• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Fibonacci Trading Journal - Ajagbeolegba

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,483 Times in 6,651 Posts

Hi, can you please update your trading activity?
      Please avoid chit chat, this is your trading journal, so we want to know your trading journal activity with detail/ screenshots.
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2371.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,825 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Hi, can you please update your trading activity?
      Please avoid chit chat, this is your trading journal, so we want to know your trading journal activity with detail/ screenshots.
      Well I agree with you, sometimes we get carried with discussion of other topics and I believe that when the owner of the thread is able to bring up his charts to show what he is intending to trade, we will all stand the chance to benefit from it and learn something that could aid our understanding of the market, I have a journal myself and for some reasons I have not been able to update it, that is due to the fact that my strategy is undergoing modifications, I am even contemplating changing the system and focus on how to make my trading better.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), Unregistered (4)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,012 Times in 1,988 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Well I agree with you, sometimes we get carried with discussion of other topics and I believe that when the owner of the thread is able to bring up his charts to show what he is intending to trade, we will all stand the chance to benefit from it and learn something that could aid our understanding of the market, I have a journal myself and for some reasons I have not been able to update it, that is due to the fact that my strategy is undergoing modifications, I am even contemplating changing the system and focus on how to make my trading better.
      honestly bro, this can be annoying to be honest, we dont even make a picture post anymore, and this always help to improve our technical ability in the market, and instead we focus on other conversation that are somehow not a news anymore, though some traders are still trying their best in making a good quality analysis,and kuddos to them for that, i really hope most of us can do the same in the forum

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,518 Times in 827 Posts

If you would agree with me, GBPJPY has being dramatizing since some months now, if it was on the bullish path, it would be so fierce, and when it is on the bearish path, it would be so dramatic as well. However, looking closely on my Fibonacci trading setup below, i have decided that the market has successfully broken my Fibo 38.2 at 151.55, and the weekly candlesticks is showing a serious bearish pattern, this should mount more pressure of GBPJPY, and the notable target is at 141.28; which is the fibo of 23.6. The target is somehow far, but as long as the market can sustain the breakout below 151.55, i am certain that 141.28 would be reached, the time might be far, but the market price will get their with time. The traders that do not hold their position for long can be crapping it subsequently as their trading signals points to sell direction for now. HAPPY TRADING ALL!
      Attached Images  

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to ajagbeolegba for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (02-15-2018), catfish007 (02-16-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), Vikine (02-18-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,277 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      If you would agree with me, GBPJPY has being dramatizing since some months now, if it was on the bullish path, it would be so fierce, and when it is on the bearish path, it would be so dramatic as well. However, looking closely on my Fibonacci trading setup below, i have decided that the market has successfully broken my Fibo 38.2 at 151.55, and the weekly candlesticks is showing a serious bearish pattern, this should mount more pressure of GBPJPY, and the notable target is at 141.28; which is the fibo of 23.6. The target is somehow far, but as long as the market can sustain the breakout below 151.55, i am certain that 141.28 would be reached, the time might be far, but the market price will get their with time. The traders that do not hold their position for long can be crapping it subsequently as their trading signals points to sell direction for now. HAPPY TRADING ALL!
      What a good trading analysis, even the trader that just came to start the market yesterday should know that the direction of the GBPJPY is down, and it will continue like that for a long period of time. When i saw this analysis of yours, i quickly rushed to my trading chart and analyse the pair accurately with my trendline and bollinger bands indicator. What i see is what you have explained here really, and even if the market tried to retrace in nay way, it will only be the retracement of short term, the market will go bad to the downside with full force.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to catfish007 For This Useful Post:

