• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: New Year 2018, New Plan Ahead!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4111.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default New Year 2018, New Plan Ahead!

Every year , we should prepare our plan and work hard to execute that successfully which is the only way that we can become a successful people in our life. I am preparing my strategy and a money management plan for the year 2018. My main plan to prepare myself to accept the losses which was my weakness before and I want to start my own trading journal. What is your plan in the upcoming year? Please share if there is anything interesting which will be useful for everybody.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shoab chow For This Useful Post:

cambiste (12-07-2017), Warren Bafett (12-07-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      351.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have no big changes in 2018, I will continue to use my current strategy and tweak it in order to perform better, my goal is to create a strategy that can have a sustainable profits for the rest of my life which I can also pass my strategy to my siblings so that they can also enjoy the benefits on this market, it is important that we can create or find a strategy that are battle tested so that it can give us consistent profits.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac is a glorious beacon of light ehizmac is a glorious beacon of light ehizmac is a glorious beacon of light ehizmac is a glorious beacon of light ehizmac is a glorious beacon of light ehizmac is a glorious beacon of light ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2656.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My plans for the new year is to become a more successful trader as I plan to take forex trading as a full time job, I know this decision is hard but I guess I have learnt all I need to know to achieve this and am believing that as trader our success depends on how committed we are or can be.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is on a distinguished road 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      547.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not have any new plan for my trading because all that I need is within my reach so I do not need to start to disturb myself unnecessarily about changing my trading plan as the one that I am using is already giving me the required results.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

normarster will become famous soon enough normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

2018 year is promising and i wish to open real money trading and start with maybe $50 dollars. i collect statistics now how i farewell in my demo account and i test strategies and analysie pairs here on forum to become stronger trader to be ready to move real money trading and make maybe small profits next year too.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

time void is an unknown quantity at this point time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My new year resolution would be to have a capital of at least 1k$ and increase that amount to 10k in the year 2018. I would like to concentrate more on long term trading this new year.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett will become famous soon enough Warren Bafett will become famous soon enough Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      69.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shoab chow View Post
      Every year , we should prepare our plan and work hard to execute that successfully which is the only way that we can become a successful people in our life. I am preparing my strategy and a money management plan for the year 2018. My main plan to prepare myself to accept the losses which was my weakness before and I want to start my own trading journal. What is your plan in the upcoming year? Please share if there is anything interesting which will be useful for everybody.

My main plan and goal for next year is to practice how to turn $50 capital into $1k. I would not pressure myself much on this challenge but I will devote 1 whole year next year for this challenge alone. I will do it in demo first and if I can sustain the challenge for 6 months I will go ahead with real $50. So wish me luck!
      No Guts No Glory!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (12-07-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is on a distinguished road わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      My main plan and goal for next year is to practice how to turn $50 capital into $1k. I would not pressure myself much on this challenge but I will devote 1 whole year next year for this challenge alone. I will do it in demo first and if I can sustain the challenge for 6 months I will go ahead with real $50. So wish me luck!
      I will support you mate, sure with praying.
      I think if I tried it too, it would be a tough test for me. All can happen if we keep trying and not despair to try it on and on again though if we fail repeatedly.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (12-07-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is on a distinguished road cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shoab chow View Post
      I didn't prepare my plan for the new year yet, but you gave me an idea. Maybe like you, I'll create a trading journal and share it with mt5 members . I think a trading journal is a great tool to get success, first it'll be easier with it to identify your mistakes and to correct them and never repeat them and second by sharing it with others I think you'll feel obliged to stick to your plan.
      I wish you good luck mate ☺

14. Catch Forex
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Oriana is on a distinguished road Oriana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually, every year I make a perfect plan for trading, but later I break all the rules of it..
      Hopefully I'll not repeat the same mistake in 2018.

Reply to Thread