• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 96 99 100 101
    Results 1,001 to 1,006 of 1006

Thread: union12's trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,029 Times in 770 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      now i have a hedge there and maybe it would end soon but i have no working trades right now, also i want to use new methods which would use lot increment after loss. i would increase lot but not double that. it could be 0.01 , 0.02 , 0.03 etc which means tiny risk and why tiny is because my strategy for that method would help me recover fast so i don't have to go above 0.3, but this is just expectations and results could be opposite.

Attachment 88288
      I show your trading and I think eur/usd on now down trend and it's a chance to go up so your are right. But I think there are no confirm entry on eur/usd so it's better to avoid take entry. If we can get any proper entry so we should take entry this time. Best of good trading.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

Pak12 (Yesterday), theomilli (Yesterday), union12 (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,603 Times in 3,128 Posts

now i have a hedge there and maybe it would end soon but i have no working trades right now, also i want to use new methods which would use lot increment after loss. i would increase lot but not double that. it could be 0.01 , 0.02 , 0.03 etc which means tiny risk and why tiny is because my strategy for that method would help me recover fast so i don't have to go above 0.3, but this is just expectations and results could be opposite.
      Most times it takes so much time and efforts trying to hedge my positions and sometimes it would end up losing all of the trades and that is why I have been avoiding hedging but making sure that I accept the losses at the early stage and move on to the next trade is better for me. Anyways, I wish you all the best with your open trades.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

theomilli (Yesterday), union12 (Yesterday)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Roofa is a jewel in the rough Roofa is a jewel in the rough Roofa is a jewel in the rough Roofa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 88288
      Intraday bias in EUR/USD remains on the downside for 1.1431 support. Corrective recovery from there should have completed at 1.1621. Break of 1.1431 will resume the decline from 1.1814 and target a test on 1.1300 low. On the upside, above 1.1547 minor resistance will delay the bearish case and wold probably extend the consolidation from 1.1431 with another rebound. In that case, intraday bias will be turned neutral first.wish you good luck
      Trading is my life.I love forex

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Roofa for this useful post.

maximum (Yesterday), union12 (Yesterday), wise-man (Yesterday)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      903.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 88288
      ichimoku is a very good indicator and strategies base on it are known to be effective, i think you should study about the methods and ways of trading it in order to understand the concept, this is because selling when price is above the cloud or buying when price is below the cloud is ideal
      (url="http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?135836-maximum-s-trading journal.")fratals a guide to drawing support and resistance(/url)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maximum For This Useful Post:

union12 (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,609 Times in 498 Posts

Your lot size looks too much impressive here , where first I thought you always like to do trade with small lot then when I have seen your capital then I am clear that you have low capital and thats the reason why you are using small lot. With small lot anyone can stay on market for long time and if you really want to be a great trader then you must have to trade with small lot.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Nirzana for this useful post.

bappy4x (Yesterday), Cooldye (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

11. Demo contests
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cold

IronArmy will become famous soon enough IronArmy will become famous soon enough IronArmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

May be you are right and may be you are wrong and i hope your trading going very good for you and you learn and earn very good and learn trading day by day very good

Reply to Thread
    Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 96 99 100 101