ajagbeolegba (02-17-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,518 Times in 827 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      What a good trading analysis, even the trader that just came to start the market yesterday should know that the direction of the GBPJPY is down, and it will continue like that for a long period of time. When i saw this analysis of yours, i quickly rushed to my trading chart and analyse the pair accurately with my trendline and bollinger bands indicator. What i see is what you have explained here really, and even if the market tried to retrace in nay way, it will only be the retracement of short term, the market will go bad to the downside with full force.
      Thanks for this friend, i got a snap shot on my trading chart with my Fibonacci trading system, and immediately i got that analysis, i thought i should deem it fit to post it on my journal. And the traders that followed this analysis since i have placed it here would be making nothing less than 57 pips now, and i think that GBPJPY will continue with this movement by next week, because what i see here is a long term analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Hello pal, thanks for sharing in the discussion here. What i know is that; this is a trading journal, it is not everything you will have the strict analysis to post here, and there is no way i will have to be forcing myself in order to post by force. Aside that, there are times that i am busy than to post at my journal, so all these things count. In the absence of a good trading pattern when i have time, there is nothing wrong in rubbing minds with others here and replies to what they have earlier commented.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikine View Post
      Forex trading though has been made much more easier for us. We have the demo account where to learn. Only that traders are not patient with the business. In the sense that they are looking for fast earnings. In a nutshell, if we consistently know how to make use of little risk in all trades we get done with, that will build our success.
      It is only the lazy traders that will not be making money in the market now, because everything is made easy for us already, we have to make sure that we do our path and expect the market to do the rest in its own part. We can be making money the way we want, but we will need to be sure that we have the basic understanding of the market first, this will help us a lot. Forex traders should forget fast earning as well, it kills the account of most traders.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Well said learning is very difficult in beginning stage we will need hard work and spend more time in practice this will need focus and every step of moving market, follow the trend information about news and all the basic skills which will helpful for doing trade will makes a trader successful in forex business.
      There is no way the learning will not be difficult at the beginning stages, this is because the learner is still very new to the market, but when traders are persisting in their training, they will realize that everything will becoming easier for them at all time. We have to be sure that we are in the right path of learning too, this is where most traders are missing it, and they will be doing the opposite of the right things.

Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
      trading with fibonacci is profitable because it is effective and its levels is strong and the market respect it, when it is used on the high time frames it gives strong signals that lead to making of good profits, you know how to use it properly during trading and so i expect you get good results and become satisfied with the results.
      Yes, my trade with the Fibonacci is what i love so much, it is what has being my stay in the market. When traders carefully learn how the Fibonacci is working, they will surely earn their respect in the market. I think that the reason why more traders are losing is because they are not paying attention to this way of trading. It is very simple, powerful and effective for earning by forex traders.

Quote Originally Posted by nilvayi View Post
      You are right about Fibonacci. Many people using Fibonacci strategy and this is really very popular in Forex trading world. Even in our programming class we have done coding of a program name Fibonacci and in that time i was not aware about Fibonacci and slowly when i come deeper into Forex market i have come to know about this powerful strategy.
      To work with the Fibonacci is a good one, i have many of my good days with this trading system, and you are very right about all the things you said about it. In fact, for the fact that i have not seen any trader that says bad thing about the Fibonacci trading system is a good thing for me, i love it so well. Yet, no trading system is working when a good trading management is not applied with it, that is more important than all trading strategies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      For the newbies the Fibonacci drawing is little tougher and for that reason only they gets the wrong levels ,it's all about the practice and the understanding of the subject well so that traders can get the right entry and profit from that.
      What you do not know is what you have to concentrate on trading, that is how you will enjoy your work in the forex business, and i think it is necessary for traders to make sure that they go for the trading systems that will help them to always prevail in the market, not just going for those ones that are not helping other traders very much. Your point is is nice, all of us can know any strategy when we give it time to train about it well.
      Last edited by ajagbeolegba; 02-17-2018 at 03:16 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ajagbeolegba For This Useful Post:

catfish007 (02-18-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      638.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,558 Times in 765 Posts

Thanks for this friend, i got a snap shot on my trading chart with my Fibonacci trading system, and immediately i got that analysis, i thought i should deem it fit to post it on my journal. And the traders that followed this analysis since i have placed it here would be making nothing less than 57 pips now, and i think that GBPJPY will continue with this movement by next week, because what i see here is a long term analysis.

Hello pal, thanks for sharing in the discussion here. What i know is that; this is a trading journal, it is not everything you will have the strict analysis to post here, and there is no way i will have to be forcing myself in order to post by force. Aside that, there are times that i am busy than to post at my journal, so all these things count. In the absence of a good trading pattern when i have time, there is nothing wrong in rubbing minds with others here and replies to what they have earlier commented.

It is only the lazy traders that will not be making money in the market now, because everything is made easy for us already, we have to make sure that we do our path and expect the market to do the rest in its own part. We can be making money the way we want, but we will need to be sure that we have the basic understanding of the market first, this will help us a lot. Forex traders should forget fast earning as well, it kills the account of most traders.

