Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Results 51 to 60 of 88

    Thread: My Simple Notebook

    1. #51
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Daring
       
      Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90's Avatar
      Posts
      539
      Accumulated bonus
      125.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,756
      Thanked 1,494 Times in 464 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      My advice for every trader who haven't got a strategy yet is to create one and start setting goals. You can find many systems that can create wealth and start working with, it is a matter of will, if you have it you can make it. This is what I do, I choose the best money making system for trading and I focus only on that. I think how to make things better when things start to go wrong, but we should never get out of our plans in any way.
      Being a Forex Trader is very challenging and one difficult hurdles we can find very hard to overcome is that which has to do with having a personal system, the problem some traders have is just this, they are not confident because they feel that not having a strategy makes them failures automatically and this is purely a mindset affair.

    2. Forex Game
    3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leonvic90 For This Useful Post:

      adewale (12-07-2017), FlyingShark (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

    4. #52
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Posts
      16,897
      Accumulated bonus
      4339.79 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      7,498
      Thanked 7,644 Times in 2,664 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Being a Forex Trader is very challenging and one difficult hurdles we can find very hard to overcome is that which has to do with having a personal system, the problem some traders have is just this, they are not confident because they feel that not having a strategy makes them failures automatically and this is purely a mindset affair.
      Yes mate, I have traded for a long time and I cannot boast of having my system, until one day I got angry and decided to study how Ichimoku works, today I can say that I have a guide and I know that improvements is necessary, I cannot depend upon just one method of trading, diversification is necessary.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

      Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

    5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

      Leonvic90 (12-08-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

    6. #53
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy
       
      FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark's Avatar
      Posts
      3,841
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,623
      Thanked 1,678 Times in 808 Posts

      Default

      Until now this week from Monday was good, managed to recover my drawdown in one of my trade using strict risk management, won another one trade and overall my only considerations was pure technical and emotional. I now have only one open trade and try to think positive, but there are many destructions that keep me in a loose situation with my targets, example, exit before my position develops. Forget that! Tip here? Well I can stop thinking my trade, set a take profit and close my computer, but I should monitor from close the price developments and act accordingly, so I should at least set alarms in different prices on chart, where I think that a change will come to keep me updated and relax.

      For any problem there is a solution and if, you try some to solve the puzzle and just make a start, then the answer will follow easier.

    7. #54
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Posts
      16,897
      Accumulated bonus
      4339.79 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      7,498
      Thanked 7,644 Times in 2,664 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Until now this week from Monday was good, managed to recover my drawdown in one of my trade using strict risk management, won another one trade and overall my only considerations was pure technical and emotional. I now have only one open trade and try to think positive, but there are many destructions that keep me in a loose situation with my targets, example, exit before my position develops. Forget that! Tip here? Well I can stop thinking my trade, set a take profit and close my computer, but I should monitor from close the price developments and act accordingly, so I should at least set alarms in different prices on chart, where I think that a change will come to keep me updated and relax.

      For any problem there is a solution and if, you try some to solve the puzzle and just make a start, then the answer will follow easier.
      Speaking or which I should remind us that non farm payroll is tomorrow, but I think I am wrong because last week Friday was the first one in the month and it ought to have taken place, maybe you can use the set and forget trading and be relaxed, Heheheheh I will never dare that except my trade has been moved to break even where I have absolutely nothing to lose.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

      Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

    8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

      FlyingShark (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-08-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

    9. #55
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----
       
      maximum will become famous soon enough maximum's Avatar
      Posts
      2,347
      Accumulated bonus
      441.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      22
      Thanked 78 Times in 50 Posts

      Default

      Good note on account and I would liking it to good money management which is normally behind success achieved by forex traders in forex trading business, this is based on the fact that no matter how good you are or your trading system without good management sustainable progress cannot be made in forex

    10. The Following User Says Thank You to maximum For This Useful Post:

      ajagbeolegba (12-07-2017)

    11. #56
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----
       
      ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Posts
      4,090
      Accumulated bonus
      604.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      544
      Thanked 1,057 Times in 648 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by maximum View Post
      Good note on account and I would liking it to good money management which is normally behind success achieved by forex traders in forex trading business, this is based on the fact that no matter how good you are or your trading system without good management sustainable progress cannot be made in forex
      Yes my friend, the success of any traders might not really be the hard-work that most trader are talking about, it is the smart work that makes traders to be successful. If traders are smarts, they will make sure that they are handling the market in the best possible way, and such trader will have good trading system and management, that is what will make a trader to do well in the market. Don't forget, the smart work comes with training until the trader is experienced.

    12. #57
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----
       
      simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Posts
      5,202
      Accumulated bonus
      1531.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      6,771
      Thanked 5,160 Times in 1,797 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Being a Forex Trader is very challenging and one difficult hurdles we can find very hard to overcome is that which has to do with having a personal system, the problem some traders have is just this, they are not confident because they feel that not having a strategy makes them failures automatically and this is purely a mindset affair.
      Development of a system proves to be one task many traders run away from due to it's difficulties, we can achieve this once we are determined!
      Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      Yes my friend, the success of any traders might not really be the hard-work that most trader are talking about, it is the smart work that makes traders to be successful. If traders are smarts, they will make sure that they are handling the market in the best possible way, and such trader will have good trading system and management, that is what will make a trader to do well in the market. Don't forget, the smart work comes with training until the trader is experienced.
      Hard work is ultimately going to be supported by smart work, let us not also try and confuse smart work with laziness, there could be a little boundary separating them. Trading is already too much work on its own.

      My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

    13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

      adewale (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-08-2017)

    14. #58
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy
       
      FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark's Avatar
      Posts
      3,841
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,623
      Thanked 1,678 Times in 808 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Speaking or which I should remind us that non farm payroll is tomorrow, but I think I am wrong because last week Friday was the first one in the month and it ought to have taken place, maybe you can use the set and forget trading and be relaxed, Heheheheh I will never dare that except my trade has been moved to break even where I have absolutely nothing to lose.
      I wonder why it takes place tomorrow, I prefer it would have ended, I hate the NFP day, but it can give a nice hint of what the future of USD this Month could be, of-course it is a greatest thing to worry for the next week and this is no other than the FED decision to raise rates.

    15. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

      NikitaBelle (12-08-2017)

    16. #59
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----
       
      sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark's Avatar
      Posts
      4,083
      Accumulated bonus
      766.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      196
      Thanked 423 Times in 248 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      Yes my friend, the success of any traders might not really be the hard-work that most trader are talking about, it is the smart work that makes traders to be successful. If traders are smarts, they will make sure that they are handling the market in the best possible way, and such trader will have good trading system and management, that is what will make a trader to do well in the market. Don't forget, the smart work comes with training until the trader is experienced.
      The first thing that comes to my mind is that, what's hard work and what's smart work? Hard work is when we r are deducting our time and energy into learning and analyzing the forex market and also practicing, but smart work is when we execute what we have learnt or practice about in a smart way. Which the two are both very important

    17. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
    18. #60
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Daring
       
      Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90's Avatar
      Posts
      539
      Accumulated bonus
      125.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,756
      Thanked 1,494 Times in 464 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Until now this week from Monday was good, managed to recover my drawdown in one of my trade using strict risk management, won another one trade and overall my only considerations was pure technical and emotional. I now have only one open trade and try to think positive, but there are many destructions that keep me in a loose situation with my targets, example, exit before my position develops. Forget that! Tip here? Well I can stop thinking my trade, set a take profit and close my computer, but I should monitor from close the price developments and act accordingly, so I should at least set alarms in different prices on chart, where I think that a change will come to keep me updated and relax.

      For any problem there is a solution and if, you try some to solve the puzzle and just make a start, then the answer will follow easier.
      Hahaha, is my trade that is opened my girlfriend that I cannot stop thinking about one thing of several can be responsible for this here, the trader has used a lot size that keeps him or her perpetually glued to his computer and cannot stand the sight of seeing one pip move against him, closing his computer and taking a walk is like committing suicide in his account.

    19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leonvic90 For This Useful Post:

      adewale (12-08-2017), FlyingShark (12-08-2017), simisola (12-09-2017)

    Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts