• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 58 of 102 FirstFirst ... 53 56 57 58 59 60 63 ... LastLast

Thread: union12's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,532 Times in 2,153 Posts

one might really not need to use the stop loss if one is a strict low lot trader. using a good money management gets the work done much better than when setting stop losses and trading high lots. one could however resort to hedging when the loss is huge

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

shahidmehmopd (05-06-2018), union12 (05-05-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,543 Times in 757 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Well said bro money management is like a king in Forex trading business because if you have a not a very perfect trading strategy but you have a nice money management plan then you would survive in this market because at least with 1:2 risk to reward ratio you can build your account in slow phase
      Absolutely dear money management plays an important role in forex business as mostly traders are able to start this business with little amount of capital and if they not plan how to use lot size according to available capital then they may not able to survive in long term in this business.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (05-06-2018), union12 (05-05-2018), zahidmehmood (05-05-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      741.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,702 Times in 469 Posts

long time no post, really boring...

so here is what i was finding: a strategy which works and i got it, also i found that it was always there but i never tried to understand what is the reason of my loss. finally i have it but its too late because i have $550 or something above/ below loss. i need to recover that and i have to wait for bonus payment or maybe long because i want to test my newly found strategy on demo.

here is the present situation:

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 36
Size:  28.1 KB

consistency is the key to success.

Name:  looks.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  43.0 KB

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

kammraz (05-12-2018), NikitaBelle (05-11-2018), Unregistered (4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,029 Times in 7,461 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post

so here is what i was finding: a strategy which works and i got it, also i found that it was always there but i never tried to understand what is the reason of my loss. finally i have it but its too late because i have $550 or something above/ below loss. i need to recover that and i have to wait for bonus payment or maybe long because i want to test my newly found strategy on demo.

Attachment 77363

Attachment 77364
      Lol, you are much luckier than me brother I need to recover more or less $700 bonus on both my Batman and Superman bonus account, not only 1 but 2 accounts, omg! that is really tough, anyways, no choice but to keep moving on. The bonus will arrive next week, so hopefully that will help you much in recovering your loses. Goodluck!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

8. The following 10 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Honey Bee (05-13-2018), kammraz (05-12-2018), penuelophir (05-12-2018), union12 (05-11-2018), Unregistered (6)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      741.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,702 Times in 469 Posts

Lol, you are much luckier than me brother I need to recover more or less $700 bonus on both my Batman and Superman bonus account, not only 1 but 2 accounts, omg! that is really tough, anyways, no choice but to keep moving on. The bonus will arrive next week, so hopefully that will help you much in recovering your loses. Goodluck!
      thanks sis, basically i found that there are two sides of coin, one is right side and other is wrong, if right is not right then wrong is right. if you truly love something and never lose hope then one day you would get it. trade like a newbie win like a pro, success is not something to show because there are 5% traders winning constantly and they do it totally opposite to what we as normal traders do, they says that they are king, but i says that handwork is real king and above all consistency is king of king.

good luck to you Sister because i want to see you in profit.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (05-13-2018), kammraz (05-12-2018), penuelophir (05-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,622 Times in 3,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      We shall all recover the losses we face recently that is if we have learned from our mistakes which lead to the losses at the first place. Personally, I am scare of how long it might take me to trade in order to recover fully all the money I lost, but I am much hopeful that I shall succeed!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Honey Bee (05-13-2018), union12 (05-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,415 Times in 3,375 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Hey sis, am sure you will recover back The bonus I would have like to advice you that you should take it easy, but I guess you already know this. 700$ isn't that much for you, I still remember you making withdrawal of 300$, so with patience and More discipline I Think you will get Their.

And brother union welcome back. I really hope you are. Back with more strength and more experience too can share with us.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Honey Bee (05-13-2018), union12 (05-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,227.82 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,641 Times in 674 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post

Attachment 77363

Attachment 77364
      It's alright. Part of the reason why we create journal is to learn from our mistakes and being a better trader by making use of our advantage more. I've lost count of how much bonus I've received all over the years from MT5 forums (more than 1 bonus account). But I will not give up and will keep on trading to achieve my dream. As NikitaBelle said, bonus will most likely arrive in the coming week, so it can give you a much needed boost in trading capital.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

Honey Bee (05-13-2018), union12 (05-13-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,002 Times in 1,292 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      one might really not need to use the stop loss if one is a strict low lot trader. using a good money management gets the work done much better than when setting stop losses and trading high lots. one could however resort to hedging when the loss is huge
      No matter the strategy or skill or Indicator expertise that a Forex exchange trader might possess, It is very obvious that they should make sure that they set a stop loss. Even with a so called very small lot size like 0.30 can cause huge losses. Lets say a trader opened buy order on pair GBP/NZD, Imagine a high Volatility that drives this pair in sell direction for 300 Pips, That is a 90 Dollars loss. Nothing is certain in Forex so stop loss must be used for a trader to gain long term success.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Honey Bee (05-13-2018), union12 (05-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,197 Times in 1,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      We shall all recover the losses we face recently that is if we have learned from our mistakes which lead to the losses at the first place. Personally, I am scare of how long it might take me to trade in order to recover fully all the money I lost, but I am much hopeful that I shall succeed!
      You are right when we can face loss in live market then we must have plan how to recover it first never use your investment in bad ways it will be most important in forex for survival so first need to recovers our losses then try to move on for next profit. Control on risk properly and makes money on daily basis.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Honey Bee For This Useful Post:

union12 (05-14-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 58 of 102 FirstFirst ... 53 56 57 58 59 60 63 ... LastLast