• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 36 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: FlyingShark's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,029 Times in 7,461 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Have a great new week traders. I like to see every week like, a new opportunity for profiting from forex and not the opposite, whoever agrees can continue with reading, whoever not, please collaborate in this thread.

USDJPY wants to correct and USDCAD is bullish, but a more interesting event is going to take place at Asian hours tomorrow, the RBA Interest Rate Decision. Looking at the charts I see an ABC correction ending on 4 hours chart and some good levels where the sellers might want to keep their line of defense and if, not the buyers.

Using what we have learned a strong level of support, or resistance is always this where confluence with other views exists. According to this theory there lots of buyers, or sellers will want to enter a trade and this liquidity is going to create an imbalance to the market.
      AUDUSD is facing a level, but it is far enough yet to give more details about, for now only minor moves are going to happen if, I am not wrong.

Tip: Don't be afraid to change your view about the market. Adapting to market conditions and using what you have learned is your primary weapon of success.
      Nice chart FlyingShark! With your current AUDUSD chart, I will start buying it. Am expecting a reversal to the upside with AUDUSD, I could be wrong but I always enter too early for my own good.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

chiko (03-06-2018), FlyingShark (03-05-2018), maxiipus (03-06-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,415 Times in 3,375 Posts

@ehizmac fear is a very bad thing in the market and fear is always a result of two factors. The first factor is inexperience. When we lack good knowledge we will be nervous when we want to trade. Second factor is opening of big lot size of Trade that's is bigger than our capital. This too can create fear on our heart

Thanks  

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

chiko (03-06-2018), FlyingShark (03-05-2018), maxiipus (03-06-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,045 Times in 1,290 Posts

USDCAD pair is below the psychological level of 1.30000, and looks like the US steel and aluminium story is fading waiting for the NAFTA deal, so a good print of the Ivey PMI of Canada today may give a good retrace to the bears and a better opportunity for the bulls. I see no interest yet. Don't forget the IR Decision from the BOC tomorrow as it is going to be a good event to watch for this pair.

Another good event to watch is the ECB Interest Rate Decision this Thursday and I believe that this is going to be the most volatile day of the week. EURUSD is below resistance taking its own decision to correct near the lows, or do anything in a 500 pips range.

Tip: All things come to an end. Good results or, bad you must continue visioning with your future goals acting today.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (03-06-2018), chiko (03-06-2018), maxiipus (03-06-2018), NikitaBelle (03-06-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,059 Times in 308 Posts

USDCAD pair is below the psychological level of 1.30000, and looks like the US steel and aluminium story is fading waiting for the NAFTA deal, so a good print of the Ivey PMI of Canada today may give a good retrace to the bears and a better opportunity for the bulls. I see no interest yet. Don't forget the IR Decision from the BOC tomorrow as it is going to be a good event to watch for this pair.

Another good event to watch is the ECB Interest Rate Decision this Thursday and I believe that this is going to be the most volatile day of the week. EURUSD is below resistance taking its own decision to correct near the lows, or do anything in a 500 pips range.

Tip: All things come to an end. Good results or, bad you must continue visioning with your future goals acting today.
      nice analysis based on fundamental, but unfortunately in fundamental analysis i know nothing and i really find some difficulties learning and also apply this kind of analysis, but from my point of view based on technical analysis,i do agree and see that ucad will come to a bullish rally

Thanks  

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

FlyingShark (03-06-2018), maxiipus (03-06-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,797.78 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,831 Times in 516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiko View Post
      nice analysis based on fundamental, but unfortunately in fundamental analysis i know nothing and i really find some difficulties learning and also apply this kind of analysis, but from my point of view based on technical analysis,i do agree and see that ucad will come to a bullish rally
      not only you have difficulties to learning fundamental and me too and i think it's hard to make fundamental analysis because we shall to consider for every review of that news.that's why i always avoiding market when news comes. because am not sure where market want to going.

Thanks  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Batavia For This Useful Post:

maxiipus (03-06-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have collected another 20 useful tips the last Month from this journal and it is good that many members are reading and like them, thank you. I will also post the links for the other posts with all the collected tips, because I don't think that my signature will have the space to do that.

20 Tips from 1-20
      20 Tips from 21-40

41. Try all of the systems and strategies you find and be open on things you afraid to do, but your guts are telling you to try, because the solution lives in the things we afraid to face.

42. A candlestick signal bar can mean nothing alone, but in conjunction with other technical analysis and experience from the traders can provide the reaction in the market that we all want to jump in.

43. Trading should be simple, but it needs many time for creating experience, knowledge about how our selfs work and in the end optimization of our trading goals. Don't hurry up to make conclusions and stick near succesful traders.

