• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 64 67 68 69

Thread: union12's trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

MR_Alan is a glorious beacon of light MR_Alan is a glorious beacon of light MR_Alan is a glorious beacon of light MR_Alan is a glorious beacon of light MR_Alan is a glorious beacon of light MR_Alan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      thanks everyone but i only gain profit from UC and unluckily i get caught in GBPUSD:

Attachment 81296

Here is what happened but still i have to wait for exit signal which is already in negative but the good thing is that GBPUSD is a pair that makes more pullbacks and that is where i have planned to recover from this coming loss. Also i have a plan to exit this trade i just need patience.

Attachment 81297

good luck to all traders here.

First Congratulations Good profit
      Second, senior traders have been involved In this trade GBPUSD or GBPJPY
      I will put for you My professional opinion
      the price now 1.3043
      There is a strong support area If it closes down 1.3010
      The landing will be completed down
      But the only chance The price will up again from this area
      good luck

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to MR_Alan for this useful post.

akash4u4ever (Yesterday), fadilah (Yesterday), union12 (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,292 Times in 615 Posts

Risk removal zone
      Hello guys, first of all i would clear you guys that i made this journal because i have disturbed niki sis a-lot and i wanted to make a journal where i can share my failed strategies so that people would not use them if they found them from anywhere. so this journal is basically to tell you guys to not to get margin call if you want to get success. Also i want people to come on right track before its too late. here i would share money management strategies, failed strategies, losing lots and whatever i would like is essential for learning purpose. i would tell you guys where the risk is in a specific strategy and also you should share your failed strategies so that other would learn that what could be dangerous for them.
      right now i'm working on hedge strategy which is not a failed one but due to my previous losses from forex market i'm a bit scared from sharing it with you guys because its in testing purpose. i'm adding a few things in it so that i would make it perfect after that i would share it here. that hedge strategy is basically sure fire hedging strategy and that is available on this forum. one of our moderator had arranged it in the book of hedge, thanks to him.
      now forum members and other visitors would think why i choose the name king of losers, so i want to clear to them that i'm a real loser and i'm not shy from showing it to people because if some others are there who are losing money like me or trying to recover their previous losses then they should join me to correct me and themselves also.
      i'm a busy person so i would update this journal very often so never mind because i would try to answer all of you if you would have any questions.

so lets start with top mistakes i did and which you should not do if you don't want to be a king of losers.

0. too much trades.
      1. Use of big lots.
      2. Entering trades without analysis.
      3. Entering trade when analyzed too much.
      4. Fighting with price to come back.
      5. Fighting with market to recover previous losses (if happened).
      6. Trading every signal.
      7. Trading sideways market using trend following strategies.

i have hundreds of mistakes to write but i would like to show them to you other than writing it here. And below is an example of no "0" mistake and that is opening pending trade orders all in one line. if you have see my above message then you must know that i like to hedge because it works so a too much lots in one direction strategy would be opposite to my hedge strategy. so never follow no zero mistake ok, check below:

Attachment 72168

Now i would share with you guys what i usually trade: so my strategy is trend following, that is whenever i found a trend i follow it until it reversed and then i would follow that reversed trend. Between that i use indicators, support resistance, price action, patterns etc. for hedge strategy i start with smallest lot and move to the highest until get profit. hedging is also risky because forex market is risky and we cannot ignore risk. if 95% are losers and i'm one of them then whats wrong? i guess nothing. Yet if 5% are winners and i would become one of them then i would be a hero haha and thats not that easy, talk is easy.

Hello friend, and welcome to your trading journal, I'm very happy to see your own trading journal in this section, I would like to see your strategy like your previous thread about "strong candles" or someting like that, your thread were very interesting and I wonder why you dont put this theory in your journal too, I would like to read about it once again, it's very intuitif.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

fadilah (Yesterday), union12 (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Asleep

fadilah is a jewel in the rough fadilah is a jewel in the rough fadilah is a jewel in the rough fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thanks everyone but i only gain profit from UC and unluckily i get caught in GBPUSD:

Attachment 81296

Here is what happened but still i have to wait for exit signal which is already in negative but the good thing is that GBPUSD is a pair that makes more pullbacks and that is where i have planned to recover from this coming loss. Also i have a plan to exit this trade i just need patience.

Attachment 81297

good luck to all traders here.
      I think it would be better to wait for a daily candle to close below the 1.302385 support level
      But what I do not understand is why you bought this pair from the beginning because it does not seem to me that there has been any indication that it is gonna go up

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

union12 (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Sleepy

akash4u4ever will become famous soon enough akash4u4ever's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      399.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MR_Alan View Post
      the price now 1.3043
      good luck

Yes bro i am totally satisfied with your view as you have explained very well gbp usd is on a string support at 1.3010 and this time it is not possible to break it easily we have seen in last 2 days gbp usd is sharply fallen from its peak and touched 1.3010 but this can not handle much time this point and again trading on 1.3045 and we all are hoping that it will soon come back to 1.3145 as a good resistance point of last week. Stochastic is also showing this very well. We can see also this is rsi

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to akash4u4ever for this useful post.

union12 (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      741.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,422 Times in 376 Posts

the price now 1.3043
      good luck
      basically i would close it on exit signal, because i believe that exit would happen when the loss is at minimum. its according to strategy and is still safe.

