• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 56 59 60 61 62 63 66 ... LastLast

Thread: union12's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      663 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      Trading in the previous two days remain really risky as market move really fast and unpridicted. I am sure that once its calm down then we can have better trading ideas. Technically until now market is not calm down and its risky to take trades. Its better to wait for good time when market will obey the technicals and move as per them.
      It seems the GBPUSD has stabilized and it's directional today, it broke the low and formed a new low at 1.3149 level before it reversed but the reversal will be a short-term reversal since the RSI on the daily chart is below 50 and the ichimoku on the daily chart did a downward crossover. So buying this pair can be risky on the long term unless if it breaks the major resistance at 1.3363 before a bullish reversal is confirmed.
      On thursday, the MPC will release their official interest rate and it will have a very high impact on all GBP pairs and so traders especially the short term traders shouls be wary of the new releases so as not to get whipsawed if the news didn't go in their favour. But as for the long-term traders, the news will not affect them in any way.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to bitcoinrush for this useful post.

FxBD (06-23-2018), union12 (06-20-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1067 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,735 Times in 476 Posts

i added one lot in GBPUSD and one in EURUSD. its reverse and exit is clear so i would depend on long term, or maybe i would change to new strategy but i'm trying to stick with one.

here is what's running in my account:

Name:  kumo.PNG
Views: 17
Size:  68.2 KB

i was finding a reverse trade and unluckily price started trending, now because i don't have any other exit plan so i would wait for this exit plan, also thats why i entered one in GU to get some support.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

FxBD (06-23-2018), newdream365 (06-21-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-21-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1682 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,759 Times in 1,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      one EU lot hit sl. two lots are running right now. GU lot is expected to not reverse but i would exit it manually if that happens. EU trade has fix sl and is risky as i have lost 2 lots this week but i'm expecting a recovery from EU. from GU i won 2 lots.

the trade that i lost yestarday.

Attachment 78904

trades running in my account.

Attachment 78905

Hello friend eur/usd again try to go up so I think you should close your trade because today eur make strong so eur/usd will go up and your loss will increase so You should think about your trade best of good trade I hope your next trade makes as a profit.
      Best of good trade

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

FxBD (06-23-2018), shahidmehmopd (06-21-2018), Timon (06-21-2018), union12 (06-21-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1067 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i'm safe, unexpectedly EU and GU moved up. i had closed both trades and i have opened sell lots on both. i'm expecting good with this lot pair, results would come soon.
      due to strategy change i'm really confused, the no 1 losing factor is not having patience. they says patience is the key to success and that was right.

my account history since i started this session:

Name:  account history.PNG
Views: 39
Size:  54.0 KB

why am i showing history to traders here? answer is that i want to show that small lots can even save your account life so that later you can recover.

below is what's new: a GBPUSD sell lot and one EURUSD sell lot.

Name:  trades right now.PNG
Views: 38
Size:  61.9 KB

8. The following 8 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (06-23-2018), FxBD (06-23-2018), GENERAL (06-21-2018), Neriah (06-22-2018), simisola (06-23-2018), Timon (06-21-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      990 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,987 Times in 848 Posts

i'm safe, unexpectedly EU and GU moved up. i had closed both trades and i have opened sell lots on both. i'm expecting good with this lot pair, results would come soon.
      due to strategy change i'm really confused, the no 1 losing factor is not having patience. they says patience is the key to success and that was right.

Attachment 79315

why am i showing history to traders here? answer is that i want to show that small lots can even save your account life so that later you can recover.

Attachment 79316

I still think that both pairs are up because of where they are coming from, there was a support area which was touched previously, some weeks ago in the daily charts especially with eu, I have bought this pair based on what I observed, my first target is 1.1725 while the second target is at 1.1830, I want to see how the price action plays out.

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-23-2018), FxBD (06-23-2018), Leonvic90 (06-22-2018), Neriah (06-22-2018), simisola (06-23-2018), union12 (06-22-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

Accumulated bonus
      1067 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I still think that both pairs are up because of where they are coming from, there was a support area which was touched previously, some weeks ago in the daily charts especially with eu, I have bought this pair based on what I observed, my first target is 1.1725 while the second target is at 1.1830, I want to see how the price action plays out.
      there is a conformation pullback where it started rising but i think that EU price like to reverse more.

Hello friend eur/usd again try to go up so I think you should close your trade because today eur make strong so eur/usd will go up and your loss will increase so You should think about your trade best of good trade I hope your next trade makes as a profit.
      Best of good trade
      those were buy lots and luckily get profit but now i'm trying to get reversal and its risky. whatever but if i'm not increasing lot or doubling then i'm safe.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-23-2018), FxBD (06-23-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4271 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,145 Times in 1,331 Posts

Attachment 79315

Attachment 79316

sorry for you losing trade but you can learn form it. please look for the fundamental news and other factors for GU and EU . News are coming positive for them and it is pulling up and i think it will continue this week.

if you look at weekly candle it's already hit support of the bolinger bands , now the chance of bullish is more than bearish.

Name:  67.PNG
Views: 35
Size:  34.8 KB

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

shahidmehmopd (06-27-2018), union12 (06-23-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1501 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,922 Times in 1,597 Posts

there is a conformation pullback where it started rising but i think that EU price like to reverse more.

those were buy lots and luckily get profit but now i'm trying to get reversal and its risky. whatever but if i'm not increasing lot or doubling then i'm safe.
      Well, i can see that the power at which EURUSD is using to trade now is a strong one, but we have to be careful sob that it will not make us to lose more than what we budget for. We should be very careful about this pair as well, so that it will not truck us into trading it and get back on its track. Forex trading is a good business, but we have to make sure that we trade it in patterns, and also make sure that we don't jump into trading. We should trade the market on the higher time frames too, that will reduce the mistakes we make.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-23-2018), FxBD (06-23-2018), shahidmehmopd (06-27-2018), union12 (06-23-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2438 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,842 Times in 1,143 Posts

Attachment 79315

Attachment 79316

wow, guys!! I also gave buy order on GBP/USD and faced a lot of pressure because after placing my order the pair went down about 75 pips. But after released pound news, this pair rapidly move up and I closed my order. I see again you opened sell order but at this position market quite unpredictable. Market symptoms express USD will be stronger. After that, we should away from any trade.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

FxBD (06-23-2018), union12 (06-23-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

Accumulated bonus
      1067 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i closed both of my trades and right now i have no open trade. i'm thinking of using double up strategy but this time i would like to use bands. if i got any other strategy which i think is there, i would use that as it would be better than using double up strategy. double lot means next time i have to recover double so i would have to double again which at the end always ends with loss.

here is closed trades:

Name:  trades.PNG
Views: 78
Size:  7.6 KB

soon i would open new trades.

20. The following 14 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (06-27-2018), FlyingShark (06-27-2018), MartyFish (06-27-2018), shahidmehmopd (06-27-2018), taifon (06-27-2018), Unregistered (8)

Reply to Thread
    Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 56 59 60 61 62 63 66 ... LastLast