• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 61 of 102 FirstFirst ... 56 59 60 61 62 63 66 ... LastLast

Thread: union12's trading journal

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,331 Times in 647 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      this is what i was looking for, its 2 win on one day. now two signals arrived and EU and GU both have buy lots. i would let EU close on hitting either tp or sl and i would close GU manually as usual.

this is what i made today:

Attachment 78858

i opened 2 lots after closing above lots, here are these:

Attachment 78859

stick to one strategy until you get overall positive, the result of most strategies at the end is positive.
      The very current chart you have taken here. what you think still move down both pair EU and GU ? I see you was not sure about the price for this reason buy and sell both order placed in the market. actually, before introducing any deal we need to be sure about market trend otherwise it makes us hazard and anxiety.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-14-2018), FxBD (06-23-2018), sonibark (06-19-2018), union12 (06-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      247.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,784 Times in 564 Posts

Eur/Usd and Gbp/Usd are moving with bears very strongly and i don't think that there is any strong support for this week. After the release of FOMC and FED rate hike it showed us that Usd with strong. Its true that these pairs make some bulls movements for some time which was only correction. The over all trend will continue in next week hope so. Today is Friday and i don't think that we will see any big movements in market because normally traders are not very interested on last days of week.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

FxBD (06-23-2018), sonibark (06-19-2018), union12 (06-15-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      741.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,702 Times in 469 Posts

one EU lot hit sl. two lots are running right now. GU lot is expected to not reverse but i would exit it manually if that happens. EU trade has fix sl and is risky as i have lost 2 lots this week but i'm expecting a recovery from EU. from GU i won 2 lots.

the trade that i lost yestarday.

Name:  eu.PNG
Views: 31
Size:  4.1 KB

trades running in my account.

Name:  bc.PNG
Views: 30
Size:  61.0 KB

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

FxBD (06-23-2018), newdream365 (06-21-2018), shahidmehmopd (06-21-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,731 Times in 759 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      Eur/Usd and Gbp/Usd are moving with bears very strongly and i don't think that there is any strong support for this week. After the release of FOMC and FED rate hike it showed us that Usd with strong. Its true that these pairs make some bulls movements for some time which was only correction. The over all trend will continue in next week hope so. Today is Friday and i don't think that we will see any big movements in market because normally traders are not very interested on last days of week.
      What i am seeing in the EURUSD and GBPUSD is a very strong market of a longer term bearish trend, traders have to be careful for now. Those traders that are even taking the buying orders now have to close it before it is too late for them, the market will be extremely bearish as from now on. What we are seeing is a very weak European region, that is what is affecting the GBP as well, but after the finalization of Brexit, the GBP will be totally free from the doom that EU is causing to it. I will bet on USD throughout this month.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

FxBD (06-23-2018), shahidmehmopd (06-21-2018), union12 (06-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56 View Post
      The very current chart you have taken here. what you think still move down both pair EU and GU ? I see you was not sure about the price for this reason buy and sell both order placed in the market. actually, before introducing any deal we need to be sure about market trend otherwise it makes us hazard and anxiety.
      Yesterday, the pair moved all the way down as expected but couldn't hit the major support level before it reversed. The reversal is just a short term one and I believe is going to come down again and test new lows.From my daily chart analysis, eurusd reversed and it's moving and it may likely test the major resistance at 1.1697 level that corresponds to the red oscillator of the ichimoku indicator. When it tests that resistance, it may resume its downtrend and so anyone buying eurusd should be careful not to hold that buy for too long because it is a short term reversal. In my own case, I will sell when it rallies to 1.1697 level. That will be my trading plan.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to bitcoinrush for this useful post.

FxBD (06-23-2018), sonibark (06-19-2018), union12 (06-16-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

i'm thinking of increasing lot size after few trades. my leverage problem is not solved and i'm getting 1:50 in bonus account so it could be useful if i increase lot after few trades and continue with that lot until get profit. also i think about hedging and i know its very very difficult but it would remain difficult if i never try it. so its better to master hedge then to lose again and again until zero.

here is what's going on in my account:

Name:  change.PNG
Views: 28
Size:  71.4 KB

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

FxBD (06-23-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-19-2018), shahidmehmopd (06-21-2018), sonibark (06-19-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,797 Times in 1,255 Posts

I had sent this chart at the beginning of the week in other member journal . and the white line to indicate up move
      The price has already risen but has come back again
      Now the price is rebounding without closing out of the channel so I expect the rally to continue again

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to taifon for this useful post.

FxBD (06-23-2018), shahidmehmopd (06-21-2018), union12 (06-19-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,213 Times in 1,418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      one EU lot hit sl. two lots are running right now. GU lot is expected to not reverse but i would exit it manually if that happens. EU trade has fix sl and is risky as i have lost 2 lots this week but i'm expecting a recovery from EU. from GU i won 2 lots.

the trade that i lost yestarday.

Attachment 78904

trades running in my account.

Attachment 78905

Trading in the previous two days remain really risky as market move really fast and unpridicted. I am sure that once its calm down then we can have better trading ideas. Technically until now market is not calm down and its risky to take trades. Its better to wait for good time when market will obey the technicals and move as per them.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

FxBD (06-23-2018), union12 (06-19-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      Trading in the previous two days remain really risky as market move really fast and unpridicted. I am sure that once its calm down then we can have better trading ideas. Technically until now market is not calm down and its risky to take trades. Its better to wait for good time when market will obey the technicals and move as per them.
      It seems the GBPUSD has stabilized and it's directional today, it broke the low and formed a new low at 1.3149 level before it reversed but the reversal will be a short-term reversal since the RSI on the daily chart is below 50 and the ichimoku on the daily chart did a downward crossover. So buying this pair can be risky on the long term unless if it breaks the major resistance at 1.3363 before a bullish reversal is confirmed.
      On thursday, the MPC will release their official interest rate and it will have a very high impact on all GBP pairs and so traders especially the short term traders shouls be wary of the new releases so as not to get whipsawed if the news didn't go in their favour. But as for the long-term traders, the news will not affect them in any way.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to bitcoinrush for this useful post.

FxBD (06-23-2018), union12 (06-20-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

i added one lot in GBPUSD and one in EURUSD. its reverse and exit is clear so i would depend on long term, or maybe i would change to new strategy but i'm trying to stick with one.

here is what's running in my account:

Name:  kumo.PNG
Views: 17
Size:  68.2 KB

i was finding a reverse trade and unluckily price started trending, now because i don't have any other exit plan so i would wait for this exit plan, also thats why i entered one in GU to get some support.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

FxBD (06-23-2018), newdream365 (06-21-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-21-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 61 of 102 FirstFirst ... 56 59 60 61 62 63 66 ... LastLast