Hello friend, and welcome to your trading journal, I'm very happy to see your own trading journal in this section, I would like to see your strategy like your previous thread about "strong candles" or someting like that, your thread were very interesting and I wonder why you dont put this theory in your journal too, I would like to read about it once again, it's very intuitif.
      i don't remember candlesticks well because i had left trading naked candlestick or candlestick alone strategies, also i don't use any candlestick patterns as they are useless for me, i just use candle closing/opening which could also be done using bar charts but candlesticks opening and closing are easy to read.

I think it would be better to wait for a daily candle to close below the 1.302385 support level
      But what I do not understand is why you bought this pair from the beginning because it does not seem to me that there has been any indication that it is gonna go up
      there was once a moderator, nikita in this forum, she is still a moderator but she vanished long ago. well, she used to trade reversals and she put trade on places where i never understand why she did, but it was a strategy which generates signal for her and she calls that her instinct. Basically i just said all this to show that my strategy also generates signals and they always have same pattern, either i have loss or profit, but any consecutive 10 or 15 losing trades cannot even give me margin call as my lot size is according to plan. : Long term. i depends on this and not on my luck.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

fadilah (Yesterday)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Asleep

fadilah is a jewel in the rough fadilah is a jewel in the rough fadilah is a jewel in the rough fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there was once a moderator, nikita in this forum, she is still a moderator but she vanished long ago. well, she used to trade reversals and she put trade on places where i never understand why she did, but it was a strategy which generates signal for her and she calls that her instinct. Basically i just said all this to show that my strategy also generates signals and they always have same pattern, either i have loss or profit, but any consecutive 10 or 15 losing trades cannot even give me margin call as my lot size is according to plan. : Long term. i depends on this and not on my luck.
      It was a simple question that had nothing to do with the fact that the trade was long term or short term. It was just about the reason behind it. for example, Now I can tell you that I will buy it because at the level of support...Relying on instinct alone may give you bad entry points

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,184 Times in 451 Posts

basically i would close it on exit signal, because i believe that exit would happen when the loss is at minimum. its according to strategy and is still safe.

i don't remember candlesticks well because i had left trading naked candlestick or candlestick alone strategies, also i don't use any candlestick patterns as they are useless for me, i just use candle closing/opening which could also be done using bar charts but candlesticks opening and closing are easy to read.

You have really spoken your mind sir, and i like a trader like you. Permit me to start by telling you candlesticks trading is a very good trading strategy, it only depends on the handling of it by its traders. They now call it price action strategy, and it is best working on the higher time frames like 4 hours and daily chart, even if the weekly chart signals it, it might give the trader long term income. Also, i don't totally agree with you that Nikki is trading reversal, maybe one of her accounts, because she has many of them, we always agree at times, and i am a trend trader. Finally, i love your plan on the risk to reward ratio you are using, it shows that you are really managing your trading account and trades, this will never let you lose more than what you can bear. I wish you all the best!

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

union12 (Today), Unregistered (4)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Doh

qmikpl is just really nice qmikpl is just really nice qmikpl is just really nice qmikpl is just really nice qmikpl is just really nice qmikpl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akash4u4ever View Post
      Yes bro i am totally satisfied with your view as you have explained very well gbp usd is on a string support at 1.3010 and this time it is not possible to break it easily we have seen in last 2 days gbp usd is sharply fallen from its peak and touched 1.3010 but this can not handle much time this point and again trading on 1.3045 and we all are hoping that it will soon come back to 1.3145 as a good resistance point of last week. Stochastic is also showing this very well. We can see also this is rsi
      Hi you, yesterday GBP has moved down to test area 1.3017by newss (U.K Inflation Unexpectedly Stays at 2.4%), For me, it is not time to close the trade but i think it will come out to be negative as the current inflation rate also came weaker than expected. jusst watting. wissh you green píps

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to qmikpl for this useful post.

union12 (Today), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      741.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,422 Times in 376 Posts

It was a simple question that had nothing to do with the fact that the trade was long term or short term. It was just about the reason behind it. for example, Now I can tell you that I will buy it because at the level of support...Relying on instinct alone may give you bad entry points
      i buy on two signals,
      1. when price is below kumo OR
      2. when its touching lower bands,
      support resistance levels are not balanced to trade, either one can have big return or zero. Is this your question?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to union12 For This Useful Post:

qmikpl (Today)

Reply to Thread
    Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 64 67 68 69