• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Fibonacci Trading Journal - Ajagbeolegba

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1094.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,086 Times in 448 Posts

A very warm welcome to you, @ajagbeolegba, as you share your insights in the hallowed pages of the journal section . I am also deeply interested in the Fibonacci series which are one of several growth series. It never ceases to amaze me how the markets uncannily react (as it were) to the Fibonacci numbers. I will be very attentive as you unroll your wisdom here!

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Obie for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (11-30-2017), Black Mamba (11-30-2017), maxiipus (11-30-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maximum is a glorious beacon of light maximum is a glorious beacon of light maximum is a glorious beacon of light maximum is a glorious beacon of light maximum is a glorious beacon of light maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      901.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I must admit that Fibonacci is one trading tool in forex I would like to learn how to trade, with your journal I hope some of us can learn a lot about it especially the proper way to placing it on the chart and its interpretation

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to maximum for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (11-30-2017), maxiipus (11-30-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,518 Times in 827 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maximum View Post
      I must admit that Fibonacci is one trading tool in forex I would like to learn how to trade, with your journal I hope some of us can learn a lot about it especially the proper way to placing it on the chart and its interpretation
      Of course, you will surely learn more about this with this trading journal. I will be giving my daily analysis by God's grace. And through that analysis, i would be explaining my actions on why i made some certain decisions in the market. I have known this strategy for a very long time ago, it is a good one for traders that wants to trade the hassle free trading system in the market.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to ajagbeolegba for this useful post.

Black Mamba (11-30-2017), catfish007 (02-19-2018), maxiipus (11-30-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-03-2017), zahidmehmood (11-30-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      748.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,361 Times in 591 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      Good morning everyone! Thank you all for your warmth welcome on my Fibonacci journal, i appropriate ya'all.

As you can see on my daily chart below on EURUSD, I have all right to believe that the pair is launching further to the upside direction after the former retracement earlier this week. My 38.2 Fibo line has been claimed successfully to the upside, and the 23'6 is being threatened now. If the price can break 23.6 Fibo line at 1.1862 to the upside, another strong bullish thrust is hence confirmed. HAPPY TRADING ALL!

https://i.imgur.com/SWwvJb8.png
      My EurUsd trade is going awesome right it is running in +90 pips and looks like it will touch 1.2000 tomorrow hopefully for a target of +150 pips, I guess your analysis was also right based on Fibonacci.
      Attached Images  

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to zahidmehmood for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (11-30-2017), Black Mamba (11-30-2017), maxiipus (11-30-2017), Obie (11-30-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3389.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,234 Times in 1,168 Posts

Welcome to this section mate!

Fibonacci is a great tool to have, i have been using it for ages its nice to see that you are using this strategy, i would like to know that how you confirm your trades or in simple your entry points, is it like you trade straight away when the market reaches these lines or you have something else in mind,

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Black Mamba for this useful post.

adewale (11-30-2017), ajagbeolegba (11-30-2017), Leonvic90 (11-30-2017), maxiipus (11-30-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1270.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,035 Times in 839 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba View Post
      Welcome to this section mate!

Fibonacci is a great tool to have, i have been using it for ages its nice to see that you are using this strategy, i would like to know that how you confirm your trades or in simple your entry points, is it like you trade straight away when the market reaches these lines or you have something else in mind,
      many trader use fibonacci, and something unique about fibonacci is that not all trader has the same way in drawing the fibonacci i see many ways in drawing fibonacci and the great thing is that it all works, i don't know how it can be but really fibonacci is a tools that we can use and it really works well

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to maxiipus for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (11-30-2017), Black Mamba (11-30-2017), Leonvic90 (12-01-2017), zahidmehmood (11-30-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      748.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,361 Times in 591 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maxiipus View Post
      many trader use fibonacci, and something unique about fibonacci is that not all trader has the same way in drawing the fibonacci i see many ways in drawing fibonacci and the great thing is that it all works, i don't know how it can be but really fibonacci is a tools that we can use and it really works well
      no doubt Fibonacci is very power tool which can give us ultra edge in our trading, I am also thinking to add this tool into my trading system so I would love to see the author of this journal to provide us the details about this tool that how to draw it properly on the charts and what are the best time frames that it work son etc.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to zahidmehmood for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (11-30-2017), catfish007 (02-19-2018), GENERAL (11-30-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL is a glorious beacon of light GENERAL is a glorious beacon of light GENERAL is a glorious beacon of light GENERAL is a glorious beacon of light GENERAL is a glorious beacon of light GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      990.16 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahidmehmood View Post
      no doubt Fibonacci is very power tool which can give us ultra edge in our trading, I am also thinking to add this tool into my trading system so I would love to see the author of this journal to provide us the details about this tool that how to draw it properly on the charts and what are the best time frames that it work son etc.
      Fibo is not doubt a great tool to measure the length of a wave and get some context to where price might reverse, stop or continue its course. There's a lot of tutorials out there on how use it and it's very simple to comprehend and will be better when combined with other means of analysis
      My Trading Journal: GENERAL trading Journal - New Trading System In The Making

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GENERAL For This Useful Post:

ajagbeolegba (11-30-2017)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,987 Posts

My EurUsd trade is going awesome right it is running in +90 pips and looks like it will touch 1.2000 tomorrow hopefully for a target of +150 pips, I guess your analysis was also right based on Fibonacci.
      Wow, nice entry point my friend, I pray it will reach your tp as well. But if you notice any sign of change in trend please do not hesitate to pull out of the market, because half bread is better than known. Wish you good luck tomorrow

18. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,518 Times in 827 Posts

You are very correct my friend, EURUSD is trending up, and i believe the earlier retracement that happened this week is over, there is nothing stopping the move from happening. However, with your present position, you have made 90 pips out of 150 pips, just 60 pips to go. You will surely get there if you could be patient, because EURUSD has started another bullish leg already.
      Last edited by ajagbeolegba; 11-30-2017 at 10:12 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ajagbeolegba For This Useful Post:

catfish007 (02-19-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast