• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10

Thread: My Simple Notebook

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      766.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      I like your tip brother, never trust the market, trust your self though. I don't trust the market either, I trust what I see on my chart and what my instinct is telling me more than anything else. The rest are just noise? agree?
      exactly nicki, the mardket has the habit of deceiving us and if we trust then market we absolutely making a huge mistake, i think the best thing we could do to help ourselves is to develop the habit of trusting or trading skills or trading strtaegy, its in this way that we will grow as a trader. trust the signs that your indicators gives you.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 is on a distinguished road catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      exactly nicki, the mardket has the habit of deceiving us and if we trust then market we absolutely making a huge mistake, i think the best thing we could do to help ourselves is to develop the habit of trusting or trading skills or trading strtaegy, its in this way that we will grow as a trader. trust the signs that your indicators gives you.
      My indicator is what i use as the first sign that will make me to react to what the market is trying to signal to me. For this reason, i do not do anything that is against my indicator, and i make sure that i focus all what i am doing to building some sort of advanced trading system with that indicator. The market is a deceiving place at all time, we have to be sure on how we trade it skillfully.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1717.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,166 Times in 795 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      My indicator is what i use as the first sign that will make me to react to what the market is trying to signal to me. For this reason, i do not do anything that is against my indicator, and i make sure that i focus all what i am doing to building some sort of advanced trading system with that indicator. The market is a deceiving place at all time, we have to be sure on how we trade it skillfully.
      Personally, I have come to always try as much as possible to understand the chart so well because it is the price actions that would let me know when the market is really changing its direction and would prompt me to react to it. Yes, there are good trading indicators but you must make sure that you master it so well too!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a spectacular aura about patrech has a spectacular aura about patrech has a spectacular aura about patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Forex trading is just like a ocean, we can not get to know all about the business, but the more one should be active in the market the more he will experience and the more he can trade and make money. Forex is a journey that is endless, although in such a journey one has to keep experience afresh in mind because it re-occurs over and over again.

7. Forex Game
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1717.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,166 Times in 795 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patrech View Post
      Forex trading is just like a ocean, we can not get to know all about the business, but the more one should be active in the market the more he will experience and the more he can trade and make money. Forex is a journey that is endless, although in such a journey one has to keep experience afresh in mind because it re-occurs over and over again.
      Honestly, if you are able to master just few things in the trading environment I believe that with enough patience to always wait for those things to show up in your trading charts you can be able to start earning money, but the problem most of us are facing is trying to learning everything but master of none of those ways or trading strategies!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10