44. Somethings don't change and will never, we can't do nothing, but become better traders by improving our selfs first with studying and not questioning the same things again asking for the same answers ignoring what we already know.

45. The price can move in any direction after you open a trade and you should have the skills to accomplish any task you may need to challenge by looking at charts with a healthy body and mind.

46. Start with small lot and trade every set-up, you have a better edge trading safe and protect your money using stop loss. After collect all of the data you can and recycle everything from the start. Remember if, you are above the average you will always give something back.

47. When we are making mistakes we gain more experience, but we can come back winners after a small period of time. Remember that if, the worst is over then we will get back on our feet again, it just needs some more work to become better.

48. When you start feeling not comfortable about your losses, then you start thinking wrong too. Stop thinking negative. The evil thinking leads only in one result, huge losses.

49. Using information for the best of your trading decisions should be treated with full respect. Always stay in touch with valid sources of information.

50. Try harder. The time that you will spend learning will worth in the end, never hurry up to find the right way to trade. Sometimes the road we choose is not the easy one.

51. Build your trading philosophy through discipline and knowing about market behavior by studying first hard and treat trading with full respect, its your money you want to protect.

52. Avoid speculating with all the cost of being right in the end and choose to make more than you lose. Don't get all the opportunities you see, but only the best.

53. Don't waste your time after a trading session, leave your screen and have some fun with your family, or friends. The life isn't big enough to spend it in wasted hours of doing nothing in a closed market.

54. In trading things doesn't always end good, but you have to find an edge and stick hard to it even if, it doesn't promise more good days from the bad. Don't be afraid to push the button even if, it doesn't look too good

55. Don't trust other traders when it comes to live trading. Trading is something you know you got it between you, your charts and the trading hours you spend planning for the next trade.

56. Find what matches your capabilities and your personality. Also stop following any other advice and you will gain independency for your self. None likes to hang on others people pockets.

57. Don't expose your account with opening positions in many different pairs and if, you do it better split your positions according the percent you are risking.

58. Use the news at your advantage and look for a change in the market sentiment after some serious trouble for the pairs you want to invest. Some news aren't what others may expect to move the market. Try to be ahead from the crowd.

59. Don't be afraid to change your view about the market. Adapting to market conditions and using what you have learned is your primary weapon of success.

60. All things come to an end. Good results or, bad you must continue visioning with your future goals acting today.

Thats all. Please choose and share what is the best tip you read from this list and tell me why did you liked it in two series.

Thanks  

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

maxiipus (03-06-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,276.57 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,546 Times in 1,069 Posts

I have collected another 20 useful tips the last Month from this journal and it is good that many members are reading and like them, thank you. I will also post the links for the other posts with all the collected tips, because I don't think that my signature will have the space to do that.

20 Tips from 1-20
      20 Tips from 21-40

41. Try all of the systems and strategies you find and be open on things you afraid to do, but your guts are telling you to try, because the solution lives in the things we afraid to face.

42. A candlestick signal bar can mean nothing alone, but in conjunction with other technical analysis and experience from the traders can provide the reaction in the market that we all want to jump in.

43. Trading should be simple, but it needs many time for creating experience, knowledge about how our selfs work and in the end optimization of our trading goals. Don't hurry up to make conclusions and stick near succesful traders.

44. Somethings don't change and will never, we can't do nothing, but become better traders by improving our selfs first with studying and not questioning the same things again asking for the same answers ignoring what we already know.

45. The price can move in any direction after you open a trade and you should have the skills to accomplish any task you may need to challenge by looking at charts with a healthy body and mind.

46. Start with small lot and trade every set-up, you have a better edge trading safe and protect your money using stop loss. After collect all of the data you can and recycle everything from the start. Remember if, you are above the average you will always give something back.

47. When we are making mistakes we gain more experience, but we can come back winners after a small period of time. Remember that if, the worst is over then we will get back on our feet again, it just needs some more work to become better.

48. When you start feeling not comfortable about your losses, then you start thinking wrong too. Stop thinking negative. The evil thinking leads only in one result, huge losses.

49. Using information for the best of your trading decisions should be treated with full respect. Always stay in touch with valid sources of information.

50. Try harder. The time that you will spend learning will worth in the end, never hurry up to find the right way to trade. Sometimes the road we choose is not the easy one.

51. Build your trading philosophy through discipline and knowing about market behavior by studying first hard and treat trading with full respect, its your money you want to protect.

52. Avoid speculating with all the cost of being right in the end and choose to make more than you lose. Don't get all the opportunities you see, but only the best.

53. Don't waste your time after a trading session, leave your screen and have some fun with your family, or friends. The life isn't big enough to spend it in wasted hours of doing nothing in a closed market.

54. In trading things doesn't always end good, but you have to find an edge and stick hard to it even if, it doesn't promise more good days from the bad. Don't be afraid to push the button even if, it doesn't look too good

55. Don't trust other traders when it comes to live trading. Trading is something you know you got it between you, your charts and the trading hours you spend planning for the next trade.

56. Find what matches your capabilities and your personality. Also stop following any other advice and you will gain independency for your self. None likes to hang on others people pockets.

57. Don't expose your account with opening positions in many different pairs and if, you do it better split your positions according the percent you are risking.

58. Use the news at your advantage and look for a change in the market sentiment after some serious trouble for the pairs you want to invest. Some news aren't what others may expect to move the market. Try to be ahead from the crowd.

59. Don't be afraid to change your view about the market. Adapting to market conditions and using what you have learned is your primary weapon of success.

60. All things come to an end. Good results or, bad you must continue visioning with your future goals acting today.

Thats all. Please choose and share what is the best tip you read from this list and tell me why did you liked it in two series.
      it is nice to see that you start to making some notes from your journal, i believe that when we start doing it we will know what is our strength and also our weakness so that we can start making some improvement and also we will be able to create a better trading system and also make our self a better trader with less mistakes to make

Thanks  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to maxiipus For This Useful Post:

FlyingShark (03-06-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

All well planned and executed, but in trading making some money is not enough and that is why you are here, isn't it.

USDCAD corrected as I expected, but stalled at resistance and now it's in the BOC "hands" to do what it have to, continue, or fall. I am a buyer.

As I was "saying" in the start of this thread we can make money, but we always want more, so why not improve our edge, if we think that there is enough room for improvement and start raising our lots and targets? There are many answers like, fear of missing out, over-exposure, luck of knowledge in statistics and etc.

For me an easy way to understand if, my system is good for optimization is the average profit I make from all the trades I have won and if, it is good I collect the data from my back-history of trades looking where I have missed, I find my desired pips to target and doing back-tests on exceptional trades that I collect looking technical and fundamentals.

Not all opportunities can give me the same edge in pips, but a small percent of my trades could give much more than I look to find. Then I try to extinct what are the best opportunities in my strategy to risk more.

This is a good way of optimization and it only needs to have the basics of technical trading and economic news, a good strategy and enough samples.

Tip: The hard part in forex trading isn't to make some money, but keep that money and the hardest to make more.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (03-07-2018), balut (03-08-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Taking the day off. The ECB will create unwanted volatility, and also after the close of the day and after the open of the Asian session BOJ will have its IR Decision too. No changes expected, but I have to watch for any hint in the banks statements.

I have closed 5 Years on Forex this week and I feel confident enough to say that EUR is going to drop, but I am not a prophet and I stay out of trading, because I can't be 100% sure for any outcome I am just guessing using probabilities from what I already know in the market. Don't forget that being ahead from the crowd is very useful, you only have to watch your money management.

AUD, NZD and CAD all commodity currencies with good correlation and against USD are having their day now that I am writing with the most traveled being the UC so far, but I think that they are going to keep their ranges. Lets see what President Trump hints for the NAFTA deal today, or in the next 48 hours.

Tip: Looking to what you didn't and haven't done so far, will sure push your self to make the shift you want for the best of your record. Check for what is missing!

Thanks  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

balut (03-08-2018)

19. Lamboghini
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,061 Times in 1,999 Posts

Taking the day off. The ECB will create unwanted volatility, and also after the close of the day and after the open of the Asian session BOJ will have its IR Decision too. No changes expected, but I have to watch for any hint in the banks statements.

I have closed 5 Years on Forex this week and I feel confident enough to say that EUR is going to drop, but I am not a prophet and I stay out of trading, because I can't be 100% sure for any outcome I am just guessing using probabilities from what I already know in the market. Don't forget that being ahead from the crowd is very useful, you only have to watch your money management.

AUD, NZD and CAD all commodity currencies with good correlation and against USD are having their day now that I am writing with the most traveled being the UC so far, but I think that they are going to keep their ranges. Lets see what President Trump hints for the NAFTA deal today, or in the next 48 hours.

Tip: Looking to what you didn't and haven't done so far, will sure push your self to make the shift you want for the best of your record. Check for what is missing!
      Since you're in a day off today then maybe it's also extended for tomorrow due to the release of Non Farm Payroll. I'm also waiting for next week to see if there's new trading opportunity because I want to avoid the indecisive news volatility. Congrats on your 5th anniversary as a forex trader and you should be very proud of yourself since not everyone has the patience to reach this stage.

Thanks  

21. The Following User Says Thank You to balut For This Useful Post:

FlyingShark (03-08-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 36 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast