• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: Scam scenarios using Bitcoin! Becareful!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh will become famous soon enough Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Scam scenarios using Bitcoin! Becareful!

Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular around the world and many people will try to gain money by various ways that they can think of.
      One of the ways is investment schemes that people offer and the way this thing run is you put money (in bitcoin) and then after a week or a month you will get fixed percentage like 20% or even more. This kind of scheme is getting more popular by the day and a lot of people already lose money by the scammers. The reason for this is because bitcoin is not regulated like currencies.

I hope you can share and spread this information to everyone you know and especially your family members so they don't fall into this get-rick-quick schemes!
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (12-07-2017), Warren Bafett (12-05-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper is on a distinguished road Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular around the world and many people will try to gain money by various ways that they can think of.
      One of the ways is investment schemes that people offer and the way this thing run is you put money (in bitcoin) and then after a week or a month you will get fixed percentage like 20% or even more. This kind of scheme is getting more popular by the day and a lot of people already lose money by the scammers. The reason for this is because bitcoin is not regulated like currencies.

I hope you can share and spread this information to everyone you know and especially your family members so they don't fall into this get-rick-quick schemes!
      People are greedy. They tend to get blinded by promises of fixed return and high profit.

If they just stop and think for awhile, they can see there is no logic in the offer.

Come on, think about it. Fixed 20% return? If such things exist, banks and goverments will be the first to dump in everything they got

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (12-05-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett will become famous soon enough Warren Bafett will become famous soon enough Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      69.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Just the other day, my brother told me that he got a friend who approached and invite him to invest in a bitcoin scheme. For example, invest minimum of $100 dollar and wait for a few months and the money will be doubled. I told him about consequences and he changed his mind right away, lol
      No Guts No Glory!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      People are greedy. They tend to get blinded by promises of fixed return and high profit.

If they just stop and think for awhile, they can see there is no logic in the offer.

Come on, think about it. Fixed 20% return? If such things exist, banks and goverments will be the first to dump in everything they got
      You are right and I agree with you. It's greed that pushed people to take unknown big risk because they first think about the possible profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      Just the other day, my brother told me that he got a friend who approached and invite him to invest in a bitcoin scheme. For example, invest minimum of $100 dollar and wait for a few months and the money will be doubled. I told him about consequences and he changed his mind right away, lol
      I agree with your action. I also always tell people how these so called get-rick-quick scheme will fail in the end because there is already a lot of examples during the years. But there are other people who don't have anyone to tell them about the risk and I think spreading the word around will prevent those people from being trapped.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

You are right and I agree with you. It's greed that pushed people to take unknown big risk because they first think about the possible profit.

I agree with your action. I also always tell people how these so called get-rick-quick scheme will fail in the end because there is already a lot of examples during the years. But there are other people who don't have anyone to tell them about the risk and I think spreading the word around will prevent those people from being trapped.
      Scammers are very sophisticated. They will usually play around with what's currently properly. During the first years of retail forex, they do scheme based on it. Then it was gold. And now its crypto.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      Scammers are very sophisticated. They will usually play around with what's currently properly. During the first years of retail forex, they do scheme based on it. Then it was gold. And now its crypto.
      Oh.... I didn't know about the other scams from before maybe I was still too young during that time
      But I agree that scammers are always up to date with many things so that they can launch new schemes every day to fool other people. Even people who have good knowledge are sometime fooled by these scammers.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      766.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scam is something that will never sees in this world, so it's not a surprise that we have scanners among the bitcoin brokers, but we must be extremely very careful, we shouldn't into their hands. We better do our survey before we register with the bitcoin brokers. Or we should ask from people that have been using it for a while

11. Catch Forex
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Oh.... I didn't know about the other scams from before maybe I was still too young during that time
      But I agree that scammers are always up to date with many things so that they can launch new schemes every day to fool other people. Even people who have good knowledge are sometime fooled by these scammers.
      Nowadays the trend is to launch a new ICO, collect as much as possible and then shut down. Soon after, start a new ICO and repeat the process. People are so easy to give free money to scammers

Reply to Thread