photo
Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Results 181 to 190 of 200

    Thread: ajagbeolegba's trading journal

    1. #181
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine's Avatar
      Posts
      910
      Accumulated bonus
      442.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,057
      Thanked 1,260 Times in 333 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      Yes, nothing in life comes easily, that is why we have to be well prepared in what we are doing. And as for the dynamism of the forex market, traders have to learn well and train to make sure that we are doing the right thing at all time. Forex trading need more of the good trading system of the trader in the good way, and such trader must be ready to plan along what they are doing in the market, this is going to now make their work to be very good. I always like to trade well, and i am trying my best to do all what the market needs from me.
      Forex trading though has been made much more easier for us. We have the demo account where to learn. Only that traders are not patient with the business. In the sense that they are looking for fast earnings. In a nutshell, if we consistently know how to make use of little risk in all trades we get done with, that will build our success.


    2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Vikine for this useful post.

      ajagbeolegba (02-13-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018)

    3. #182
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine
       
      catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Posts
      2,073
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      911
      Thanked 2,294 Times in 890 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Vikine View Post
      Forex trading though has been made much more easier for us. We have the demo account where to learn. Only that traders are not patient with the business. In the sense that they are looking for fast earnings. In a nutshell, if we consistently know how to make use of little risk in all trades we get done with, that will build our success.
      I have always be thinking about the way the forex business is, and i have realized that it is the business that was carefully planned before they are offering it for the masses to be trading in it as a retail traders. If not, many tools for learning like the demo account and many incentives that brokers are given will not be there. In short this is a complete business, and all we have to do is to make sure that we develop a good trading system that can be helping us to trade, and this will help us in being successful.


    4. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

      ajagbeolegba (02-13-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018)

    5. #183
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----
       
      ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Posts
      4,243
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,373
      Thanked 1,530 Times in 840 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      It is the choice of the trader to learn or not learn, but the best thing is to learn, this is the only way that traders will enjoy their work when they are trading the forex. The traders who are working with the demo should not see it as difficult too, it depends on how they are training themselves about the demo. I have used my demo trading since many years ago, and it was the guide for me to knowing how to trade the market. To buy or sell is not a hard thing also, only that traders must be sure of the decision they are making first.
      Well, the learning in the market is a must for every trader, not that you will say that we might or might not learn. The forex traders that are really learning will be knowing more about the market, this will now be the secret behind the success of the trader at any point in time. I have learned how to trade for a very long time ago, and i am still learning and trying to get better in the market till now. This is does not mean that i have not being making money in the market, but it shows the extent of the way traders have to learn in the market before they are successful.

      Quote Originally Posted by ehizmac View Post
      From the title of this thread I think that it's a subject of Interest in the sense that trading with fibonacci is one thing that I don't find very uneasy so from this thread I belive you should throw more light on how well you apply it to trading because I find it an interesting subject.
      It is really a subject of interest my friend, that was why i opened the thread, and very soon, i will make sure that i resume the daily analysis i was giving out for free here. I think that the traders that followed all the analysis i made with the Fibonacci would make nothing less than 95% winning during that period, and that is not a small money for the traders that use it wisely in their trading account. Thank you!

      Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Yes learning about any business is hard and take long time to be expert, in forex the best way to increase our trading skills is demo practice. where we can do trade on all available currencies and get idea how it will give us profit in short term or long term investment, daily work on demo and profitable in live market.
      Well, learning is good, but when it comes to the learning about the things of the market, it is very easy, only that the trader will need more of seriousness and the wisdom to be using what they have learned successfully well. Forex trading is not hard on its own, it is the right application of what the trader is doing that is so confusing and is always tagged tough by many traders of the market.

      Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      Nothing in this life is easy because whenever a satisfaction is involved then a sacrifice is paid and the forex world is never an exceptional case. The high rate of profitability and risk in forex trading business calls for strong and adequate learning in order to under the logic of the dynamism of the market's price movement and sentiments. I will like to give my humble advice to prospective and newbies in this business to shun the fantasies and over hyped phenomenon of getting rich quick and focus on discipline and effective risk management plan and decision evaluation skills.
      You are right my friend, nothing is easy in life, not even in the forex business, that is why we must be ready to trade the market very well and make our money along the line. We have to develop a good trading system along with our experience, and this will help us better to be successful in life. The forex trading is always accomplished with a very high risk and uncertainty. But when the trader is so experienced about it, everything will be seen clearer and simpler for the trader.

      [QUOTE=ilyas_ili;12701329]so you are saying trading is easy if you are sure about the decision you make? brother its been 5 years since i started trading with demo and i quite for some time but till today i have a demo account with order running it is because we can not experiment or learn on real accounts. even though many of us only have bonus accounts but they are real and we should not burn that to ground.
      My friend, trading is easy if you are a smart trader. It might be 10 year ago that you started trading; that does not matter with any significance, what really matter is for you to be doing trading very well. There are some traders that started the market trading in barely 2 years, and they are making money more than the traders that are trading it for the past 8 years. So, the time of the activeness of the trader is not the main thing that will be seed to determine the success of the trader or how easy the market will be to the trader.

      Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      Yes, nothing in life comes easily, that is why we have to be well prepared in what we are doing. And as for the dynamism of the forex market, traders have to learn well and train to make sure that we are doing the right thing at all time. Forex trading need more of the good trading system of the trader in the good way, and such trader must be ready to plan along what they are doing in the market, this is going to now make their work to be very good. I always like to trade well, and i am trying my best to do all what the market needs from me.
      Forex trading is a complex business, though it is easy at the same time, but traders needs much wisdom to decipher it successfully before the trader can be earning through it. For this reason, i think that we have to turn to a strict practicing of the market, this is what will make sure that we are understanding the way the market behaves and operates, this will help us to trade in that manner of our training as well. Mind you, knowing how to trade the market alone does not really matter, what matters is for traders to be smart and sensitive in analyzing the market; and interpreting what they analyzed successfully as well.


    6. The following 2 users say Thank You to ajagbeolegba for this useful post.

      catfish007 (02-16-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018)

    7. #184
      Moderator
      I am:
      Busy
       
      MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Posts
      23,193
      Thanks
      20,486
      Thanked 30,696 Times in 7,108 Posts

      Default

      Hi, can you please update your trading activity?
      Please avoid chit chat, this is your trading journal, so we want to know your trading journal activity with detail/ screenshots.


    8. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

      わξΨǐ ツ (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

    9. #185
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Posts
      6,687
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      14,766
      Thanked 11,566 Times in 2,922 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Hi, can you please update your trading activity?
      Please avoid chit chat, this is your trading journal, so we want to know your trading journal activity with detail/ screenshots.
      Well I agree with you, sometimes we get carried with discussion of other topics and I believe that when the owner of the thread is able to bring up his charts to show what he is intending to trade, we will all stand the chance to benefit from it and learn something that could aid our understanding of the market, I have a journal myself and for some reasons I have not been able to update it, that is due to the fact that my strategy is undergoing modifications, I am even contemplating changing the system and focus on how to make my trading better.


    10. The following 7 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

      Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), Unregistered (4)

    11. #186
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----
       
      sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Posts
      8,466
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,033
      Thanked 13,292 Times in 3,365 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Well I agree with you, sometimes we get carried with discussion of other topics and I believe that when the owner of the thread is able to bring up his charts to show what he is intending to trade, we will all stand the chance to benefit from it and learn something that could aid our understanding of the market, I have a journal myself and for some reasons I have not been able to update it, that is due to the fact that my strategy is undergoing modifications, I am even contemplating changing the system and focus on how to make my trading better.
      honestly bro, this can be annoying to be honest, we dont even make a picture post anymore, and this always help to improve our technical ability in the market, and instead we focus on other conversation that are somehow not a news anymore, though some traders are still trying their best in making a good quality analysis,and kuddos to them for that, i really hope most of us can do the same in the forum


    12. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

      ajagbeolegba (02-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

    13. #187
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----
       
      ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Posts
      4,243
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,373
      Thanked 1,530 Times in 840 Posts

      Default

      If you would agree with me, GBPJPY has being dramatizing since some months now, if it was on the bullish path, it would be so fierce, and when it is on the bearish path, it would be so dramatic as well. However, looking closely on my Fibonacci trading setup below, i have decided that the market has successfully broken my Fibo 38.2 at 151.55, and the weekly candlesticks is showing a serious bearish pattern, this should mount more pressure of GBPJPY, and the notable target is at 141.28; which is the fibo of 23.6. The target is somehow far, but as long as the market can sustain the breakout below 151.55, i am certain that 141.28 would be reached, the time might be far, but the market price will get their with time. The traders that do not hold their position for long can be crapping it subsequently as their trading signals points to sell direction for now. HAPPY TRADING ALL!
      Attached Images  


    14. The following 4 users say Thank You to ajagbeolegba for this useful post.

      Alexander Tatsumaki (02-15-2018), catfish007 (02-16-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), Vikine (02-18-2018)

    15. #188
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine
       
      catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Posts
      2,073
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      911
      Thanked 2,294 Times in 890 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      If you would agree with me, GBPJPY has being dramatizing since some months now, if it was on the bullish path, it would be so fierce, and when it is on the bearish path, it would be so dramatic as well. However, looking closely on my Fibonacci trading setup below, i have decided that the market has successfully broken my Fibo 38.2 at 151.55, and the weekly candlesticks is showing a serious bearish pattern, this should mount more pressure of GBPJPY, and the notable target is at 141.28; which is the fibo of 23.6. The target is somehow far, but as long as the market can sustain the breakout below 151.55, i am certain that 141.28 would be reached, the time might be far, but the market price will get their with time. The traders that do not hold their position for long can be crapping it subsequently as their trading signals points to sell direction for now. HAPPY TRADING ALL!
      What a good trading analysis, even the trader that just came to start the market yesterday should know that the direction of the GBPJPY is down, and it will continue like that for a long period of time. When i saw this analysis of yours, i quickly rushed to my trading chart and analyse the pair accurately with my trendline and bollinger bands indicator. What i see is what you have explained here really, and even if the market tried to retrace in nay way, it will only be the retracement of short term, the market will go bad to the downside with full force.


    16. The Following User Says Thank You to catfish007 For This Useful Post:

      ajagbeolegba (02-17-2018)

    17. #189
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----
       
      ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Posts
      4,243
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,373
      Thanked 1,530 Times in 840 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      What a good trading analysis, even the trader that just came to start the market yesterday should know that the direction of the GBPJPY is down, and it will continue like that for a long period of time. When i saw this analysis of yours, i quickly rushed to my trading chart and analyse the pair accurately with my trendline and bollinger bands indicator. What i see is what you have explained here really, and even if the market tried to retrace in nay way, it will only be the retracement of short term, the market will go bad to the downside with full force.
      Thanks for this friend, i got a snap shot on my trading chart with my Fibonacci trading system, and immediately i got that analysis, i thought i should deem it fit to post it on my journal. And the traders that followed this analysis since i have placed it here would be making nothing less than 57 pips now, and i think that GBPJPY will continue with this movement by next week, because what i see here is a long term analysis.

      Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Well I agree with you, sometimes we get carried with discussion of other topics and I believe that when the owner of the thread is able to bring up his charts to show what he is intending to trade, we will all stand the chance to benefit from it and learn something that could aid our understanding of the market, I have a journal myself and for some reasons I have not been able to update it, that is due to the fact that my strategy is undergoing modifications, I am even contemplating changing the system and focus on how to make my trading better.
      Hello pal, thanks for sharing in the discussion here. What i know is that; this is a trading journal, it is not everything you will have the strict analysis to post here, and there is no way i will have to be forcing myself in order to post by force. Aside that, there are times that i am busy than to post at my journal, so all these things count. In the absence of a good trading pattern when i have time, there is nothing wrong in rubbing minds with others here and replies to what they have earlier commented.


      Quote Originally Posted by Vikine View Post
      Forex trading though has been made much more easier for us. We have the demo account where to learn. Only that traders are not patient with the business. In the sense that they are looking for fast earnings. In a nutshell, if we consistently know how to make use of little risk in all trades we get done with, that will build our success.
      It is only the lazy traders that will not be making money in the market now, because everything is made easy for us already, we have to make sure that we do our path and expect the market to do the rest in its own part. We can be making money the way we want, but we will need to be sure that we have the basic understanding of the market first, this will help us a lot. Forex traders should forget fast earning as well, it kills the account of most traders.

      Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Well said learning is very difficult in beginning stage we will need hard work and spend more time in practice this will need focus and every step of moving market, follow the trend information about news and all the basic skills which will helpful for doing trade will makes a trader successful in forex business.
      There is no way the learning will not be difficult at the beginning stages, this is because the learner is still very new to the market, but when traders are persisting in their training, they will realize that everything will becoming easier for them at all time. We have to be sure that we are in the right path of learning too, this is where most traders are missing it, and they will be doing the opposite of the right things.

      Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
      trading with fibonacci is profitable because it is effective and its levels is strong and the market respect it, when it is used on the high time frames it gives strong signals that lead to making of good profits, you know how to use it properly during trading and so i expect you get good results and become satisfied with the results.
      Yes, my trade with the Fibonacci is what i love so much, it is what has being my stay in the market. When traders carefully learn how the Fibonacci is working, they will surely earn their respect in the market. I think that the reason why more traders are losing is because they are not paying attention to this way of trading. It is very simple, powerful and effective for earning by forex traders.


      Quote Originally Posted by nilvayi View Post
      You are right about Fibonacci. Many people using Fibonacci strategy and this is really very popular in Forex trading world. Even in our programming class we have done coding of a program name Fibonacci and in that time i was not aware about Fibonacci and slowly when i come deeper into Forex market i have come to know about this powerful strategy.
      To work with the Fibonacci is a good one, i have many of my good days with this trading system, and you are very right about all the things you said about it. In fact, for the fact that i have not seen any trader that says bad thing about the Fibonacci trading system is a good thing for me, i love it so well. Yet, no trading system is working when a good trading management is not applied with it, that is more important than all trading strategies.

      Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      For the newbies the Fibonacci drawing is little tougher and for that reason only they gets the wrong levels ,it's all about the practice and the understanding of the subject well so that traders can get the right entry and profit from that.
      What you do not know is what you have to concentrate on trading, that is how you will enjoy your work in the forex business, and i think it is necessary for traders to make sure that they go for the trading systems that will help them to always prevail in the market, not just going for those ones that are not helping other traders very much. Your point is is nice, all of us can know any strategy when we give it time to train about it well.
      Last edited by ajagbeolegba; 02-17-2018 at 03:16 PM.


    18. The Following User Says Thank You to ajagbeolegba For This Useful Post:

      catfish007 (02-18-2018)

    19. Lamboghini
    20. #190
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----
       
      patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Posts
      1,366
      Accumulated bonus
      655.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      465
      Thanked 1,647 Times in 824 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      Thanks for this friend, i got a snap shot on my trading chart with my Fibonacci trading system, and immediately i got that analysis, i thought i should deem it fit to post it on my journal. And the traders that followed this analysis since i have placed it here would be making nothing less than 57 pips now, and i think that GBPJPY will continue with this movement by next week, because what i see here is a long term analysis.




      Hello pal, thanks for sharing in the discussion here. What i know is that; this is a trading journal, it is not everything you will have the strict analysis to post here, and there is no way i will have to be forcing myself in order to post by force. Aside that, there are times that i am busy than to post at my journal, so all these things count. In the absence of a good trading pattern when i have time, there is nothing wrong in rubbing minds with others here and replies to what they have earlier commented.



      It is only the lazy traders that will not be making money in the market now, because everything is made easy for us already, we have to make sure that we do our path and expect the market to do the rest in its own part. We can be making money the way we want, but we will need to be sure that we have the basic understanding of the market first, this will help us a lot. Forex traders should forget fast earning as well, it kills the account of most traders.


      There is no way the learning will not be difficult at the beginning stages, this is because the learner is still very new to the market, but when traders are persisting in their training, they will realize that everything will becoming easier for them at all time. We have to be sure that we are in the right path of learning too, this is where most traders are missing it, and they will be doing the opposite of the right things.


      Yes, my trade with the Fibonacci is what i love so much, it is what has being my stay in the market. When traders carefully learn how the Fibonacci is working, they will surely earn their respect in the market. I think that the reason why more traders are losing is because they are not paying attention to this way of trading. It is very simple, powerful and effective for earning by forex traders.



      To work with the Fibonacci is a good one, i have many of my good days with this trading system, and you are very right about all the things you said about it. In fact, for the fact that i have not seen any trader that says bad thing about the Fibonacci trading system is a good thing for me, i love it so well. Yet, no trading system is working when a good trading management is not applied with it, that is more important than all trading strategies.


      What you do not know is what you have to concentrate on trading, that is how you will enjoy your work in the forex business, and i think it is necessary for traders to make sure that they go for the trading systems that will help them to always prevail in the market, not just going for those ones that are not helping other traders very much. Your point is is nice, all of us can know any strategy when we give it time to train about it well.
      I believe fibonacy is good analysis, I want learning support n resistance using fibonaci. Learning is the best way to success, because if so many traders who are losing their money today had learned, they wouldn't have been in lost, therefore I will advice us not to take trading not like a serious business, it is a serious business and the learning will make us understand more better on how it works and how to handle it.


    21. The following 2 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

      ajagbeolegba (03-01-2018), catfish007 (02-18-2018)

    Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts