• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 55 of 81 FirstFirst ... 50 53 54 55 56 57 60 ... LastLast

Thread: union12's trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,620 Times in 1,095 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      then you have 3 hedged trades, in my system you should be "flat" at that point. if price goes sharply in one direction after that i will lock one of the furthest positions and add a new pending order to match that. if i am correct there i only have 2 hedged positions and i have made profits along the way.

that cycle goes on and on, if i am correct enough times i can close all the positions. that's how it works pretty much.
      Well you can effectively do this because you are disciplined and professional with the market, hedging is a strategy that works with experience.
      Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      Losses are not a bad thing for us if we think deeply. I mean if we lose money in this business then we realize the importance of success. its not possible for a trader to make consistent profits in this business even a professional trader can't do it always. we need to learn from our mistakes which is the best way to improve our trading. i know it is really hard for a trader to control his emotions when face loss but we have to control them at any cost. if we continuously learn from our mistakes then we can easily improve our trading and increase the chances of profitable trades.
      Well said mate, there is a lesson in every mess if we choose to see the message, losses are there to call us to order that we are not quite doing something right.
      Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      furthest means? is that the lot in huge loss, i mean the lot which is at 80-90 pips sl, or the lot with the smallest loss 30 pips. because covering big one at first is tough.

is the new order added in the same direction where price is going now and in place of the one which is locked with TS,

so i have to increase accuracy in that case. Alex, you are using ichimoku cloud with double tops and bottoms, whats the accuracy of that? is that enough for making profit or i have to mix something else? what about patterns eg, wedges, triangles etc.

Alex, here is my bonus account in which i only have one hedge at 170 pips and which is 0.1 lot, while overall buy lot is 0.5, is there any possibility of hedge there or this is going to get MC again.

Attachment 76576
      Attachment 76577
      You have the power to stop a possible margin call situation, just close the trades and go back to the drawing board to see what you did wrong and make necessary adjustments.
      Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan View Post
      Damn those are quite a floating position bro,i think you are too close when placing another trade and resulting in lot of open floating loss,Next time trying to open another trade in a strong support or resistance(you can look at h4 or even d1 timeframe) so the chance to get profit is higher.
      The number of trades are much, it takes some skill to come out with a profit in such circumstances.
      Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Very sad to see your floating loss dear union12 and hope as soon as possible recover your all floating and get good profit from your trader. Brother try to control your emotions and control with over trading because both are dangerous enemy for us. Wish you best of luck. Thank you.
      Hopefully he should recover the loss, if not closing them all will be the best way to save the account from MC.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baddo1 View Post
      When a trader lacks good qualities in trading forex market like the right skills then it will be very difficult for you to make profit in your trade. Loss is something that have really affected me in this business, when some people say that there are 95 percent of traders that are indebted to lose is not lie at all because I too is not out of this category of people.
      95% of traders lose indeed and there is serious evidence to that even in this forum, that is the reality on ground.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-19-2018), loveyo (04-20-2018), Oghale (04-20-2018), simisola (04-19-2018), Timon (04-20-2018), union12 (04-20-2018)

3. ForexCopy
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,519 Times in 2,908 Posts

Having too many running trades can be difficult, if have seen that those who practice this use small lot size which is an advantage they have, although I don't like the idea, but if you have an excellent signal you are very sure about, there is nothing wrong with it especially in a trending environment, I dare not hedge this market.

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-19-2018), loveyo (04-20-2018), Neriah (04-20-2018), Oghale (04-20-2018), Timon (04-20-2018), union12 (04-20-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,233 Times in 1,659 Posts

Your running trades don't matter as long as you can keep a good tab on them, forex traders must understand that each person knows the implication of what he is about to get into, we cannot claim ignorance regarding this market, the risk are there and we are fully aware of them, so trade as though you are not propelled by your emotions.

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

loveyo (04-20-2018), Neriah (04-20-2018), Oghale (04-20-2018), simisola (04-20-2018), Timon (04-20-2018), union12 (04-20-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,163 Times in 2,130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Baddo1 View Post
      When a trader lacks good qualities in trading forex market like the right skills then it will be very difficult for you to make profit in your trade. Loss is something that have really affected me in this business, when some people say that there are 95 percent of traders that are indebted to lose is not lie at all because I too is not out of this category of people.
      Dear Baddo1 I think 95% traders face loss for lack of knowledge, poor experience, greed, emotions and indiscipline etc. I always believe if we can achieve good skills, good experience, get proper knowledge, proper analysis, follow strong money management, follow risk management, properly use useful trading tools, control emotions, avoid greed and discipline before open position in Forex market then we may success and we can protect our invest and account both other wise we face loss that's true. Thank you.

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-20-2018), Neriah (04-20-2018), Oghale (04-20-2018), simisola (04-20-2018), Timon (04-20-2018), union12 (04-20-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,970 Times in 1,243 Posts

Lack of knowledge is not enough for someone to fail in the forex business, we have always made this assumption in error, someone can be highly knowledgeable about the forex business and still lose money consistently, but another can have just a small amount of information and use that as a foundation to trade and become someone successful.

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-20-2018), Neriah (04-20-2018), simisola (04-20-2018), Timon (04-20-2018), union12 (04-20-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I believe we should concentrate more on applications of knowledge because that is what is required for success, knowledge itself is useless if someone cannot practicalise what he has learnt from the theory then how can you classify this person as having the individual understanding of the market.

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-20-2018), simisola (04-20-2018), Timon (04-20-2018), union12 (04-20-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      741.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,519 Times in 413 Posts

Damn those are quite a floating position bro,i think you are too close when placing another trade and resulting in lot of open floating loss,Next time trying to open another trade in a strong support or resistance(you can look at h4 or even d1 timeframe) so the chance to get profit is higher.
      bocahedan sir i think you don't know that S/R are not always good alone, i have a loss here just because i was playing with a snake and without wearing any safety material. i can say openly that market is a snake and trader needs the poison of this snake but in a safe way,

Very sad to see your floating loss dear union12 and hope as soon as possible recover your all floating and get good profit from your trader. Brother try to control your emotions and control with over trading because both are dangerous enemy for us. Wish you best of luck. Thank you.
      loveyo bro, i know i'm not using my luck fully, i think every single man in trading have luck and they just have to give it another chance, so i would try it first on demo and i think you are right because over-trading means using all luck at once and that could be a straight failure.

that percentage could be wrong, also if thats the case then that is because of gamblers.

You have the power to stop a possible margin call situation, just close the trades and go back to the drawing board to see what you did wrong and make necessary adjustments.
      hey, i have no control right now because of big loss, so i don't want to close these trades, if MC come then i would face it, but i'm thinking of increasing my sl and RR so that i would have high accuracy. possibly this test would happen on demo, i would show you guys whats new coming. i would never leave this market because each loss makes me more bold.

Having too many running trades can be difficult, if have seen that those who practice this use small lot size which is an advantage they have, although I don't like the idea, but if you have an excellent signal you are very sure about, there is nothing wrong with it especially in a trending environment, I dare not hedge this market.
      hedging could be used if two signals are made on same side, only in that case hedge works otherwise its better to use sl. also hedge could be misused, as i did and this could lead to failure of strategy.

Here i'm waiting for third black sun, means MC and soon it would burn my balance:

Name:  d1.PNG
Views: 13
Size:  17.4 KB
      Name:  f2.PNG
Size:  54.8 KB
      Name:  d3.PNG
Size:  65.4 KB

Reason of Loss:

* Failure of untested strategy *

IF anyone is losing money then learn from those experienced traders that visits my journal and also learn from my mistakes and my past experience. search my journal fully and there is lot of things that would teach you. Here are hundred ways of avoiding those things that cause loss, so check that in previous pages. stay away from my way of trading, just get the knowledge.
      Last edited by union12; 04-21-2018 at 10:23 AM. Reason: addition of new post

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (04-21-2018), Neriah (04-21-2018), simisola (04-21-2018), Timon (04-21-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

There will always be failure when we use a strategy that is untested and unfortunately many forex traders are doing this because they have seen that someone else is probably making profit using the system, without personally using something for ourselves, it will be very unsafe to immediately commit our live account to it, that is not wise.

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-21-2018), simisola (04-21-2018), Timon (04-21-2018), union12 (04-21-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,804 Times in 2,640 Posts

visits my journal and also learn from my mistakes and my past experience.
      it looks like you added long positions without regard to number of them (1) and how my pressure they place on the account (2). here are some things i use on the strategy shown in my journal.

1) the number of positions in one direction, the one that is most strong, can only be 4 x "entry size". the entry size is regulated by another formula (on i** accounts): "entry size = equity / 8000". meaning on an 8000 usd account i will use 1 lot size when entering positions. it also means that if i have zero positions on i can only enter 2 of these in one direction and the pressure can max be 4 in that direction.
      2) pressure here is the margin cost that is placed upon the equity. when we enter a position the account has to have enough equity to enter the position, there also has to be enough free room for it to work and breath.

to regulate the max pressure i will not enter more positions if max pressure is reached (a). i will also not lock any more positions in that direction (b) as that would increase pressure on the account logically even though it does not cost margin. it has to be factored in.

an example:
      i have 2 lots long on 8000 account.
      i cannot enter long, period. i must create 2 orders short of 1 lot size each.
      if price goes up "enough" or reached a good place of PA / resistance / what ever ... i will lock one of the long positions, i then have the pressure of 1 long position and i must have 1 order short of 1 lot size.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

another example:
      i have 5 lots long on 8000 account.
      all the positions come into profit, i can only lock 4 of these because i can only create the pressure of 4x entry size.

however, since i do not have any other position on i can simply close them all for a 100% win. it's a no brainier

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

union12 (04-21-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,882 Times in 3,321 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Yes brother having to many open trades at the same time is very dangerous and a little bit tricky if are not well experienced, most especially if we open trades on the same currency, for example we open a trade on GBP-USD buy and buy GBP-USD as well, if we have news release, then we may be in big trouble if the news doesn't favor gbp

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

union12 (04-22-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 55 of 81 FirstFirst ... 50 53 54 55 56 57 60 ... LastLast