There is no way the learning will not be difficult at the beginning stages, this is because the learner is still very new to the market, but when traders are persisting in their training, they will realize that everything will becoming easier for them at all time. We have to be sure that we are in the right path of learning too, this is where most traders are missing it, and they will be doing the opposite of the right things.

Yes, my trade with the Fibonacci is what i love so much, it is what has being my stay in the market. When traders carefully learn how the Fibonacci is working, they will surely earn their respect in the market. I think that the reason why more traders are losing is because they are not paying attention to this way of trading. It is very simple, powerful and effective for earning by forex traders.

To work with the Fibonacci is a good one, i have many of my good days with this trading system, and you are very right about all the things you said about it. In fact, for the fact that i have not seen any trader that says bad thing about the Fibonacci trading system is a good thing for me, i love it so well. Yet, no trading system is working when a good trading management is not applied with it, that is more important than all trading strategies.

What you do not know is what you have to concentrate on trading, that is how you will enjoy your work in the forex business, and i think it is necessary for traders to make sure that they go for the trading systems that will help them to always prevail in the market, not just going for those ones that are not helping other traders very much. Your point is is nice, all of us can know any strategy when we give it time to train about it well.
      I believe fibonacy is good analysis, I want learning support n resistance using fibonaci. Learning is the best way to success, because if so many traders who are losing their money today had learned, they wouldn't have been in lost, therefore I will advice us not to take trading not like a serious business, it is a serious business and the learning will make us understand more better on how it works and how to handle it.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (03-01-2018), catfish007 (02-18-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      747.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

INTRODUCTION: I have being following some certain means by which traders are making success in the market, and i realized that Fibonacci is one of the key ones, and the traders that can trade it faithfully will make success through it. They are lines, and those lines are so powerful to either cause a meaningful breakout or repel the market price. Anyone that happens between the two will determine the what the market will do at any point in time.

TIME FRAMES: Although, research has proven it beyond measures that Fibonacci trading system can work with any time frame. But i will confined mine between 4H-Weekly chart.

STRATEGY: Just like the traditional way of trading the Fibonacci, i will follow the reaction of the market on its lines. However, i will focus more on three lines of the Fibonacci lines, namely: 38.2, 50.0 and 61.8.

And as you can see on my daily live chart of the GBPUSD, the strong bullish thrust of the pair was not sudden, it was a rejection of 38.2 Fibonacci on the daily chart (The blue circled line), and after this, the pair began to climb up till this present time.

https://i.imgur.com/TS6iArj.png

CONCLUSION: Fibonacci is one of the most trusted trading strategy i know, i will try as much as possible to update it daily, so that all us here can learn and share ideas about this wonderful trading piece. HAPPY TRADING EVERYBODY!
      Hello, I have read through your Fibonacci journal and I have found it somehow worth the time and a bit interesting but there is more you can still tell us about it and give us clear pictures for better understanding like the three main lines you said you were going to focus on 38.2, 50.0 and 61.8 I couldn't understand how it works because there was no picture illustration, I all be glad if you can provide pictures illustrating it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriakhiebillz For This Useful Post:

catfish007 (02-19-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,277 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patrech View Post
      I believe fibonacy is good analysis, I want learning support n resistance using fibonaci. Learning is the best way to success, because if so many traders who are losing their money today had learned, they wouldn't have been in lost, therefore I will advice us not to take trading not like a serious business, it is a serious business and the learning will make us understand more better on how it works and how to handle it.
      You are very correct on this, the Fibonacci trading strategy is very good, i have used it and known the magical power in it. When traders are working with it with extreme caution and good trading approach, the trader will have the skills to trade it well and earn their income where applicable. Forex traders that are working with the Fibonacci need to be watchful of using it on the high time frames too, that is where i see the promising result mostly in the market.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-18-2018), fembizz (02-23-2018)

19. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1779.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,068 Times in 737 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      even the trader that just came to start the market yesterday should know that the direction of the GBPJPY is down, and it will continue like that for a long period of time.
      Do you think a new trader that join the trading world will surely know what you know after spending more quality time acquiring knowledge and experience? Please let us not confuse and derail the newbies in our midst as the market is not something that easy to analyse and predict as it takes good knowledge of trading experience to arrive success.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

shyammandal (02-25-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast