of all people should know this as well, because i can see that she is very old here and she is very used to the forex trading operation.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      741.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,686 Times in 467 Posts

Nah, I call my strategy Margin Call Strategy, why? because am not using stop loss and am opening too many orders at the same time, and these 2 factors are receipt for margin call
      well i don't think its margin call strategy that you are using, i also uses lots without stop-loss.

no sis, i never even tested grid and this is first time, my real or basic strategy is hedge.

let it run for few days until market goes in one direction so that my overall position would come in profit, that's the planning. yet not sure about results.

well i am not saying there aren't. there could be dynamic stops on the pending orders but i am not at the terminal so i couldn't check. regardless the pattern is way of and well .. i hope for a good answer for these many orders. what are they doing really?
      there are tons of these in both directions and if market goes in one direction then more orders would be opened, that means the more it move in one direction the more lots would be opened and the more profit or recovery would be. as buy trades are now hedge by sell and i think if price goes bearish and reaches about 300 pips then i would have overall profit. no stop are present there in any form. so i would close manually after overall profit and that's the first target.

Name:  t1.PNG
Views: 7
Size:  77.0 KBName:  t2.PNG
Views: 8
Size:  49.6 KB

LIVE ACCOUNT
      now here is what i do in live account and i got $1.5 profit yestarday
      Name:  live acccount.PNG
Views: 7
Size:  139.2 KB

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,650 Times in 1,095 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ehizmac View Post
      Self Decieve is very bad most especially when we know we are not doing the right thing in the market, good to know that you are making the necessary adjustment in the market. Like one trader rightly pointed out that we can't keeping doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results.
      Hahahaha that is so right, self deception is very bad, and the reason we do that sometimes is because we don't even know that we are doing something wrong, it is sheer madness and nonsense for a trader to do something same way all the time which is obviously wrong and expect that a different outcome will surface out of nowhere, our fantasy knows no bounds by doing this, if we can make the necessary adjustments once we fail, it will give us the confidence to stay away from our bad habits and develop healthy and profitable ones that will be of more benefit to us.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), union12 (02-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

JANEIUMEDIA will become famous soon enough JANEIUMEDIA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      298.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you very much for the insightful post , losing in the Forex market is tailored into using of high lot size in trading , not having a clear direction of the market just jumping in and lots of newbies make this mistake i know i have made couple of those in the past but when we manage our risk well and have a clear plan of trading, we make money at the end of the day in the market

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JANEIUMEDIA For This Useful Post:

catfish007 (02-15-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,945 Times in 2,695 Posts

there are tons of these in both directions and if market goes in one direction then more orders would be opened
      no, you don't understand what i said here.

the pending orders and the live orders can have dynamic trailing stops active. this information is not visible on the chart. it is shown by a yellow background on the terminal window, but only if activated. that's why i said i can't have this information. it is also bound to the specific terminal that is used, meaning it is only on your metatrader. even if you would have several computers and use the dynamic trailing stop on one of them they would only be visible one that one computer.
      the fact that there are additional pending orders at the edge, placed as shown on the pictures, is one thing. it may be good, you can have that opinion and it is acceptable. but think about this, who adds more pending orders if enough of them are filled? do you sit there and control that? who locks the profits as it comes and regulates the total amount of pending orders? do you also do this? if you want to control the account with pending orders, as i interpret your thought to be, then both of these things would have to be done. this function is performed by my EA but can also be done by me. if they are not done however then you'd be susceptible to "whiplash" as shown by equity and margin requirement in the account.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

16. The following 7 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

union12 (02-15-2018), Unregistered (6)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,294 Times in 890 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JANEIUMEDIA View Post
      Thank you very much for the insightful post , losing in the Forex market is tailored into using of high lot size in trading , not having a clear direction of the market just jumping in and lots of newbies make this mistake i know i have made couple of those in the past but when we manage our risk well and have a clear plan of trading, we make money at the end of the day in the market
      There are many reasons why traders are losing in the market, the use of high lot is one of them. But mind you, using high lot is not the only way that is causing traders to lose money, we have more of that. This is why we have to be so careful in what we do, we have to make sure that we fully learn and understand how to trade and also control ourselves. We have to make sure that we use the money and risk management in the right proportion, so that we can be so safe when we are rising the market always.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

Sixteen (02-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,267 Times in 1,664 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JANEIUMEDIA View Post
      Yes indeed, losing is tailored towards using high lot and if we keep up with that mindset, we are just taking too much risk that will eventually backfire. Success is a function of your activity which includes patience, newbies keep jumping into trades anyhow because they don't understand the schematics of the forex market, sometimes we need to endure some things so that when the challenges surface, we can easily make good profits and overcome. There are secrets that some traders have understood, those who are still gambling will never come to that kind of understanding.

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Oghale (02-15-2018), Sixteen (02-16-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 37 of 100 FirstFirst ... 32 35 36 37 38 39 42 ... LastLast