• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: ajagbeolegba's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,665 Times in 2,117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      INTRODUCTION: I have being following some certain means by which traders are making success in the market, and i realized that Fibonacci is one of the key ones, and the traders that can trade it faithfully will make success through it. They are lines, and those lines are so powerful to either cause a meaningful breakout or repel the market price. Anyone that happens between the two will determine the what the market will do at any point in time.

TIME FRAMES: Although, research has proven it beyond measures that Fibonacci trading system can work with any time frame. But i will confined mine between 4H-Weekly chart.

STRATEGY: Just like the traditional way of trading the Fibonacci, i will follow the reaction of the market on its lines. However, i will focus more on three lines of the Fibonacci lines, namely: 38.2, 50.0 and 61.8.

And as you can see on my daily live chart of the GBPUSD, the strong bullish thrust of the pair was not sudden, it was a rejection of 38.2 Fibonacci on the daily chart (The blue circled line), and after this, the pair began to climb up till this present time.

https://i.imgur.com/TS6iArj.png

CONCLUSION: Fibonacci is one of the most trusted trading strategy i know, i will try as much as possible to update it daily, so that all us here can learn and share ideas about this wonderful trading piece. HAPPY TRADING EVERYBODY!
      Welcome bro in journal section and i see you will use Fibonacci indicator for trade, i am really too much interested to use this indicator on my chart, but i have no more knowledge about this indicator, i hope from your journal i will learn more about this indicator and please explain more along with picture on your every update post.. best of luck bro....

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

adewale (11-30-2017), ajagbeolegba (11-30-2017), Black Mamba (11-30-2017), Honey Bee (11-30-2017), Leonvic90 (11-30-2017), maxiipus (11-30-2017), simisola (11-30-2017), Sixteen (11-30-2017), zahidmehmood (11-30-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1258.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,407 Times in 1,583 Posts

Good to see you created journal ajagbeolegba brother with Fibonacci trading system using large time frames interesting to watch as lot to learn from you. Anyways, I want to know that how much capital & which type of trading account demo or real used for your strategy and waiting for more updates of your trading style near future.
      Best of luck your trading, May wish your great success.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Visit the learning blog

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (11-30-2017), maxiipus (11-30-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,521 Times in 832 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
      Good to see you created journal ajagbeolegba brother with Fibonacci trading system using large time frames interesting to watch as lot to learn from you. Anyways, I want to know that how much capital & which type of trading account demo or real used for your strategy and waiting for more updates of your trading style near future.
      Best of luck your trading, May wish your great success.
      Hello friend, thanks for the encouragement, it is good to work with Fibonacci, and most importantly to use it on the higher time frames, that is how the trading of the trader can be professional. And the fact still remains that i am going to use my next bonus money for it, i hope it will be an encouraging one though. But before then, i will keep it active, because the real deal is for us to get the whole gist on how the system is working.

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to ajagbeolegba for this useful post.

catfish007 (02-19-2018), Honey Bee (11-30-2017), Leonvic90 (11-30-2017), maxiipus (11-30-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-03-2017), Sixteen (11-30-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1276.57 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,146 Times in 894 Posts

Hello friend, thanks for the encouragement, it is good to work with Fibonacci, and most importantly to use it on the higher time frames, that is how the trading of the trader can be professional. And the fact still remains that i am going to use my next bonus money for it, i hope it will be an encouraging one though. But before then, i will keep it active, because the real deal is for us to get the whole gist on how the system is working.
      that is right because when we use a smaller time frame the trend is not quite strong and we must follow a major trend if we want to trade calmly and more relaxed, except when we are doing scalping, i use my fibonacci to analyze at bigger time frame and daily is my minimum time frame to use for me

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to maxiipus for this useful post.

adewale (11-30-2017), ajagbeolegba (11-30-2017), Black Mamba (11-30-2017), Honey Bee (11-30-2017), Leonvic90 (11-30-2017), newdream365 (11-30-2017), simisola (11-30-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,232 Times in 1,659 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahidmehmood View Post
      thank you dear for posting EU daily chart for us, I am already in a buy in this pair since it is holding trend line and also currently in a channel, and my target is 1.2000 area, so do you think that my target is achievable according to Fibonacci?
      Eur Usd can spring up surprises anytime it decides, the area you just stated as target is possible, if I am going to be trading, maybe I will consider how to make use of trailing stop loss, as prices move on, I will not leave any of my money to be lost when there is a retrace.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

adewale (11-30-2017), ajagbeolegba (11-30-2017), Black Mamba (11-30-2017), Honey Bee (11-30-2017), simisola (11-30-2017)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,971 Times in 928 Posts

Good morning everyone! Thank you all for your warmth welcome on my Fibonacci journal, i appropriate ya'all.

As you can see on my daily chart below on EURUSD, I have all right to believe that the pair is launching further to the upside direction after the former retracement earlier this week. My 38.2 Fibo line has been claimed successfully to the upside, and the 23'6 is being threatened now. If the price can break 23.6 Fibo line at 1.1862 to the upside, another strong bullish thrust is hence confirmed. HAPPY TRADING ALL!

https://i.imgur.com/SWwvJb8.png
      Welcome to the learning world, i see your chart of EUR/USD pair you have a strong signal on bullish. today market will moves on daily candle both up and down it will moves about 80 pips today 40 pips bullish and 40 pip bearish we can have a chance of making profit on both side trading. it will touch 1.875 on daily candle.

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

adewale (11-30-2017), Black Mamba (11-30-2017), catfish007 (02-19-2018), Leonvic90 (11-30-2017), newdream365 (11-30-2017), Phool Khan (11-30-2017), simisola (11-30-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,261 Posts

INTRODUCTION: I have being following some certain means by which traders are making success in the market, and i realized that Fibonacci is one of the key ones, and the traders that can trade it faithfully will make success through it. They are lines, and those lines are so powerful to either cause a meaningful breakout or repel the market price. Anyone that happens between the two will determine the what the market will do at any point in time.

TIME FRAMES: Although, research has proven it beyond measures that Fibonacci trading system can work with any time frame. But i will confined mine between 4H-Weekly chart.

STRATEGY: Just like the traditional way of trading the Fibonacci, i will follow the reaction of the market on its lines. However, i will focus more on three lines of the Fibonacci lines, namely: 38.2, 50.0 and 61.8.

And as you can see on my daily live chart of the GBPUSD, the strong bullish thrust of the pair was not sudden, it was a rejection of 38.2 Fibonacci on the daily chart (The blue circled line), and after this, the pair began to climb up till this present time.

CONCLUSION: Fibonacci is one of the most trusted trading strategy i know, i will try as much as possible to update it daily, so that all us here can learn and share ideas about this wonderful trading piece. HAPPY TRADING EVERYBODY!
      Good luck with your trading journal ajagbeolegba, I follow and read all the trading methods on this forum and have a good trading knowledge about fibonacci trading, it is very simple and as you say you can trade with all the ways, bounces, or breaks. I most use it with Elliott Wave to find where price will head, or turn, but also where traders enter and exit the market sometimes.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

newdream365 (11-30-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,517 Times in 2,908 Posts

Happy that you have made up your mind to share your strategy with us, that is a good move mate, I did not even have an idea that your strategy is dependent on fibonacci, it is not my favourite tool, but I will stick around to see what I can learn from your updates. Welcome mate.

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (11-30-2017), Batavia (11-30-2017), Black Mamba (11-30-2017), Leonvic90 (11-30-2017), newdream365 (11-30-2017), Sixteen (11-30-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,499 Times in 574 Posts

Hello friend thank you for your trading system I think it's the good for all trader and if you can provide a picture about this system which are help us to clear this trading system thank you

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

adewale (11-30-2017), ajagbeolegba (11-30-2017), Black Mamba (11-30-2017), simisola (11-30-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,966 Times in 2,814 Posts

Welcome to trading journal mate, your journal seems to be long overdue, from your contributions in the different threads, you sound experienced in the business, so it is very nice you have actually opened something for yourself.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (11-30-2017), Black Mamba (11-30-2017), simisola (11-30-2017), Sixteen (11-30-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast