• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: FlyingShark's trading journal

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,071 Times in 1,300 Posts

Default FlyingShark's trading journal

This will be my trading journal, it will be more like, a notebook and a guide where I will post every day my best thoughts and any tips I found useful inside my trading day. I don't have much time, but I will try to visit once a day and update it. I will not trade and share any strategy, so don't ask me questions like, how to trade and win with this system.

My first note that will help you understand how it will work: Never become too confident with your winnings and get out of your positions, or protect them fast.

Second thought: Sometimes raising the lot some, but not too much can help you grow your account faster. Don't do this everyday!

Thats it, I am open for comments, and discussion for how we can become better traders.

Thanks  

2. Lamboghini
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,571 Times in 2,927 Posts

Nice and unique FlyingShark, you have been in this forum for long and I am happy you have found it appropriate to open your journal, will you give us your strategy as well, or this is going to be strictly for discussion of how we can become better traders.

Thanks  

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (12-02-2017), Black Mamba (12-03-2017), dzin4aans (12-01-2017), fembizz (12-01-2017), FlyingShark (12-01-2017), Leonvic90 (12-01-2017), union12 (12-03-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,268 Times in 1,664 Posts

A new journal yet again, wonderful, I love that quote you have up there brother, never become too confident with your winning, we are emotional beings and when we achieve a feat, we feel good with ourselves so much sometimes we lose our humility, I look forward to how you will teach us more things from your experience flyingshark!

Thanks  

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

adewale (12-02-2017), Black Mamba (12-03-2017), dzin4aans (12-01-2017), FlyingShark (12-01-2017), simisola (12-02-2017), union12 (12-03-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

A new journal yet again, wonderful, I love that quote you have up there brother, never become too confident with your winning, we are emotional beings and when we achieve a feat, we feel good with ourselves so much sometimes we lose our humility, I look forward to how you will teach us more things from your experience flyingshark!
      Yes, not in all the cases, but it comes too many times in my mind to close my open positions and say, "not enough for the day" only to see my profits go in minus again and lose, or get less pips. Also it is exhausting to wait for three hours for the price to get back, or wait for another one day to close. I have realized that the greatest the time in the market, then the greater the risk of losing.

Thanks  

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (12-01-2017), Black Mamba (12-03-2017), dzin4aans (12-01-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-03-2017), simisola (12-02-2017), sonibark (12-02-2017), union12 (12-03-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,041 Times in 7,460 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      This will be my trading journal, it will be more like, a notebook and a guide where I will post every day my best thoughts and any tips I found useful inside my trading day. I don't have much time, but I will try to visit once a day and update it. I will not trade and share any strategy, so don't ask me questions like, how to trade and win with this system.

My first note that will help you understand how it will work: Never become too confident with your winnings and get out of your positions, or protect them fast.

Second thought: Sometimes raising the lot some, but not too much can help you grow your account faster. Don't do this everyday!

Thats it, I am open for comments, and discussion for how we can become better traders.
      OMG! Today your journal bring a smile to my face FlyingShark!

I waited for so long for your journal brother! And finally the waiting is over! You're home at last, hooray!

Welcome to the journal section, where everything can happen & everything is possible and everyone share one common goal and that is to help and support one another in order to make our trading become better day by day.

Hope you enjoy your journal and hope we can learn a lot from your journal.
      Cheers to your success and to you meaningful trading journey!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Thanks  

10. The following 10 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

adewale (12-02-2017), amiron56 (03-17-2018), Batavia (12-04-2017), Black Mamba (12-03-2017), dzin4aans (12-01-2017), fembizz (12-01-2017), Leonvic90 (12-01-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-03-2017), simisola (12-02-2017), union12 (12-03-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Nice and unique FlyingShark, you have been in this forum for long and I am happy you have found it appropriate to open your journal, will you give us your strategy as well, or this is going to be strictly for discussion of how we can become better traders.
      I may share tips for a strategy, but not a complete strategy, because I think that there isn't a best strategy from risk management, so I may come with charts, but it will be more for notes, tips and discussions with fellow members here like, you and others.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      OMG! Today your journal bring a smile to my face FlyingShark!

I waited for so long for your journal brother! And finally the waiting is over! You're home at last, hooray!

Welcome to the journal section, where everything can happen & everything is possible and everyone share one common goal and that is to help and support one another in order to make our trading become better day by day.

Hope you enjoy your journal and hope we can learn a lot from your journal.
      Cheers to your success and to you meaningful trading journey!
      I glad too Nikita I found some time today to open the journal and I really feel good like, in home with many friends, thank you for your support. I am open to help and get good tips from other traders like you succesfull yet, or not everyone is welcome.

Thanks  

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

Black Mamba (12-03-2017), dzin4aans (12-01-2017), Leonvic90 (12-01-2017), NikitaBelle (12-01-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-03-2017), union12 (12-03-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,268 Times in 1,664 Posts

I may share tips for a strategy, but not a complete strategy, because I think that there isn't a best strategy from risk management, so I may come with charts, but it will be more for notes, tips and discussions with fellow members here like, you and others.
      Dear brother flyingshark, please try and share the complete package, so that those of us that are searching for a good strategy can pick some things or even the entire stuff from you, your quotes are always realistic, money management is the best, without a strategy of what use is managing the money

Thanks  

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

adewale (12-02-2017), Black Mamba (12-03-2017), dzin4aans (12-01-2017), fembizz (12-01-2017), simisola (12-02-2017), union12 (12-03-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Dear brother flyingshark, please try and share the complete package, so that those of us that are searching for a good strategy can pick some things or even the entire stuff from you, your quotes are always realistic, money management is the best, without a strategy of what use is managing the money
      I believe that in any price a trader can open a trade and that it will need to have first a proper money management plan to rescue his account, so if, he is a trend trader, or a supply and demand trader he will need to back-off in anytime and there is not a sure strategy that will give you 100 percent money, but the risk management is a strategy that will guarantee you some profits, or less losses in any system.

Thanks  

16. The following 7 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

adewale (12-02-2017), Black Mamba (12-03-2017), dzin4aans (12-01-2017), fembizz (12-01-2017), Obie (12-03-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-03-2017), union12 (12-03-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,203 Times in 804 Posts

There is a saying that no one sees his backside of his head except someone else, so also is good to learn from others. I strongly welcome you the house of trading journals where like minds share wonderful experiences in respect of their trading prowess.

Thanks  

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

adewale (12-02-2017), Black Mamba (12-03-2017), dzin4aans (12-01-2017), FlyingShark (12-01-2017), simisola (12-02-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,930 Times in 3,480 Posts

Yes, not in all the cases, but it comes too many times in my mind to close my open positions and say, "not enough for the day" only to see my profits go in minus again and lose, or get less pips. Also it is exhausting to wait for three hours for the price to get back, or wait for another one day to close. I have realized that the greatest the time in the market, then the greater the risk of losing.
      This happen to most of us in the market, and after such decisions, we will now look back and say why didn't I close the trade on time, well it's a a normal thing in the forex trading knowledge, but we just need to keep learning from such situations.
      Please kindly elaborate, "the greatest the time in the forex then the greater the risk of loosing"

Thanks  

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Black Mamba (12-03-2017), FlyingShark (12-02-2017)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast