Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 60 of 100 FirstFirst ... 55 58 59 60 61 62 65 ... LastLast

Thread: union12's trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      741.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,686 Times in 467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      ok.. so a little bonus that i got here but i'm still happy with it. i thought that if right is not right and wrong is right then the total wrong is what needed. a new lot opened here, NZDUSD is my target and tp/sl depends on many things. closing position on reversal is good but it could be locked or even i can close on candle closing below ichimoku, but for long term thats not enough so this is just test again, but i think the probability of winning this trade is high. lets see...

Attachment 77673

ok, ok.. i'm in profit and thats enough, so i would wait for next signal:

Name:  profit.PNG
Views: 77
Size:  8.2 KB

other side of ichimoku was the exit. basically i think that some more changes needed for high accuracy rate like SL, tp etc. i would make a trade soon.

By the way, I am selling NZDUSD as well. I'm holding until 0.6850 which is the previous low for this pair. Curious to know where would you TP this pair as for reference to my trade.
      exit was close below ichimoku, and trade is now closed.

Little is still better than nothing, and i am sure that what will help traders is not only about the size of the money they are trading with, but the size of the mind and expertise to trade it in addition. Forex trading is all about your handling
      its long term that little works and also if a strategy don't work for long term then it is fail strategy.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-23-2018), GENERAL (05-23-2018), Warren Bafett (06-04-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

its long term that little works and also if a strategy don't work for long term then it is fail strategy.

Agree, I would only consider a method profitable and secure if it can survive the market with out falling apart for at least 2 to 3 years. If the method does not survived for at least 1 year then it's not excellent for me. However there are also exemption to the rule, if the method is good yet the trader who are using it is incompetent then the result is not good as well. A good method used by skilled and well experienced trader can spell a big difference in the end result. It takes two to dance the Tango.
      No Guts No Glory!

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-23-2018), union12 (06-05-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

i just simply opened two lots using my analysis and this looks like hedge but it is not that. some traders buy one pair and sell other to do hedge but my positions are not supporting each other. they are opened for working alone.

i didn't take a fix price to enter, on gbp/usd i have a buy lot and on euro i have sell lot. my trades would depend on probability because my analysis are not always right.

Name:  account positions.PNG
Views: 62
Size:  96.7 KB

6. The following 13 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), D'mastermind (06-13-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-13-2018), FastQuick 95 (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-23-2018), Honey Bee (06-13-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-13-2018), Scheduled Pips (06-13-2018), Unregistered (5)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,889 Times in 1,947 Posts

i just simply opened two lots using my analysis and this looks like hedge but it is not that. some traders buy one pair and sell other to do hedge but my positions are not supporting each other. they are opened for working alone.

i didn't take a fix price to enter, on gbp/usd i have a buy lot and on euro i have sell lot. my trades would depend on probability because my analysis are not always right.

Attachment 78725

Technically it's a hedging trade because GBPUSD and EURUSD are correlated pairs but since you want to consider it as an individual trade then it also means that you're willing to exit them individually. My only advise to you is to keep on holding both these positions until the Fed hike rate is done and the market settled for a clearer trend direction.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

FxBD (06-23-2018), Honey Bee (06-13-2018), union12 (06-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Hope you know that the market will be some how crazy today, so I think you should guard your trading account with you life. hahahha. Kidding. But I feel the news will affect USD negatively and then make the price go up on GU. So what is your plan with your trading in accordance to the up coming news.
      basically one trade is out and that is EU, it hit sl and GU trade is running. basically i have a plan and its not just what most traders do. i can bear consecutive 20 lose trades and can still have 50% account left. i'm working on probability and strategy was tested on long run, as i have my own style of testing strategy.

If you can open these position from small profit and set the target only 20 to 30 pips then it will hit the take profit if you are waiting for long term profit then it will depends on market trend, it will show bullish trend on monthly candle on both these pairs so try to close your trades on small profit and then try to open new trader in coming days after proper analyse the market.
      thats not what it looks because i'm not going to leave any lot to blow my account, i can exit easily.

Technically it's a hedging trade because GBPUSD and EURUSD are correlated pairs but since you want to consider it as an individual trade then it also means that you're willing to exit them individually. My only advise to you is to keep on holding both these positions until the Fed hike rate is done and the market settled for a clearer trend direction.
      hedge means protection against losses but if i'm using sl then i'm not hedging. basically both of these strategies works fine and they don't need support of each other. i just want to increase my gains.

todays result:

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 53
Size:  10.0 KB

Name:  2.PNG
Views: 49
Size:  37.0 KB

this is not final result, as long as i have balance in my account i can continue testing my chances/probability.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to union12 For This Useful Post:

FxBD (06-23-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,481 Times in 2,136 Posts

well, though your eurusd and gbpusd trades are different pairs, but your trade action still is hedging as the two pairs do correlate. the way such works out is that you lose one and win the other, especially in the short term.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

FxBD (06-23-2018), union12 (06-14-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,279 Times in 3,364 Posts

basically one trade is out and that is EU, it hit sl and GU trade is running. basically i have a plan and its not just what most traders do. i can bear consecutive 20 lose trades and can still have 50% account left. i'm working on probability and strategy was tested on long run, as i have my own style of testing strategy.

thats not what it looks because i'm not going to leave any lot to blow my account, i can exit easily.

hedge means protection against losses but if i'm using sl then i'm not hedging. basically both of these strategies works fine and they don't need support of each other. i just want to increase my gains.

todays result:

Attachment 78784

Attachment 78785

this is not final result, as long as i have balance in my account i can continue testing my chances/probability.
      Hedging sounds good but it require some practice as well, because if not done properly it could end up in a loss, but though the loss could be minimal. But with hedging a trader will also have to be contentious with little profit in the market, we can hedge and the pips we earn may be very little but its better than loss.

14. The following 11 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

adex19 (06-14-2018), FxBD (06-23-2018), union12 (06-14-2018), Unregistered (8)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

today i saw that my my GU trade close in profit and is more than loss of EU trade. the reason for comparison is to show traders that even if those two pairs are used in opposite directions but still they gives overall positive. this is not hedge but i just wanted to show that i'm not losing anything. so here in euro i have -$2.54 so i have to recover it from EU, so there is no signal right now on EU.

Name:  1.PNG
Views: 47
Size:  7.0 KB

i opened a new trade today and is below:

Views: 50
Size:  58.7 KB

GU have a signal and is opened here.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

FxBD (06-23-2018), nikhil_rrane (06-14-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,843 Times in 680 Posts

today i saw that my my GU trade close in profit and is more than loss of EU trade. the reason for comparison is to show traders that even if those two pairs are used in opposite directions but still they gives overall positive. this is not hedge but i just wanted to show that i'm not losing anything. so here in euro i have -$2.54 so i have to recover it from EU, so there is no signal right now on EU.

Attachment 78812

i opened a new trade today and is below:

Attachment 78813

GU have a signal and is opened here.
      It is really good to see you are hedging the different pair in respect to the dollar. But while doing so we must have to keep watch on the fundamentals of that pair as well. On those pair if you want to hedge then you must have to keep watch on the USD. as it will give you good profit on one than other but i dont think so it can give you good profit. but i just want to watch your trading strategy so that i can also make changes in my trading strategy.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to nikhil_rrane for this useful post.

FxBD (06-23-2018), union12 (06-14-2018)

19. Dragon
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

this is what i was looking for, its 2 win on one day. now two signals arrived and EU and GU both have buy lots. i would let EU close on hitting either tp or sl and i would close GU manually as usual.

this is what i made today:

Name:  1.PNG
Views: 37
Size:  13.4 KB

i opened 2 lots after closing above lots, here are these:

Views: 38
Size:  66.6 KB

stick to one strategy until you get overall positive, the result of most strategies at the end is positive.

21. The following 4 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (06-14-2018), FxBD (06-23-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 60 of 100 FirstFirst ... 55 58 59 60 61 62 65 ... LastLast